Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Well some people like to refer the tentacles of voidform being very very hentai.. which is not very 12+ for this game. Which let to a while discussion. Im not sure if they were removed because of that. But I mean let just leave your fetish for yourself and I like the tentacles as being a shadow void thing and nothing else. I dont want it removed because some weird people say its a sexual thing... blizz doesn keep stuff like that long in game I can imagine.
    Wow, I hope Blizzard's political correctness didn't go that far. If that's the case well, it means they've either dropped their balls or some hentai hardcore fan really went overboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is serious people wanting help helya and kil odyn? LUL
    Actually... they just want both dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is no way helya would listen... she would simply back stab us the first chance she gets... after the pain odyn put her through, there isn o way shes just going to drop it all
    You're right, she'd never forgive odyn, not asking for that, but sylvsnnas seemed to get to her so she does seem reasonable to us mortals...that don't reck of odyns essence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    You're right, she'd never forgive odyn, not asking for that, but sylvsnnas seemed to get to her so she does seem reasonable to us mortals...that don't reck of odyns essence.
    she only did stuff with sylvanas cause they made a deal...
    also she sicked her minions on us trying to murder us in helheim, tried to keep us in there forever, and tried to murder us in the dungeon
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-11-10 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    What does he say? DON'T JUST MAKE A COMMENT TEASING US LIKE THAT.

also valor
    Remember the line of Xal'atath telling us to ask Odyn sarcastically about Loken's final words to him? If Xal'atath whispers that to you (the SP) after the encounter, you can talk to Odyn. He will tell you that you have an ill wind with you, and you get a dialogue option to ask him what was Loken's last words to him. Odyn then goes mad as you mocked his imprisonment, and yells that if you want, get Loken's punishment in his place. He then summons his spear under your ass, knocks you up and instantly kills you in process. That's about it. He remains a friendly unit after you get rezzed, though.

Basically, talk shit, get hit, from Odyn :P

We didn't "reck of Odyn essence" in Helheim and she still wanted us to die back then, so I kinda doubt that...
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-11-10 at 10:51 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Remember the line of Xal'atath telling us to ask Odyn sarcastically about Loken's final words to him? If Xal'atath whispers that to you (the SP) after the encounter, you can talk to Odyn. He will tell you that you have an ill wind with you, and you get a dialogue option to ask him what was Loken's last words to him. Odyn then goes mad as you mocked his imprisonment, and yells that if you want, get Loken's punishment in his place. He then summons his spear under your ass, knocks you up and instantly kills you in process. That's about it. He remains a friendly unit after you get rezzed, though.

We didn't "reck of Odyn essence" in Helheim and she still wanted us to die back then, so I kinda doubt that...
    By time we get to her we have already been infused a few times by odyns creations and are also with one of his most righteous followers.

- - - Updated - - -

also she sicked her minions on us trying to murder us in helheim, tried to keep us in there forever, and tried to murder us in the dungeon
    Whose to say sylvsnnas couldn't have convinced her we did this because of her actions against us tho?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want either of them dead, they both serve a purpose really. Blizzard could have implemented a 1% thing or have her submit and just let odyn go free and agree to not fuck with each other. Having two massive super soldier armies against the legion would be better then one....just sayin.
    but helya is damn evil, some kind of lich king, she steal vrykul souls and trap then into the underworld like crazy undeads, denying then to the halls of valor, the place they want to be, there is no choice for then too, even if Odyn force her a valkyr against her will ( something i dont even know why she is so pissed about, you become a divine force with great power, who are not like the undead at all) she could live like Eyr and others valkyr with Odyn, but she chose to fuck the things up

Also odyn is helping, helya isn't, so, i would chose him anyday, like the original Odin both are very direct and harsh

In both cases we were trespassers. The horror. Not that she tried to kill us in Helheim anyway. She was just an asshole about the specifics of the trial. That she didn't have to offer us in the first place. And in the dungeon we were sent by Odyn to fuck with her up ourselves. On Odyn's orders. Damn Helya defending herself.

Ah, so he even kills us for merely asking questions. Despite us also being on team VALOR, also being enemies of the Legion (which is what makes him oh, so amazing in the first place) and just saving his VALOROUS ass from his millennia-long imprisonment in his loony bin. What an amazingly good and amazingly amazing fellow. You just can't not follow his inspiring lead. Literally.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-11-10 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    In both cases we were trespassers. The horror. Not that she tried to kill us in Helheim anyway. She was just an asshole about the specifics of the trial. That she didn't have to offer us in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, so he even kills us for merely asking questions. Despite us also being on team VALOR, also being enemies of the Legion (which is what makes him oh, so amazing in the first place) and just saving his VALOROUS ass from his millennia-long imprisonment in his loony bin. What an amazingly good and amazingly amazing fellow. You just can't not follow his inspiring lead. Literally, sadly.
    He's a massive douche, but hardly the first in Warcraft lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    but helya is damn evil, some kind of lich king, she steal vrykul souls and trap then into the underworld like crazy undeads, denying then to the halls of valor, the place they want to be, there is no choice for then too, even if Odyn force her a valkyr against her will ( something i dont even know why she is so pissed about, you become a divine force with great power, who are not like the undead at all) she could live like Eyr and others valkyr with Odyn, but she chose to fuck the things up

Also odyn is helping, helya isn't, so, i would chose him anyday, like the original Odin both are very direct and harsh
    Her stealing souls odyn cared for is a new development. Like literally just new that causes odyn to want her dead. Before then she would take souls odyn didn't want. Odyn gives no shits about weak mortals only those he believes are strong. Helya whose screw up world is because she had hatred to odyn otherwise it would be two paradises. And again I'm positive helya would assist us if we asked her.

Her stealing souls odyn cared for is a new development. Like literally just new that causes odyn to want her dead. Before then she would take souls odyn didn't want. Odyn gives no shits about weak mortals only those he believes are strong. Helya whose screw up world is because she had hatred to odyn otherwise it would be two paradises. And again I'm positive helya would assist us if we asked her.
    That is not quite correct, Helya did not only take the souls of the dead, she sent her troops out to kill the living to claim their souls and as such got some worthy ones as well. But helya going after the souls odyn already claimed broke the camels back.

7+ Year Old Account
    no way helheim is a paradise, if you compare with the nordic one, and i think its what they want to do. but anyway she steeling souls is new development like her isnt? cause the first time they put her on the game, she have this Lore about.

Also she was ok being the valkyr, but lokir convinced her to rebel, like, she clearly fuck the things up, imprisoned the keeper, make the world weak, and now is stealing souls and dividing the vrykul.

And i doubt she would assist, why is helya not attacking the legion like odyn tried? and when she dies Odyn will have full force against the Legion, and im sure his army is better
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2016-11-11 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    He's a massive douche, but hardly the first in Warcraft lore.
    Well, true that. Arthas comes to mind. Whose douche status manifested in him forcing people into undeath against their will, making them his slaves and forcing them to spread even more undeath. Oh, wait, that's what Odyn did with Helya and other Val'kyr. Sure, Odyn did it "for Azeroth". But until the time period of Legion there hasn't been a single documented case of the Valarjar doing anything other than festering in Odyn's mental asylum and even in Legion they do little because they are so ineffective they can barely leave their VALORland (while the Aspects that triggered Odyn's bigoted ass so much did a lot to help Azeroth). But when you look at things from Arthas' perspective, he just wanted to turn Azeroth into a quasi-communistic utopia, where instead of VALOR the defining qualities would be peace and unity. At least Kel'thuzad said so. But given lack of effects and only one side of things, we have only Odyn's word for his case as well.

And Arthas killed players only on three occasions: when we went to his seat of power to kill him, when we helped destroy his heart which fucked him up and when we didn't heed his warning in Shadowlands. Other than that he chit chatted with us on multiple occasions. Chit chatting with Odyn? No can do, we're just the drones that have to follow his lead for VALOR, his personal amusement and to settle his own personal vendettas. If you disobey and try to strike a conversation with him he kills you. Without warnings, unlike Arthas. Following Blizzard's Legion brilliant storytelling, back in Wrath we should have joined with Arthas and killed the Ebon Blade or the Forsaken for him.

Also she was ok being the valkyr, but lokir convinced her to rebel, like, she clearly fuck the things up, imprisoned the keeper, make the world weak, and now is stealing souls and dividing the vrykul.
    Helya wasn't OK with being a Val'kyr even before Odyn made her into one.

And i doubt she would assist, why is helya not attacking the legion like odyn tried? and when she dies Odyn will have full force against the Legion, and im sure his army is better
    Helya's army has actual continuous combat experience against actual foes (mostly the Naga). Odyn's army sat on their asses for millenia staring at Odyn's ballsack beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    no way helheim is a paradise, if you compare with the nordic one, and i think its what they want to do. but anyway she steeling souls is new development like her isnt? cause the first time they put her on the game, she have this Lore about.

The background for odyn and helya in wow paints odyn as a villian more then helya. He forced her into un death when she pleaded to not force someone into a valkyr, cause no one wanted to become one. And loken was able to free from under odyns control and she broke free a few others and they went to helhiem , to try and create a underwater equivalent to halls if valor but it messed up and looks how it does now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Helya tried taking my soul sooo yeah no thanks. One villain tried to do that already, Not again. DEATH TO HELYA
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, true that. Arthas comes to mind. Whose douche status manifested in him forcing people into undeath against their will, making them his slaves and forcing them to spread even more undeath. Oh, wait, that's what Odyn did with Helya and other Val'kyr. Sure, Odyn did it "for Azeroth". But until the time period of Legion there hasn't been a single documented case of the Valarjar doing anything other than festering in Odyn's mental asylum and even in Legion they do little because they are so ineffective they can barely leave their VALORland (while the Aspects that triggered Odyn's bigoted ass so much did a lot to help Azeroth). But when you look at things from Arthas' perspective, he just wanted to turn Azeroth into a quasi-communistic utopia, where instead of VALOR the defining qualities would be peace and unity. At least Kel'thuzad said so. But given lack of effects and only one side of things, we have only Odyn's word for his case as well.

And Arthas killed players only on three occasions: when we went to his seat of power to kill him, when we helped destroy his heart which fucked him up and when we didn't heed his warning in Shadowlands. Other than that he chit chatted with us on multiple occasions. Chit chatting with Odyn? No can do, we're just the drones that have to follow his lead for VALOR, his personal amusement and to settle his own personal vendettas. If you disobey and try to strike a conversation with him he kills you. Without warnings, unlike Arthas. Following Blizzard's Legion brilliant storytelling, back in Wrath we should have joined with Arthas and killed the Ebon Blade or the Forsaken for him.

Helya wasn't OK with being a Val'kyr even before Odyn made her into one.

Helya's army has actual continuous combat experience against actual foes (mostly the Naga). Odyn's army sat on their asses for millenia staring at Odyn's ballsack beard.
    Yeah. I really don't think Odyn is on our side at all really. If it weren't for the Legion's impending doom that dude would be killing us left and right. Not that he's evil, but more that he's lawful neutral, and the law he abides by is his own personal definition of valor

I see, thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    The background for odyn and helya in wow paints odyn as a villian more then helya. He forced her into un death when she pleaded to not force someone into a valkyr, cause no one wanted to become one. And loken was able to free from under odyns control and she broke free a few others and they went to helhiem , to try and create a underwater equivalent to halls if valor but it messed up and looks how it does now.
    Yes he force her to death but to turn her like a angel, damn, she was a titan construct, its like have a 100% bust of power, there is nothing for to complaint, he did what he think was right to defend the world, this whole expansion is not about the end justify da means ?

and you are saying Loken ( or lokir i rly dont remember) was controlled by force by Odyn? what? he was not twisted by yogg'saron? and put things on helya head to rebel? a old god plan to weak the keepers?

Still on Odyn side

Ah, so he even kills us for merely asking questions. Despite us also being on team VALOR, also being enemies of the Legion (which is what makes him oh, so amazing in the first place) and just saving his VALOROUS ass from his millennia-long imprisonment in his loony bin. What an amazingly good and amazingly amazing fellow. You just can't not follow his inspiring lead. Literally.
    Did you miss the part that we was mocking him, per chance? And the part that he return to being friendly after we get resurrected? I'm pretty sure I mentioned both in my post. It was more in the line of "learn not to mock the thousand years frustration of ones stronger than you" thing. Yes, it was douchebaggy, but not without reason. And no, that wasn't in ToV encounter, so we haven't saved him yet. It was HoV encounter (the 5M dungeon one).
    (Additionally, I'm not even seeing how we are following his lead. He is an ally, not a leader - unless you are a Warrior, maybe)

Not really. She didn't mess up - it turned like that intentionally. She created it as a *mockery* of Valhalla, not a normal imitation.

Yes, it's true that in the background story 10k+ years ago, Odyn did ONE undeniable evil act of turning her and the first generation of Val'kyr into Va'kyr against their wills. However, other than that, he hasn't done anything outright evil. On the other hand, while Helya had her circumstance (being turned into Val'kyr), since she was freed, she committed a lot more evil things than Odyn did. To count some (but not limited to):
    - Turning others into Vrykul against their wills (pretty much what Odyn did, but to a lot more and for a much longer time)
    - Hunt down or steal souls of heroic Vrykul, corrupt and torture them in Helheim.
    - Not just satisfied with the dead, she went after the living as well - this isn't even limited to just the Vrykul, but all the living (even one not related to Odyn in the least).
    - Didn't want to let us go from Helheim and rigged her trials against us.

Seeing that majority of us are the living in the present, it's no wonder that we don't want her to be around. I'm not even sure if Sylvanas would, either, seeing that Sylvanas seems to have failed their bargain.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-11-11 at 12:50 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    In both cases we were trespassers. The horror. Not that she tried to kill us in Helheim anyway. She was just an asshole about the specifics of the trial. That she didn't have to offer us in the first place. And in the dungeon we were sent by Odyn to fuck with her up ourselves. On Odyn's orders. Damn Helya defending herself.

yeah but the guy is saying she was nice to us... no.. no she wasent
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good