Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do keep picturing it as very much like Marduum and Broken Shore.

Although, Sargeras' true form is shown as a Titan burning with fiery red flames, so maybe Argus will reflect something more like that - Firelands + Hellfire Penninsula.

fel-merald dream

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    So with us all but confirmed to go to argus in a future patch, i cant help but wonder what itll look like. First of all, i doubt we'll see the whole planet and all the continents but probably a zone or 2 or who knows something cool. Either way knowing that it is/was the homeworld of the draenei one would think it would be full of technologies weve never seen, cities of knowdledge, beautiful crystals here and there, but also knowing that thats the where the legion base is, i cant help but wonder if itll look like mardunn. I for one cannot stand another sight of more green and black broken world themeed places, and if that is what its going to be.. well fml..

so what do u guys think itll be?
    Aren't we in Argus at the beggining of Demon Hunter creation questline? Its a planet ouside Azeroth/Draenor/outland

But.. I am a rogue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Aren't we in Argus at the beggining of Demon Hunter creation questline? Its a planet ouside Azeroth/Draenor/outland
    no we are not, we are in mardum, the by sargeras created and destroyed demon 'prison'.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-11-10 at 06:27 PM. Reason: spelled mardum wrong

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean... we know what it looks like.

We were shown art.

It's a giant Marduum/Thal'dranath.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    It would be cool if we come across some rebel dreanei who are still fighting back against the legion.

I imagine it'll look closer to WoD Draenei architecture rather than the Exodar, given that Tempest Keep is a Naaru ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean... we know what it looks like.

We were shown art.

It's a giant Marduum/Thal'dranath.
    And this as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oppressive yet elegant. It should look pretty, it was home to a civilization similar to the Night Elves in their prime. It should hold the treasures of countless conquered worlds. But remember Silvermoon, beneath the glittering golden towers there are things like that sweat shop. What seems nice on the surface should hold darker secrets. For example, Argus could have numerous examples of fancy artistic statues dotted around the streets that turn out to be complicated execution devices for misbehaving slaves. Or an enormous sparkling lake at the foot of a giant temple is the watery grave of all those who speak ill of the Legion. Argus isn't another staging ground for the Burning Crusade, it isn't a war camp. Its the CAPITAL. Every dark desire the Legion promises to grant should be evident here.

Knowing Blizz, wont be surprised if there are carried over beasts that look the same from Broken Isles... Demons I understand... But at least make the fauna and flora unique...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Like the broken shore but with more fel. Kinda the reason they made it a patch and not an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I am sure Blizzard will do a pink and full of rainbow planet just because you (and with you i mean 3 or 4 posters out of million players) don't like green and black!
    HFC was green fel. This expansion has been green fel. It isn't hyperbolic to think most people are getting sick of seeing nothing but green fel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Knowing Blizz, wont be surprised if there are carried over beasts that look the same from Broken Isles... Demons I understand... But at least make the fauna and flora unique...
    Fauna and Flora in the Legion HQ.

Thats a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Fauna and Flora in the Legion HQ.

Thats a good one.
    Hey, there could be! <_<

It will look like Netherstorm, but mostly a dark blue, navy bluish color in appearance.

Not all of it looks like green fel. The bottom sides are teal.

AAAR-GUUSS

WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

THAT'S RIGHT - SAY IT AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I am sure Blizzard will do a pink and full of rainbow planet just because you (and with you i mean 3 or 4 posters out of million players) don't like green and black!
    im not saying i dont like green and black, im saying i dont want the same thing applied for a completey new place were going to, let alone planet!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Green... Just a lot of green.
    I hope you're wrong, and they go the opposite direction. Not boring green molten core but instead a real alien world where the demons actually live, in a highly regimented and ordered society living in luxury, a society founded on constantly conquering and enslaving other worlds. I mean, give the demons some purpose, some identity, some agenda, beyond being generic bad guys.

But realistically yeah, it'll be green molten core.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I hope you're wrong, and they go the opposite direction. Not boring green molten core but instead a real alien world where the demons actually live, in a highly regimented and ordered society living in luxury, a society founded on constantly conquering and enslaving other worlds. I mean, give the demons some purpose, some identity, some agenda, beyond being generic bad guys.

But realistically yeah, it'll be green molten core.
    That would be great!
    But no...

10+ Year Old Account
    An article about DC cartoons once described the planet Apokolips as 'everything is either shaped like Darkseid or covered in monkey shit and lava'.

Lately I'm imagining Argus as like that, only Sargeras instead of Darkseid.