Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    If you get a legendary (an incredibly rare drop) and your reaction is to rage cuz its not the one you want, you should quit the game. This game isnt for you. Nothing will ever make you happy in this game if a legendary drop doesnt excite you.
    It is not just a fancy mount or transmog.

Good legendary pushes you literally from the bottom of meters to the top. And getting a drop like Sephuz must feel like a wasted opportunity. What can be exciting about it? That thanks to your new shiny ring, you are only further away from a game-changing (because some of them truly change the playstyle and rotations) legendary?

I really hope my second legendary will be as good drop as the first one. Gtfo with Sephuz.

just got my first legi yesterday from emissary cache.
    i open the chest, see an orange ring, and as i play DH, i think it could be the fury-ring, but nope, Sephuz -.-

talk about a mood swing, basically 0-> 100-> -50 in about 3 seconds

I wish there was a way for one of you to send your Sephuz to my prot pally!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Sephuz is not that bad btw, it's good in m+ and some raid situations.
    I've got a bracers for my resto shammy which are really useless, but at least have a good stats.

If you get a legendary (an incredibly rare drop) and your reaction is to rage cuz its not the one you want, you should quit the game. This game isnt for you. Nothing will ever make you happy in this game if a legendary drop doesnt excite you.
    Dude what are you talking about? There are plenty of "bad" legendaries that are exciting. Unholy DKs REALLY want those bracers but when you get the shoulders or belt or ring you don't QQ. You're like "Oh man this is pretty awesome even though it isn't my best one"

The rage comes when you get something stupid like Sephuz's secret that is practically not usable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthslider View Post
    Sephuz is not that bad btw, it's good in m+ and some raid situations.
    I've got a bracers for my resto shammy which are really useless, but at least have a good stats.
    Yeah, it's still bad. The simple fact that it's a ring with no "main stat" means a lot of classes simply have zero use for it.
    Blue leveling gear would actually give you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, it's still bad. The simple fact that it's a ring with no "main stat" means a lot of classes simply have zero use for it.
    Blue leveling gear would actually give you more.
    Rings and necks no longer have main stats in Legion. If crit is a good stat for your spec then Sephuz's Secret is still one of the best rings for you, simply because of the stats
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattzo View Post
    When I looted my first legendary and it was Sephuz I immediately logged out and was pissed for the rest of the day, not proud the game influences my mood that much but whoever designed that one really needs to visit another game design class..
    On the other hand...maybe you need to relax?

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Rings and necks no longer have main stats in Legion. If crit is a good stat for your spec then Sephuz's Secret is still one of the best rings for you, simply because of the stats
    Yes, and if it's not the ring is worth nothing.
    So why can some classes even get it? It's bad design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The question is does it count alts who obtained legendaries? Got one on my alt hunter that I never play, want one on my paladin. Are my chances reduced because my huntard got lucky?

Getting a Legendary that isn't an upgrade when you could of got one that was potentially a 50k dps upgrade should excite me?

The system is fucking shit, most people hate it and are very vocal about it. Why defend it?
    Last edited by Volitar; 2016-11-10 at 08:28 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    yeah you are right. the Game probably isnt for us anymore when you need 1 or even 2 Legendarys to be competitive

got sephuz on my discipline priest and pyrdaz on my mage. ty blizzard...

Deleted
    When the only thing I think about my new legendary ring is "oh, at least there's more crit on it than on my other ring", then something is wrong.

I don't think the system is even that terrible, it's the complete shit utility legendaries that ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Are you delusional? How does getting a tanking legendary excite a dps?
    If you got a tanking leg on your DPS...you should check your Loot Spec cuz its wrong.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    If you got a tanking leg on your DPS...you should check your Loot Spec cuz its wrong.
    My loot spec is set to unholy and has been since start of the last expansion. I have gotten tanking cloak and tanking neck.

Like i originally asked, are you delusional?

If it works like that, it's the worst mechanism I have ever seen in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    Just no. This is not how it works.
    A bold statement. Do you have anything to back up your claim?

Calling bad legendaries "utility legendaries" implies they actually have a use. I've yet to find a use for Belovir's Final Stand or Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus, unless getting 95th+ percentile healing parses doing 40K HPS as a Mage counts.

I think its kind of hilarious that I have two healing legendaries and still do less self-healing than a Warlock or Shadow Priest does baseline.