Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Resto shaman, Blood DK/Prot Warrior and 3 Frost DK's.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Tank: Guardian druid No contest because they are easily the strongest tank out there and got a CR. Warrior close second because of stun and short-time block amount on burst

Healer: Druid for mobility and combat rez. Versatile

DPS:
    Fire mage is always a no-brainer because of their mobility, immunity, extreme single and aoe dps if they got bracers and lust.

Enhancement shaman for aoe stun

Hunter or DK. Hunter if you want more range and control. DK if you want mobile cleave with extra CR, putting your group up to 3 CR*s+ankh and basically making it unwipeable.

This team is both extremely mobile, and can survive being so because a druid tank with a resto healer buys all the time the comp needs to cleave on the run until they can set up, while never losing ground in a stationary fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verral View Post
    Nice trolling.
    Nice obliviousness.

Arcane dominates M+; 1mil+ aoe and 800k dps on every boss pull.

Yep, that's what happens when bosses die quickly, high Q stacks and no conserve phase.

Tank: Myself (Guardian Druid)
    Healer: Druid or Priest (Disc)
    DPS 1: WW Monk
    DPS 2: Enhance Shaman
    DPS 3: Fire Mage

With tyranical; Spriest/feral, WW, frost dk/ fire mage, resto druid, prot war/brew

I say brewmaster b/c if the aoe packs can die in short enough windows, the tank knows when to stun. Brew strong for kiting with base 30% movespeed from coursing river, and 25% ontop of that from rolls, and aoe slowing the pack. For the last bit of mob health, can just pause the stagger into the millions and it does no dmg once combat is dropped. Its like free purifyx2 after every mob pack, so you just have to pause once during last 3s.

Spriest b/c 500k+ dps on tyranical xavius is pretty good
    Being bad is ok, just keep getting better

Deleted
    Tough one.

Warlocks lack mobility, interrupt, reliable CC, immunity defensive cooldown. They are viable in mythics+ but are far away from making the dream team

I'd say Hunter is a very strong dps candidate with misdirection, amazing aoe dps, mobility and survivability.
    Mage is pretty great too.
    For tank.. Hmm that is tough. Druids for higher mythics and DH for faster runs
    Heals is a tough one too. Discipline for fast runs definitively.
    Rogues and DH dps are really strong too.

Maybe go as a 5 leather team. Druid Tank, Rogue Monk DH dps, Druid heal. You can swap gear freely without any restraints

I did 15 last week with this setup:

DH tank
    Holy priest
    Arms warrior
    Outlaw rogue
    Fire mage

Its a quite good setup, and the only thing we are missing is a CR. We have done several 11 and 12 dungeons with 2 chests this week

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Tough one.

Warlocks lack mobility, interrupt, reliable CC, immunity defensive cooldown. They are viable in mythics+ but are far away from making the dream team

I'd say Hunter is a very strong dps candidate with misdirection, amazing aoe dps, mobility and survivability.
    Mage is pretty great too.
    For tank.. Hmm that is tough. Druids for higher mythics and DH for faster runs
    Heals is a tough one too. Discipline for fast runs definitively.
    Rogues and DH dps are really strong too.

Maybe go as a 5 leather team. Druid Tank, Rogue Monk DH dps, Druid heal. You can swap gear freely without any restraints
    You can't go fast as Guardian? If it tanks higher better then I'd imagine you could chain pull lowers with ease.

Bear Tank
    whatever healer
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Mage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Nice obliviousness.

Yep, that's what happens when bosses die quickly, high Q stacks and no conserve phase.
    The idea is that you won't be doing easy dungeons so your boss burst lasts longer than 20 seconds.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Nice obliviousness.

What? You're not killing anything at +10 or higher during a burst phase.

Your experience is probably at a +4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    You can't go fast as Guardian? If it tanks higher better then I'd imagine you could chain pull lowers with ease.
    DH makes more dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Tanks: Blood DK or Havoc DH.

Healers: Holy pally (usually myself) or resto Druid.

Dps: Fire mage, WW monk and balance Druid.
    Your group wouldn't get past the first pack with a Havoc DH tanking

For me as a healer, my favorite tank to heal is usually DK or Warrior. However, if time is an issue, I'd go for a Prot Pally. Those fuckers can out damage most DPSes in pack trash pulls. Our Prot tank pulls in over 500k DPS on trash pulls and have seen him reach 700k DPS.

As for healer, well, me... Monk... But without the bias, I'd probably go for Druid or H Pally.

DPS I want a Fire Mage for the AoE/Lust/CC/ranged
    Frost DK for the crazy AoE, brez, and AoE stun.
    3rd slot will be DH for again more AoE or a competent Ret or WW Monk. I'd take DH over those other 2 because they retain powerful single target damage for bosses where as the Ret and WW fall behind a bit on single target.

Honorable mentions: Shamans (all 3 specs are good for M+), VDH tank, BrMs are actually great tanks to heal, they take very smooth damage, but they are one of the worst DPS tank in the game. Their DPS is just shit which is not good for speed runs. I'd rather heal the more spikey Prot Pally with the 500k+ DPS than the smooth damaged BrM only doing 200k.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-11-11 at 10:01 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

EDIT: Lmao, I meant vengeance DH. My bad mate. @Saverem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    @Saverem Are you kidding? Good DH tanks can self heal a ton. Not at the metric a BDK can but they are extremely easy to heal. I love getting good DHs, good Paladins and good BDKs.

Not to mention I've done tons of +6, +7 and +8 on time with that comp.
    I think you meant to say Vengeance DH, not Havoc ma man. Havoc DH tanking would get curb stomped in 3 seconds.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Tank:Druid
    Healer:Druid
    Dps:Fire mage
    Dps:Hunter
    Dps:Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I think you meant to say Vengeance DH, not Havoc ma man. Havoc DH tanking would get curb stomped in 3 seconds.
    Yeah I edited my post as you were quoting me. Completely my bad bud!

7+ Year Old Account
    I run them with:
    - dh tank
    - resto shaman
    - fire mage
    - dh dps
    - sin rogue ( me )

The only thing my comp miss is a very outside of that we are very versatile and doing great. Mythic + are very very fun when you run them with a group of good friends. Thanks blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    What? You're not killing anything at +10 or higher during a burst phase.

Your experience is probably at a +4
    I'm arcane and doing +10 since the last 4-5 weeks. Basically mascarpwn is right. Arcane only sucks in fights with downtimes.

Deleted
    Tank: up to +12 bring what u want. Above +12 i prefer warrior or druid
    Healer: up to +12 bring what u want. Above +12 i prefer pala.
    DPS: I like any dps which is able to pull its max all the time at any situation (high aoe / high cleave / high st) combined with very good survivability.

There is a lot of prejudice against assassination rogues for m+. Like it works for all other classes the player behind the screen is the most important. To have an well played assassination rogue in your group is like to have a one-man army - insane selfheal, insane surivivability/dmg reduction, insane aoe/cleave dps (as i said if he knows what he is doing), insane single target dps and he can tank the boss for up to 15sec if the tank dies. So dont be so rude and give him a try! To have an assassination rogue in +15 is a gift! The overall performance is WAY HIGHER than outlaw.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-11-12 at 06:31 AM.

DK Tank
    Monk
    FireMage
    Warrior
    Hunter

What we roll we have had few probelms