Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Unhappy Rest in peace, Unholy.

Ion Hazzikostas just mentioned on the Live Q&A that they will balance legendaries, by buffing the weak ones and nerfing the strong ones, like the Fire Mage Pyroblast one and the Unholy Bracers.. Like we're already getting stomped by everybody else, if you nerf that, buff our whole kit!

And has he said they will leave the spec as it is? NO! So why make another pointless whining thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    And has he said they will leave the spec as it is? NO! So why make another pointless whining thread?
    they only said that they will nerf bracers, nothing about buffing the class. RIP

How about waiting to patch notes?

Did you think it would actually be anything but that, upon opening the thread? People like to cry that the sky is falling always, before they even know exactly what's being planned.

Deleted
    They also didn't say they buff it in any way.

Killing the bracers kills the Unholy. It was already pretty bad, even with bracers. They better buff everything by like 20%, like they did Frost, or it's gonna be absolute garbo.

We will just have to adapt and design our DKs around those changes. Blizzard gave us a highly customizable talent and secondary stats system so it's up to us to do the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    We will just have to adapt and design our DKs around those changes. Blizzard gave us a highly customizable talent and secondary stats system so it's up to us to do the rest.
    Is this supposed to be sarcasm or something...? I really hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Is this supposed to be sarcasm or something...? I really hope it is.
    I am sure he is, there's like no customization in talents, lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Did you think it would actually be anything but that, upon opening the thread? People like to cry that the sky is falling always, before they even know exactly what's being planned.
    Well they said that they will look into our problems and then buffed death coil.
    I don't have the bracers, and still rape myself with trying to play unholy.

But I can imagine the fear of the guys that have them, that are now more or less competitive with the only thing that can make you competitive and this thing is taken away, without any promises to fix the broken spec.

So ye.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    Not sure if either, idiot, sarcasm or trolling.

Cant tell these days.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Exactly. Calm down, Francis.

If you didn't see the numbers from Week 1 of 7.1 WCL and start working on your Frost AP, here's your sign.

The only way for them to adequately nerf unholy without us being too op is to make sure the bracers are brought more in line with all the other items. There was no way they were goin to buff unholy and not nerf the bracers, that would make push unholy dk over the top (if you have the bracers ofc)

and you see nothing wrong with having _1_ item making your entire class ?

I'm also anticipating Castigor becoming baseline. Worry not deathfriends. This is a good change. The dichotomy of Dks with and without bracers was monsterous, meaning they had to balance around the top end. By bringing the bracers down, the entire spec can be brought up.

Suffer well.

Gotta ask yourself:

Did they keep their promise to not kill one spec by making the other spec better after we invested millions of AP into our weapon? No.
    Have they yet acknowledged that unholy has a problem? Hell no.

So why shitty attitude? Let people create whatever threads they want to highlight whatever problems they see.

If it's because you disagree, well that's your prerogative. But you will be hard pressed for support in the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    I'm also anticipating Castigor becoming baseline. Worry not deathfriends. This is a good change. The dichotomy of Dks with and without bracers was monsterous, meaning they had to balance around the top end. By bringing the bracers down, the entire spec can be brought up.

Suffer well.
    I'm hoping they are baking castigator into our kit, adding the bracer effect as a new talent and just give bracers a new effect.

I never wanted the bracers because the power they give. I think they change the playstyle for the better to the point where I think they should've been a talent. Festering wound mechanic is hands down the best part of unholy.

When 7.1.5 changes come out and Unholy doesn't get buffs, that's when you make noise.

Not from them nerfing a ridiculously overpowered spec-defining single item gated by luck and the RNG. I'm all for that.

Fuck you all with bracers. And fuck any player with a good legendary for that matter. Go cry to mama, she's the only one that cares about your tears.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-11-11 at 09:15 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    When 7.1.5 changes come out and Unholy doesn't get buffs, that's when you make noise.

Not from them nerfing a ridiculously overpowered spec-defining single item gated by luck and the RNG. I'm all for that.
    Ye, only make noise after 7.1.5, and then wait until 7.2.5 for actual changes, right? Oh, but when 7.2.5 launch comes around, don't make too much noise, because we don't know what will be in 7.2.5 either and they might fix it, so too much noise then will be bad too. Oh well, there's always 7.3.5, no?

Sorry m8, I don't agree with you. The best time to make noise and make us heard is right before balance changes. We didn't get any indication that Unholy will be getting significant changes (like other specs got), so there's no reason to have any sliver of hope or optimism, after getting shafted as hard as Unholy did in 7.1.