Knowing our bad luck so far with the Hidden Artifact, Soul Takers will most likely end up being the last World Boss of the cycle to come up...

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Knowing our bad luck so far with the Hidden Artifact, Soul Takers will most likely end up being the last World Boss of the cycle to come up...
    Nah they were supposed to be in the slot where we got the second Jim so we won't see them til we hit the second round, because they've already "appeared" in this one......
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Good news guys, recent QA confirmed world boss hidden skins/items to have 100% drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Good news guys, recent QA confirmed world boss hidden skins/items to have 100% drop rate.
    about a week and a half late

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    about a week and a half late
    Really? Never read it before, and it was in the QA on the frontpage.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Really? Never read it before, and it was in the QA on the frontpage.
    iirc shortly before tuesday or before blizz con that we were informed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    And then RNG will fuck us over again wait around 3 months to get another chance at drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    And then RNG will fuck us over again wait around 3 months to get another chance at drop.
    HAA drops from world bosses is now guaranteed drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotxiko View Post
    HAA drops from world bosses is now guaranteed drop.
    I will believe it when I get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    I will believe it when I get it.
    ...given how blizzard themselves said world boss drops are now guaranteed, I would hope you start believing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

So I'm not sure if it's been discussed or not but...has the World Boss that drops this spawned yet? Because I just saw a Worgen in Dalaran with them equipped. The appearance that requires 200 world quests to be completed, no less.

So either I totally missed something, or Shar'thos (the most current WB) does indeed drop it, which also proves the "100% drop rate" false. Or it's NOT tied to a world boss which means Blizzard is talking out of their ass (again). Or there was a world boss other than Shar'thos that spawned recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Barinthos View Post
    So I'm not sure if it's been discussed or not but...has the World Boss that drops this spawned yet? Because I just saw a Worgen in Dalaran with them equipped. The appearance that requires 200 world quests to be completed, no less.

So either I totally missed something, or Shar'thos (the most current WB) does indeed drop it, which also proves the "100% drop rate" false. Or it's NOT tied to a world boss which means Blizzard is talking out of their ass (again). Or there was a world boss other than Shar'thos that spawned recently?
    If you get a hidden artifact skin with one spec and unlock the other colors, it actually unlocks that same color for the hidden artifacts of other specs as well. Even if you don't yet have those hidden skins. That person most likely unlocked that skin for his/her blood or UH weapon, and got the frost one as a result. Not sure if this is working as intended atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Densalo View Post
    If you get a hidden artifact skin with one spec and unlock the other colors, it actually unlocks that same color for the hidden artifacts of other specs as well. Even if you don't yet have those hidden skins. That person most likely unlocked that skin for his/her blood or UH weapon, and got the frost one as a result. Not sure if this is working as intended atm.
    I see. Well if that's true, that makes obtaining the actual "unlock item" pretty...pointless doesn't it?

Oh well, it's the best looking Frost appearance IMO, so if that's that case, I won't argue with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ...given how blizzard themselves said world boss drops are now guaranteed, I would hope you start believing it now.
    At this point I am hoping that was sarcas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Griefhookie View Post
    At this point I am hoping that was sarcas.
    Which part of my post are you hoping is "sarcas?" The part where it's a guaranteed drop? It would be dumb of Blizzard to not make appearance related items drop at an 100% rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Hi US guys. EU here, is the worldboss this week already out or are you still waiting?
    What WB is active this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Hi US guys. EU here, is the worldboss this week already out or are you still waiting?
    What WB is active this week?
    We in the US won't know till 8am PST.

Ah, so about 1:30 left. Damn time difference -.-'

Pretty sure we'll know here in about 23 mins no?

And world Boss Humongris... another week guys maybe