Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Prefer Prinz Eugen but kancolle has a lot of good boats

except the loli shitters
    I fucking hated those little twats when I watched the show.

Shokugeki 191 - :flip: Damn author, how dare you do that to Hisako....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I fucking hated those little twats when I watched the show.
    The curry episode is the best episode in the entire show tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    21 starting the 19th
    Man you haven't even hit the point in your life where you say fuck it and just don't date for a few years. Cheer up, got plenty of mileage ahead of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Shokugeki 191 - :flip: Damn author, how dare you do that to Hisako....
    I think they'll all just go to the polar star dorm until they can rejoin Tootsuki...

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    The curry episode is the best episode in the entire show tho
    yes it is. loli ships best ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Man you haven't even hit the point in your life where you say fuck it and just don't date for a few years. Cheer up, got plenty of mileage ahead of you.
    Just i feel like crap, havent been able to eat at all today, been crying and sleeping all day today. Had to take anti-anxiety and my depression medicine so i wouldnt off myself because of how shitty i feel.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Just i feel like crap, havent been able to eat at all today, been crying and sleeping all day today. Had to take anti-anxiety and my depression medicine so i wouldnt off myself because of how shitty i feel.
    Dude, you said she was hanging out at another guys house, you don't need to feel depressed, just pissed off. People get pissed off all the time, but that doesn't mean they get all emo about it. (unless they voted for hillary and are protesting democracy)

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Dude, you said she was hanging out at another guys house, you don't need to feel depressed, just pissed off. People get pissed off all the time, but that doesn't mean they get all emo about it. (unless they voted for hillary and are protesting democracy)
    Found out that she said that we never were together, that we never dated she even had her brother who knew we were dating say that we've never been together. It really sucks, so all those times i went with her to her hospital, all those times i put her first, all the times i went with to get her meds, all those times we did stuff together had no meaning to her. Every-time i think of the fact that nothing we've done together has mattered to her my heart feels like its being broken into pieces. can't stomach eating and been crying all day, thinking why would she act like this.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UDEgrWOm.jpg[IMG]
    I think I know why I'm posting less and less.
    You would think my bad taste would make you post more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flip Flappers 6 - just wow, fucking wow. Did other episodes offer this? Maybe I should have been giving previous episodes the same attention I gave this today. I understand what you mean now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flip Flappers 5 - Late, but holy shit that was great. Actual horror elements in my anime.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I thought "vapid" was a particularly pejorative way to word your opinion
    Yanno, it was and I shouldn't have chosen that word. I am a bit all over the place these days, resulting in alternating spasms of excessive empathy and simmering contempt. I was taking a cheap kick at something people have clearly indicated they enjoy. I decided to compound the error by continuing to rip on it, despite the dissonant fact that it is the only show I am watching from this season. Sorry about that.

Overlord 1: Watching this with Emojuicy. Interesting enough to warrant me wanting to continue. From what the first episode showed, all the NPCs are alive which creates a unique dynamic as opposed to player-controlled toons such as SAO or LH. Excited to see how this plays out.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2016-11-11 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Overlord 1: Watching this with Emojuicy. Interesting enough to warrant me wanting to continue. From what the first episode showed, all the NPCs are alive which creates a unique dynamic as opposed to player-controlled toons such as SAO or LH. Excited to see how this plays out.
    I have quite some fondness for Overlord. I can't defend it as a great series, but somehow some of the originality behind some of the ideas pierced through and drew me in. The light novels were quite interesting and I felt that the premise was executed very well...and I am supremely annoyed with where the translation ended due to licensing.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its friday:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Fumetsu no Anata e, the new manga by Koe no Katachi's mangaka had an amazing first chapter. The feels were too damn real.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [video=youtube;IrVZW3gTxMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrVZW3gTxMs[video]

anime as fuck

I thought stickfights are dead
    The only thing that's dead is good taste.