Thread: Later botters!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    <snip>
    Didn't do any of this. Just because you think I am, doesn't mean I actually am. I am not a complex man; I do not have any hidden motives within my posts, please stop trying to inject them. Thank you.

You're reading far, far too much into my posts, to try and find things that just aren't there mate.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Tough shit. If you don't have time you don't have time. It is not a free pass to bot and then bitch when you get caught.
    Congratulations on taking the post out of context and replying to a single snippet to make it sound like someone is complaining.

*clap fucking clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Congratulations on taking the post out of context and replying to a single snippet to make it sound like someone is complaining.

*clap fucking clap*
    If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Redditors and MMO-C'ers are both really, really good at doing this. See: the guy above my post. They love taking a single word/phrase from entire posts, and twisting it into something that is completely different to the post as a whole. It's like everyone on this forum is Trump lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Didn't do any of this. Just because you think I am, doesn't mean I actually am. I am not a complex man; I do not have any hidden motives within my posts, please stop trying to inject them. Thank you.

You're reading far, far too much into my posts, to try and find things that just aren't there mate.

Sure buddy. I'm sure that is why you went out of your way to emphasize the point of botting smartly and have been for years. Not promoting dumb botters to change and act smarter.

I'll let you be left to your laziness of not leveling your own toons though. Keep thinking like a teenager who views that bad things happen to others people who take risks, but who feel invincible when they do it because they are unique or 'smart'.

<snippity snip>
    Your posts literally make no sense. You can't even keep to a single point, lol. I love the passive aggressiveness, though. Not to mention the 'subtle' attempts to insult me, just because your posts are riddled with flaws and inconsistency.

You're still reading too much into my posts.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2016-11-12 at 03:26 AM.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Redditors and MMO-C'ers are both really, really good at doing this. See: the guy above my post. They love taking a single word/phrase from entire posts, and twisting it into something that is completely different to the post as a whole. It's like everyone on this forum is Trump lul.
    It's actually called reading between the lines. Most discussions in any human interaction is full of more implied and meanings that are in-between-the-lines rather than what it is explicitly said. You really expect me to take a random person's words at explicit face value because you tell me so, let alone a person I can't even see face to face?

<snip snoop>
    Sounds like you talk to a lot of shady people, friend. As a wise man once said, "Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually called reading between the lines. Most discussions in any human interaction is full of more implied and meanings that are in-between-the-lines rather than what it is explicitly said. You really expect me to take a random person's words at explicit face value because you tell me so, let alone a person I can't even see face to face?
    Bullshit. provide source for said claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Bullshit. provide source for said claim.
    Sorry I don't play that whole internet game of not accepting anything of common sense value unless I provide you fifty peer reviewed scientifically based research articles on it. If you're going to demand that for anything and everything you read than responding to you beyond this post is nothing but a long drawn out waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you talk to a lot of shady people, friend. As a wise man once said, "Assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups."
    That doesn't even make sense lol. How would me saying that implied meanings are a thing equate into assuming the more negative connotation of saying that a meaning is the 'dirty' form of reading between the lines? xD

xD lol!!!! :3 :3

Look up words before you use ones you quite obviously don't know the meaning of. Maybe then your posts will become something more than nonsensical bullshit.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2016-11-12 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Blizzard should be more creative on how they hand on punishments. Maybe instead of a ban, all of your characters are confined to spend 6 months in Darkshore. You can't leave, you can't gather anything, you can't quest...you are just trapped there.

I can't think of a worse hell.
    Not sure what that would do... that is the same as a ban for the most part

"Nah I'd rather just spew nonsensical stuff from my ass, and hope people believe what I say."

Pretty much what I read.
    Whatever dude. Toll booth bridges seem to be more of your thing than mine.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-11-12 at 03:51 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I don't play that whole internet game of not accepting anything of common sense value unless I provide you fifty peer reviewed scientifically based research articles on it. If you're going to demand that for anything and everything you read than responding to you beyond this post is nothing but a long drawn out waste of time.

Translation = I know what I'm saying is complete bullshit.

xD lol!!!! :3 :3

Look up words before you use ones you quite obviously don't know the meaning of. Maybe then your posts will become something more than nonsensical bullshit.
    This further emphasizes my point above ^

This further emphasizes my point above ^
    At this point I'm pretty sure even you don't know what your point is.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post

*clap fucking clap*
    Wasn't out of context one fucking bit. You said those exact words and meant them exactly that way by using the word 'punishes'. Again you said "Either way. The banwave just punishes those who actually play the game and bot because they dont have time." You summed up your post with those exact words just excusing botting because people don't have enough time. Get over yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because that personally TOTALLY didn't say EXACTLY what I quoted. They said it and they meant it. "Either way. The banwave just punishes those who actually play the game and bot because they dont have time." is their quote. The fuck else is that supposed to mean?

Botting is the life blood of the economy. With out bots farming all of those mats and undercutting each other, the prics at the AH are just too high. People need to stop being greedy so we dont need botters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I suppose the only reason botters don't get perma-banned is because they still give Blizzard money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    <snip snoop>
    Someone needs their milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I suppose the only reason botters don't get perma-banned is because they still give Blizzard money.
    Sadly this is a likely reason. You apply this general avoidance to not banning paying accounts to popular players/streamers that have exploited something in game (especially during world first raid races), got banned, then with complaints Blizzard reverted many of said bans.

Sub money generally trumps unethical game behavior.