Page 93 of 138 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I feel compelled to voice my opinion on the election riots. Which were very few and far between, but that's neither here nor there.

"It is not politicians who make or break (a) nation, but the people and the culture". If people have the energy to go out and burn/riot in their own neighborhoods, then they should have the energy to develop answers to the problems they have such deep convictions about. Electing a politician is not the way to make the world a better place, going out and doing something constructive and positive makes the world a better place. One act of kindness at a time.

When did some Americans start ACTUALLY believing that their candidate is going to fix their problems? Back in my day we used to joke about politicians all being a barrel of crazy and corruption, but somewhere along the way somebody started actually BELIEVING all the demagoguery. 20 years ago if somebody told me they were going to riot because their candidate didn't get elected I would laugh. I'm not laughing now...

Deleted
    I have to get this off my chest. As a european, scandinavian to be exact i have to say that your country the us, its baffling to me how insane it is and how it manages to stay so insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of highschool students in the twin cities here in minnesota walked out of school to protest Trump

http://www.fox9.com/news/216956091-story
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    And then there's this evil, vile, worthless piece of shit of a human being --

Been going viral on FB and twitter, purports to be a Liberal "mother" (think that's missing half of a perfectly good compound word) kicking a child out of her home, between the age of 8 and 10. His crime? Voting for Donald Trump in a mock election. And I guess thought she was down for the struggle to videotape it. If you listen, the child even admits total ignorance of politics; he voted for Trump because "he sees him on TV a lot". He didn't take an ideological stand that a rational human being could even see as some sort of insult to their upbringing.

Even if she was just screwing with him, that's no better. She is morally and intellectually unfit to be a parent or caretaker of children, and it should go without saying, to be a voter. She deserves to lose any care of these children, and if she ended up in prison, that would probably be fine too.
    What a fuckin idiot mother

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    I have to get this off my chest. As a european, scandinavian to be exact i have to say that your country the us, its baffling to me how insane it is and how it manages to stay so insane.
    Lol a scandinavian talking about insane
    Have you ever heard about the Sweden memes?
    There is a reason they exists

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    The US is not really that insane. I have even been to Florida and none of the following ever happened:

No one ate my face
    No alligators were thrown into any restaurants I visited
    I was not shot by police, nor did I see anyone shot by police or possessing a weapon(I think FL is open carry?)
    I was not approached by anyone with electrodes on their testicles.

You get the idea.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    What a fuckin idiot mother
    And thanks to her, her son will grow up to be one of these fine citizens

https://streamable.com/6nwo

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    And thanks to her, her son will grow up to be one of these fine citizens

https://streamable.com/6nwo
    On a deeper psychological level, will probably be at risk of just growing into someone who can never really trust love given by others. Way to existentially fuck over your children because you disagreed with their uninformed "political" "decision" in an entirely meaningless ceremonial exercise in how elections work!

Were I American, I think I'd vote for Hillary, but I'm not. So while it's understandable that they're upset, they have to respect this is the outcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Lol a scandinavian talking about insane
    Have you ever heard about the Sweden memes?
    There is a reason they exists
    Heres a meme for you.

And it holds oh so true.

I have deep respect for this woman

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    The point is that you shouldn't cherry pick incidents of bullying to reinforce a bias.
    then make that your counter point. you went off making a tangent not really addressing what he posted. so who is cherry picking?

All I see on the twitter is:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    All I see on the twitter is:
    I'm sure mocking the worries of people who are/were already discriminated against, will take us far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    And then there's this evil, vile, worthless piece of shit of a human being --

Been going viral on FB and twitter, purports to be a Liberal "mother" (think that's missing half of a perfectly good compound word) kicking a child out of her home, between the age of 8 and 10. His crime? Voting for Donald Trump in a mock election. And I guess thought she was down for the struggle to videotape it. If you listen, the child even admits total ignorance of politics; he voted for Trump because "he sees him on TV a lot". He didn't take an ideological stand that a rational human being could even see as some sort of insult to their upbringing.

Even if she was just screwing with him, that's no better. She is morally and intellectually unfit to be a parent or caretaker of children, and it should go without saying, to be a voter. She deserves to lose any care of these children, and if she ended up in prison, that would probably be fine too.
    I heard she's going to lose the custody of the child.
    Sad for the child, but I think he will be better without her in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Don't mistake this for anything but self-mutilation.

The people are still majorly progressive and left or liberal.

But they were so tired with the corruption and establishment that they decided, perhaps bravely so, to cut off their own hand and risk it all to give the establishment a fuck you. Trump however, and everyone knows this who isn't a completely lunatic, is going to be a horrible 4 years of retardation.

Hooray for giving a fuck you to the establishment.
    Now bite through the pain of the self-mutilation it costed.
    What? No more civil war threats? Guess you finally regained a bit of senses.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Deleted
    Don't mistake this for anything but self-mutilation.

The people are still majorly progressive and left or liberal.

But they were so tired with the corruption and establishment that they decided, perhaps bravely so, to cut off their own hand and risk it all to give the establishment a fuck you. Trump however, and everyone knows this who isn't a completely lunatic, is going to be a horrible 4 years of retardation.

Hooray for giving a fuck you to the establishment.
    Now bite through the pain of the self-mutilation it costed.
    This is how I see it too. Many of the trump voters werent voting for Trump, they were preventing Hillary from gaining a presidency, cause she was seen and likely is an untrustworthy pawn of the elite. If only you had had Sanders, you wouldnt have needed to do this so painfully, but ofc he was thrown off cause he doesnt serve the intrests of the powers that be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    I'm still pretty livid and disgusted at the american people.

I fear for the worst, because I know for a fact I'm one of the most self-controlled people I know. I don't trust other people to carry around the same hatred and disgust as I do. Bad things will absolutely happen.
    Bad for you I suppose.

I suggest you rethink your self-assesment. Your meltdown was one of the worst I have ever witnessed. I mean even the protesters out in the streets do not threaten war.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Trumpy praises the Protesters. what a top guy

US President-elect Donald Trump on Friday praised demonstrators for being passionate about their country, just hours after he accused them of being "professional protesters" incited by the media.

"Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!" Trump tweeted early on Friday (local time
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.