Enhance shaman weakauras Hekili+wordup combined

Any updated strings since the september version?

Lately has been running 'slower' and it stopped tracking CL timer.

Deleted
    Hekili stopped support for the WA. He made an addon now and is supportig that now.

why is hekili good?
    i downloaded it and was confused and found the normal WA cooldown timer buttons to be better

Quote Originally Posted by EooELE View Post
    why is hekili good?
    i downloaded it and was confused and found the normal WA cooldown timer buttons to be better
    Hekili's is more of a "beginners" addon. It helps a lot getting into the rotation if you're not familiar with it, which makes it a good addon for everyone that just started playing enhancement. It basically tells you what button to hit and when to hit them. It follows the simple priority system that we have.
    For more experienced players, selfmade WeakAuras or Wordups are better of course.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Hekili's is more of a "beginners" addon. It helps a lot getting into the rotation if you're not familiar with it, which makes it a good addon for everyone that just started playing enhancement. It basically tells you what button to hit and when to hit them. It follows the simple priority system that we have.
    For more experienced players, selfmade WeakAuras or Wordups are better of course.

I would say this is purely opinion based, the class like any and the rotation addon like any is best used if that is what you are comfortable with. An addon that updates 20 times a second and has the ability to tell you what is the next best eight options is amazing especially when you learn the fights and how the guild is going to do them.

I'm still using the exact same string I've shared and not ran into the CL issue, so that seems odd. When it comes to Hekili he's stopped WA support in exchange for completing his dedicated addon which you can find here, which effectively does the same thing.

Deleted
    Hekili is a nice addon, don't have to spend a lot of time setting it up like WA and for someone coming back to enh since the revamp it helped me get into the rotation flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    That's not really true. Hekili is much more than just following a simple priority. It takes into account estimated maelstrom income, number of targets engaged, and other stuff that not even an amazing WA set up can do.

I would be surprised if there's much, if any, difference between someone using Hekili perfectly and someone using WA perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonexe View Post
    That's not really true. Hekili is much more than just following a simple priority. It takes into account estimated maelstrom income, number of targets engaged, and other stuff that not even an amazing WA set up can do.

I would be surprised if there's much, if any, difference between someone using Hekili perfectly and someone using WA perfectly.
    There really isnt. Thats just my opinion on his addon; helping to get into the rotation. Personally I'm using Wordups Weakauras.
    Of course it does a lot more and it is a good addon, dont get me wrong here; never said anything else about it
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.