Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The inability of this forum to tell the difference between a protest and a riot is one of its biggest red flags for rank authoritarianism.
    Won't you please think of the feelings of that American flag that got burned?

And the other rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Personal opinion aside. He should try addressing the protesters and the half of America who hates him.

He talks big about uniting, but takes no action to do so.
    Somehow I don't think that would go over well right now

The inability of this forum to tell the difference between a protest and a riot is one of its biggest red flags for rank authoritarianism.
    I guess no one should have complained about the Trump supporters who protested Hillary. Why did you guys have such a problem with criticism?

So you're just going to file looting, setting buildings/cars on fire, and attacking people as protesting? It seems you're the one with the ability to tell the difference. But hey, this forum knows your agenda well enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I guess no one should have complained about the Trump supporters who protested Hillary. Why did you guys have such a problem with criticism?
    When they lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So, you're just speaking bullshit as usual. Glad we're on the same page now.
    Stated Policy: A voiced plan to carry something out.

Likely Outcome: An outcome that is probably based on known factors.

Even if Trump is not a homophobe, the fact remains that his party relies on them for a large portion of their base.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I never did. Wouldn't have either. Making up positions for your opponents and then accusing them of hypocrisy is beyond dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're just going to file looting, setting buildings/cars on fire, and attacking people as protesting?
    Nope, I can just tell the difference.

I never did. Wouldn't have either. Making up positions for your opponents and then accusing them of hypocrisy is beyond dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously not.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Stated Policy: A voiced plan to carry something out.

Likely Outcome: An outcome that is probably based on known factors.

Even if Trump is not a homophobe, the fact remains that his party relies on them for a large portion of their base.
    If those likely outcomes are anything like the polls from earlier this week you have nothing to worry about
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    We've already established that Trump supporters think the world revolves around them.
    It might. Egos that big would have to have one hell of a Hill sphere.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If a policy is wrong because it's racist, what else are you supposed to argue with?
    Nothing else, that's the point. If the policy is racist that should be the argument. Directing it against the person innately is not a real argument.

Obviously not.
    Well argued son.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still cannot see the point of these protesting. What exactly do they want? Grand Supreme Trump coming out and being all like "I'll step aside and let Hillary take over." then head back to Russia with his plastic mail ordered Barbie Doll? Are they wanting the Electoral College to suddenly side with the popular vote? A re-election? Like, it's just silly. It sucks Clinton didn't win and I truly believe our country is in for a world of hurt, but there's just no point unless somebody suddenly finds Mother Russia ballot stuffed to tip the scale for him or something. We've seen protesting in years past; Wall Street, BLM, Vietnam, Gulf War, etc... All had a message. This current protest doesn't seem to have anything.
    Last edited by Moggie; 2016-11-11 at 03:43 AM.

Well argued son.
    You're the one claiming these are protests, not riots. Even though there is enough evidence to say you're wrong. So, snowflake, try learning the difference, k?

- - - Updated - - -

So, where is Trump's position on going around arresting mexicans ND gays?

You're the one claiming these are protests, not riots. Even though there is enough evidence to say you're wrong. So, snowflake, try learning the difference, k?
    I'm saying I can understand the difference between a protest and a riot. Where as this board pretty frequently treats any group of liberals liberaling as a riot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I still cannot see the point of these protesting. What exactly do they want? Grand Supreme Trump coming out and being all like "I'll step aside and let Hillary take over." then head back to Russia with his plastic mail ordered Barbie Doll? Are they wanting the Electoral College to suddenly side with the popular vote? A re-election? Like, it's just silly. It sucks Clinton didn't win and I truly believe our country is in for a world of hurt, but there's just no point unless somebody suddenly finds Mother Russia ballot stuffed to tip the scale for him or something.
    A wise candidate might take the sign that his election was met with large scale protests as maybe he needs to step up his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    I still cannot see the point of these protesting. What exactly do they want? Grand Supreme Trump coming out and being all like "I'll step aside and let Hillary take over." then head back to Russia with his plastic mail ordered Barbie Doll? Are they wanting the Electoral College to suddenly side with the popular vote? A re-election? Like, it's just silly. It sucks Clinton didn't win and I truly believe our country is in for a world of hurt, but there's just no point unless somebody suddenly finds Mother Russia ballot stuffed to tip the scale for him or something.
    When has any recent protest or riot accomplished anything other than "start a dialogue"
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

I enjoy that the people who accused anyone supporting trump to simply be angry racists, are actually defined by their actions as angry racists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by socanyou View Post
    I enjoy that the people who accused anyone supporting trump to simply be angry racists, are actually defined by their actions as angry racists.
    Most of BLM shitheads are racists. Most of pseudo-liberals are fascists. Most of feminists are man haters.
    Left.

I can't believe the upset this has caused, I have never in my life thought "fuck it, I don't like what just happened, might head down the street, light up some bins and smash some windows"
    Grow up America, We have been sent a prophet, lets enjoy it while it lasts.