Need some feedback on this Shield Block weakaura

Spent some time this morning learning to put together my own auras.

So this aura has 4 layers. The first layer is just an icon to remind you to use shield block

When you use Shield block, the next layer shows the time remaining and % to crit block (in yellow)

and the last layer shows you the recharge time of shield block if you happen to exhaust both charges, which disappears once you have 1 charge and reverts to the reminder icon

here's the string:
    http://pastebin.com/4vjjwcHZ

any feedback would be appreciated

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

I like it. Do you happen to have one created for Ignore Pain?

When it's on the 2nd image, how do you know how many charges you have left? 0/1/2. Also not sure why you'd want to show the % to critically block but each to their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I like it. Do you happen to have one created for Ignore Pain?
    I use one that someone else created, dont remember who the source was

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyStanger View Post
    When it's on the 2nd image, how do you know how many charges you have left? 0/1/2. Also not sure why you'd want to show the % to critically block but each to their own.
    I guess i could add that in, and the % is there because i was messing around with it displaying stats

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Deleted
    I personnally find it less cumbersome to use 2 icons, one for the buff and one for the cooldown / stacks. Lets you see both the buff remaining duration and spell cooldown without having to rely on multiple text values.