Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Because believing Hillary's lies and bullshit makes one intelligent right?
    If I thought that I'd have said it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    First thing Trump and the Republicans need to do is reach across the aisle, the partisan bullshit is poison and it needs to stop.
    I remember the exact same calls going out when Bush II was elected. But when Obama got into office it was "To the back of the bus bitches."

The left is so cute.

The right is driving now. Back seat time left coast.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah, a real who's who of intellectual titans.
    Calling people stupid is the height of counter arguments.

the problem is that trump wont deliver his silver bullet solutions. or if he tries, he'll fuckup much more the rust belt cities.
    i think that the US as a superpower is done for good. china will take that mantle in the upcoming years
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we need a new word in English to express "The irony of such a degree, Sagitarius itself is being moved by its force field". Let's call it... Sagitarirony!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    what the hell
    shocking I know but thats actually why there is such an outcry and so many protests going on. Its not about politics its about human decency that trump and his supporters lack

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    No excuses. You spent months endlessly attacking the democratic candidate. By doing that you helped Trump win. Own it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you believe Trump's lies and bullshit.

In fact, you took a big steaming bite of it and swallowed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Attack Dog View Post
    Yet you believe Trump's lies and bullshit.

In fact, you took a big steaming bite of it and swallowed hard.
    Awww, someone's mad and trying to shame people who didn't vote for a completely corrupt and traitorous career politician. Don't like it? Then gtfo, cupcake.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    You get my point though eh? Seems like a lot of people voted for Trump just as a fuck you protest vote, but now we're all gonna have to pay for it.
    i was going to but changed my mind at the 11th hour.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    @The Penguin

I'm exhausted, my wife wants some cuddle time so I have to bow out, but you're right, It's worth it, and I've noticed some gears unhinging, only to lock back into place again, but it'll happen again, eventually. As for education I think it's a big underlining issue. One most people probably wouldn't notice, because a society that isn't open to outside ideas is an insecure society, and I think we have a very insecure society when it comes to certain ideas. Anyways just a thought, but goodnight. Glad there's more of you out there.
    IMO, being open minded is sort of like having a sense of humor - accepting every new idea that comes your way is just as silly as laughing at every joke you hear. You need some kind of filter to be able to separate out the ideas that have merit and substance from the ones that are complete BS and have been debunked a million times over. Take the wall for example, it's perfectly sensible for a rational person to dismiss it out of hand because there are so many well known reasons why it wouldn't work and so few arguments in its favor. Allowing these ideas the time of day just pollutes the public discourse with meaningless noise and keeps us from making any kind of progress toward solving real problems.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    and what pray tell should the dems do. start screaming about mexicans and gays? its a surefire way to win over rural america.
    this election has played out over and over again already in red states. the repub candidate appeals to religion and hatred, then quietly screws over the working class while blaming liberals giving all the money to minorities.

the dems mistake was not in not trying to appeal to these voters. it was alienating people who supported bernie, cooling their base toward them, and pushing an uncharismatic candidate.
    Probably should have run Bernie dude. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Calling people stupid is the height of counter arguments.
    They weren't an argument in the first place. But there's a gulf of possibility between "intellectual titan" and "stupid".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    clean coal
    *slams head against wall*
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awww, someone's mad and trying to shame people who didn't vote for a completely corrupt and traitorous career politician. Don't like it? Then gtfo, cupcake.
    Awww, someones mad that there is a pushback.

Of course you fascists want to suppress free speech the moment you are in power. It is your modus operandi.

You're not doing yourself many favors.

i'm not mad and trying to shame anyone. the only thing is that, as i said before, all of the policies proposed by trump (tax cuts, protectionism) will tank your economy, and make the lives of the people on thw rust belt much more miserable.
    if they wanted to throw a molotov at the establishment, they should have noticed that the whole room was drenched in gasoline
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-11-10 at 05:14 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    I remember the exact same calls going out when Bush II was elected. But when Obama got into office it was "To the back of the bus bitches."

The left is so cute.

The right is driving now. Back seat time left coast.
    Congratulations on being part of the problem with America.

Obama and The Democrats wanted to work with the Republicans, but the Republicans wanted it all their way or the highway. They even conspired so much obstructionism as to make Obama a one term president. So cut the fantasy bullshit.
    Last edited by Anevers; 2016-11-10 at 05:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    *slams head against wall*
    *throws a 55 gallon drum of ibuprofen to you* Gonna be a long four years...

7+ Year Old Account
    A massive list of people to boycott and shame? are you daft? Just get more people to accually go vote next election...

Its over now, its done, the election is finished, prepare for the next one.