Thread: wow token price

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

wow token price

is there any legit website showing how wow token varies ? u know like median and whatnot, more specifically for EU region.

i wonder what the lowest price could possibly be cuz atm it soared up to 90k

Hi,
    WoW Token shows by default information about the last 3 days.
    But you can press "all" to get all time information, or just do 1w, 2w, 1m, 3m. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    i really expected the price to fall since legion took away all the free garrison gold. shame its been going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    i really expected the price to fall since legion took away all the free garrison gold. shame its been going up.
    It was replaced with order halls. I get a pretty easy 1500g a day from order halls. Not to mention world quests. 50g additional for every one completed adds up quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    It was replaced with order halls. I get a pretty easy 1500g a day from order halls. Not to mention world quests. 50g additional for every one completed adds up quick.
    Shit, felt easier to make gold with class halls than garrisons. Garrisons gave a lot of quests, while class halls give consistent bigger, only difference is running out of resources on alts (for me at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I told you during alpha... blizzard plays draghi. If there is too much gold, just pump out even more instead of cutting next time.

Most of that garrison gold is still in the game, the only way to remove it from economy(and make prices fall) is to have more gold sinks (repair costs, vendor items, bmah etc.) than sources to make new gold (order halls, quest rewards, loot). But it's not going to happen so there is always a bit of inflation. Token prices usually fall only in the first few weeks of expansion or major patches because more people want to spend gold, but that's temporal.

People earned millions the first weeks of Legion. I didn't even try and ended up with 2 million gold (had 800k from WoD, so 1.2mill earned), and that was while I also was raiding (pots, falsks + food). I did spend an hour each day herbing though, or almost every day. And had insane luck and got a 870 BoE from HC EN the second week that sold for 300k gold.

Anyways, a lot of people earned way too much gold early in Legion. It have never been this bad before. Sure proffesions have earned people some hundreds of thousand gold at expansion releases, but millions is just insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    People earned millions the first weeks of Legion. I didn't even try and ended up with 2 million gold (had 800k from WoD, so 1.2mill earned), and that was while I also was raiding (pots, falsks + food). I did spend an hour each day herbing though, or almost every day. And had insane luck and got a 870 BoE from HC EN the second week that sold for 300k gold.

Anyways, a lot of people earned way too much gold early in Legion. It have never been this bad before. Sure proffesions have earned people some hundreds of thousand gold at expansion releases, but millions is just insane.
    Keep in mind theres earning from ingame mechanics and then theres the auction house. Token price should fluctuate with the gold in the economy, gold changing hands through the AH doesnt affect this.. in fact the tax diminishes the gold in the economy even. That said you could count gold AH goblins put into the eco as inflation but they arent known to spend too much gold.. afterall they like hoarding it.

Deleted
    The Herb selling only redistributed Gold, so the generation is still a little worse than WoD, sure you get ~1500g from Goldmissions, but you have to play quite actively to keep the ressources flowing on alts which is kinda Meh...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't help that the game's population is in a nosedive despite the horribly misleading statistics from the quarterly report.

its a supply and demand thing.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    The fact that they made legion crz and token prices are going back up to wod prices points to losing a lot of players.
    supply is low.
    demand is high.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by scrangos View Post
    Keep in mind theres earning from ingame mechanics and then theres the auction house. Token price should fluctuate with the gold in the economy, gold changing hands through the AH doesnt affect this.. in fact the tax diminishes the gold in the economy even. That said you could count gold AH goblins put into the eco as inflation but they arent known to spend too much gold.. afterall they like hoarding it.
    True, but it paints a picture of how much gold there is in this game now.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    supply is low.
    demand is high.
    Correct and the same reason for the jump in wod was the drop in active players.

Deleted
    people getting way more gold for playing the game. ive gotten 100k in my bags without selling stuff on the auction house. started with 30k at launch and ive spent over 50k on the auction house. the prices did drop at launch but its slowly going back up

Deleted
    I get tons of gold for just playing. Made 500k profit so far (more than I have spend) by selling ores I didn't need. Havnt farmed anything, just picked up stuff I got by when I felt like doing so.
    I consider myself casual btw.
    Could play the game for free if I wanted. Except from a few WQ each day I mainly pvp, but I also run m+ dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post

Because people entered Legion with tooo much gold. So instead of paying 60-70k for Darkmoon trinket, they have no problem paying 600-700k for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Shit, felt easier to make gold with class halls than garrisons. Garrisons gave a lot of quests, while class halls give consistent bigger, only difference is running out of resources on alts (for me at least).
    Garrisons put 10-20k per day and character into the game. Class halls aren't bad, but dont even come close to garrisons.

gold inflation was also going to continue, it's just continuing by other means. In WoD you made most of your money at the mission table, while now it's also coming from world quests, grey drops, etc. in addition to a couple of ~1500g missions a day at the class hall.