Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thresh1 View Post
    Again, sources? No one is saying we should shock people. Trans people suicide rate goes up after sex changes, so it's not all that ignorant to think that negative consequences are associated with sex change operations. And that's because sex reassignment, as noted by psychologists, doesn't fix their psychological problems.
    Source for trans* suicide rates going up after reassignment. AFAIK it's simply that the rates don't go down. Given how discriminated trans* people are in society it's pretty much impossible to establish a correlation. Could well be that reassignment just isn't enough to counteract the discrimination trans* people face.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It sends a pretty powerful message as to how much white people FEEL like victims that white people are pretty much the only ones saying this because some radical SJW said it once.

I realize that you people aren't willing to see instances of racism and sexism when they actually happen though because someone one time said all white people are racist and that rustled your jimmies.
    Try 8 years of it Mr bats, that a pretty big jimmy russling for lots of folks, and your gal lost because of it, just like the religious right lost power by claiming minorties were less then human, so too did your PC folks and their cruised to end "white privalige". Im glad you used the term FEELS, its shows how out of touch you really are with white Americans who have felt the hard times and watched as one party ignored them and the other party vilified them.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Trump does not just disapprove of illegal immigration, he painted those immigrants as being rapists and drug dealers, when most are simply poor, desperate people trying to eke out a living. He engaged in fear-monger, painting mexican undocumenteds as such a threat to america that a great wall needed to be built to keep them out. He also planned not just to crack down on deportation, but to deport all 11 million undocumenteds. Why is that racist? Because doing that would actually be terrible for the country. It would cost a huge amount of money and resources to round up all those people and then there'd be an 11 million people sized whole in American society, which would have huge socioeconomic impact. His plan prioritises the demonisation of brown people over what would actually help the country.
    There is FBI statistics on the these things................................. Facts hurt I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by rudeboi View Post
    I personally think Hillary supporters are brain washed by the media. The media is pro-establishment and pals with hillary and her crew. They'll say anything to make Trump and his supporters look bad (though a large percent are)
    Trump doesn't need any help from the media to look bad. They just have to report things he says.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    If you think hiring practices that show he is open minded and does not base merit on skin color as "i have black friends"..then sure your reply works here, other wise you are once again blinded by your desire to label him a racist.
    Trump having hired black people does not negate the racist things he has said. He is a bussinessman, hiring on merit is obviously the best route, so maybe his hiring practices specifically are not racist. That doesn't change anything about what he has said.

EDIT: I'd also just like to add that I think it's utterly insane that there can be any debate that Donald "Mexicans are rapists""we need to ban all muslims from entering the US" Trump is racist. The past few days have truly been a blow to my faith in humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    There is FBI statistics on the these things................................. Facts hurt I guess.
    Care to actually point out these facts specifically?
    Last edited by mmoce35ea8b457; 2016-11-10 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Rofl wait, someone in that conversation thought the government would order a crackdown on conservatives? Do people actually believe this shit?

- - - Updated - - -

The worst part about a Trump presidency...

"Thanks Trump!" doesn't roll off the tongue quite like "Thanks Obama!"
    Considering the conversation, that is what would be in play. I know you are still dazed and confused because your girl lost, but do try to keep up.

No, but you get to use "Dump Trump!" in 2020.

Deleted
    CrossTalk: Trump's Triumph!

RT
    Nov 9, 2016

Against almost all the odds Donald Trump wins the American presidency. This is a historic political earthquake for the United States and the world. Welcome to Trumpland!

CrossTalking with Mark Sleboda, Gilbert Doctorow, and Rory Suchet.

Trump does not just disapprove of illegal immigration, he painted those immigrants as being rapists and drug dealers, when most are simply poor, desperate people trying to eke out a living. He engaged in fear-monger, painting mexican undocumenteds as such a threat to america that a great wall needed to be built to keep them out. He also planned not just to crack down on deportation, but to deport all 11 million undocumenteds. Why is that racist? Because doing that would actually be terrible for the country. It would cost a huge amount of money and resources to round up all those people and then there'd be an 11 million people sized whole in American society, which would have huge socioeconomic impact. His plan prioritises the demonisation of brown people over what would actually help the country.
    That is literally not what he said. He said SOME of these illegals are such things. And he is correct. He did not label every illegal ( and they are not legal immigrants) as such. Again you are full of shit.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    I heard Palin is gonna do internal affairs. Whaha your so fucked. Averted one crazy bitch and got the only one more fucked in the head.
    Department of the Interior, not internal affairs: National Parks, BLM, Indian Affairs, etc.

Trump having hired black people does not negate the racist things he has said. He is a bussinessman, hiring on merit is obviously the best route, so maybe his hiring practices specifically are not racist. That doesn't change anything about what he has said.

EDIT: I'd also just like to add that I think it's utterly insane that there can be any debate that Donald "Mexicans are rapists""we need to ban all muslims from entering the US" Trump is racist. The past few days have truly been a blow to my faith in humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to actually point out these facts specifically?
    I am starting to think you are infatuated with Donald , perhaps a tad bit obsessed with him.

Deleted
    By your logic, police is expensive, let's abolish it.
    Some things cost money, you know. And some of them are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Considering the conversation, that is what would be in play. I know you are still dazed and confused because your girl lost, but do try to keep up.

No, but you get to use "Dump Trump!" in 2020.
    You know, we could probably use some people in this country over the next four years who do care about protecting people from government tyranny, but it doesn't really seem like the gun owning crowd is going to be of any use as far as that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    That is literally not what he said. He said SOME of these illegals are such things. And he is correct. He did not label every illegal ( and they are not legal immigrants) as such. Again you are full of shit.
    Well, they have to rationalize their crazy ideas somehow, and the below the belt insults and propaganda from Hillarys campaign is lagging. People trusted her commercials and lies too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Well, they have to rationalize their crazy ideas somehow, and the below the belt insults and propaganda from Hillarys campaign is lagging. People trusted her commercials and lies too much.
    I guess i feel really sorry for people like this. It seems his life is so full of hate and paranoia. Makes you wonder how can someone function in society like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    You know, we could probably use some people in this country over the next four years who do care about protecting people from government tyranny, but it doesn't really seem like the gun owning crowd is going to be of any use as far as that goes.
    One man's government tyranny is another's government salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I guess i feel really sorry for people like this. It seems his life is so full of hate and paranoia. Makes you wonder how can someone function in society like this
    They don't. They're likely projecting these feeling out into the world, and then when they rightfully get backlash, they call it racism. It's a vicious cycle. I partially blame the media.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2016-11-10 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Not true.

A lot of people who voted Obama swapped to Trump. What you're seeing here in the trend is that way less people bothered to vote than before. Perhaps some democrats thought a Trump win was unlikely. Who could blame them?

But what we're seeing is also a big switch in "who" voted for "whom". A lot of educated people voted for Trump, while in the past, Republicans were much less prevalent in that demography.

So really, it's a mix of everything.
    No they didn't.

Look at the numbers before you spout bullshit.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    They don't. They're likely projecting these feeling out into the wild, and then when they rightfully get backlash, they call it racism. It's a vicious cycle. I partially blame the media.
    The media and social media. The internet has allowed a generation of people to say waht ever they want with out facing any real backlash.

The first black president of the United States handing the white house over to the man who lead the racist conspiracy theories against him, a man whose father was a KKK member. Really sums up the last decade of progress in America going down the drain.
    Tough guy Trump, looked and sounded like a humble bitch in front of actual greatness. That orange bigot couldn't even look Obama in the eyes.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda perplexed that so many people with anime avatars, pony avatars and edgy nerdy avatars are so anti-PC. Political correctedness is what keeps people with your passions from being ridiculed and bullied in the real world. Go walk into a conservative bar with a bunch of roughneck veterans with your hair dyed blue dressed like a Brony, you'd be turned into a damn freak show lol.