Poll: Class you would choose as re-roll

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Although i like my mage, doing solo content as a mage WAS NEVER enjoyable for me. so i'm kinda jelly of tanks right now

Herbalist number 1.

Make my alts 110 and start their research earlier.

Mage seems to be very ok for now.

Stick with my Ele Shammy as it's the class I enjoy playing the most. Probably would've levelled a DH earlier than I did tho.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Started as mage, will die as one.

Would probably go hunter since we need ranged dps for our raids. Currently playing unholy which in my opinion is not in a very good spot.

I would keep Paladin as my main, but would not level at such a leisurely pace. I've fallen behind in gearing, thinking I'll get there eventually as in previous expansions; now everything that still gives a gear upgrade requires gear much higher than the actual reward due to how people in the Group Finder work. Meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why "would not reroll" isn't a choice? Bad poll is bad.

i would reroll to shadowpriest, but thats not because of fixes or balancing, its because i always want to play a different thing. ever.

I would still play my mage as main but I'd have my spriest as main alt instead of warrior.

Happy with my retri. Started as druid but we lacked tanks and I hate bear so went pala and now i'm retri. Levelong demonlock and I like it to but holy light probley for ever. Love paladin sets

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'd have stopped wasting time on professions prior to the expansion though. Turns out they're useless now except for engineering for the glider.
    LOL I guess you don't gem and enchant your gear then

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    LOL I guess you don't gem and enchant your gear then
    Not at those prices. Professions take too much effort for what they're worth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Knowing that they're getting a super badass werebear form instead of the fat bottomed old bear model, I'd probably go druid instead of monk for the additional ranged spec.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably either Paladin, Rogue or Shaman from my current mage main.
    More leaning to Paladin or Rogue though.

Fire just feels very dull after a while.
    Ironically enough I also got really burnt out on the game so my main is only at like 855 or so.

15+ Year Old Account
    I make 200K+ gold with jc/ench monthly with basically no effort and no prior investment. That is indeed so bad, I'm not sure why I keep doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I make 200K+ gold with jc/ench monthly with basically no effort and no prior investment. That is indeed so bad, I'm not sure why I keep doing it.
    200k MONTHLY?

^^

I made more than that in a few days with only herbing. I haven't even counted how much gold I've made by selling crystals and dusts.

Deleted
    I like my holy priest, but other healers have a bit better toolkits so I'd probably reroll shaman or pally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    I made more than that in a few days with only herbing. I haven't even counted how much gold I've made by selling crystals and dusts.
    I guess that's one more proof that profs aren't useless as some clueless whiner stated above
    Last edited by Zka; 2016-11-11 at 12:51 PM.

I am a warlock. Would stay a warlock. Satisfied with current state of things as well as the future. I'd rather be a mediocre class that has a chance to be buffed than imba Spriest that has a 90% chance of being nerfed lol.

Deleted
    At OP; No, i'd stick with this character, while hoping i would have better luck with drops the 2nd time around.

Say whaaat?
    I do some mining while doing my daily WQs and craft some BS-items once a week... The income from this is enough to sustain my raiding. If i didn't raid it would more than sustain my subscription.

And additionally; please tell that to those who still make hundreds of gold from herbalism+alchemy and see if they keep a straight face while you explain to them how professions are not worth it.