Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Legion upped the grindable stuff but there isn't more content available than before. Repeating the same dungeons / dailies (WQ) is not content for casuals. Never was, they do it once and consider themself done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WOWandchill View Post
    Population has been on a huge downturn since Legion came out even worse than WOD. I think it's because Blizzard pretty much killed alts with the bad AP system.
    Bullshit! My Guild is packed and I havent seen that many people on my friendlist online since before WoD. Legion isnt killing the Playerbase, stop hating my lil'snowflake.

PS: Tokenprice = depends on demand and availability = lots of people want it, but rarely anyone sells it = high price

7+ Year Old Account
    IS Legion killing the wow playerbase?
    Absolutely, every time that I log in I find noob players being killed by the Legion all over the Broken Isles. Damned dirty demons.

I'm pretty sure most of us are still alive. Sure some might have died but I don't think any of the deaths are wow related.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only one person in my guild has left since launch, admittedly due to burnout (this person stayed subbed throughout WOD). They said they will probably be back, they just needed a break, and it had nothing to do with Legion content.

All my friends that came back at launch are still playing. Some even came back after a many years break.

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I will fix that typo for you, don't worry, It's 13 mill, You are welcome
    Let me fix that for you, it's 0.13 million. You're welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Let me fix that for you, it's 0.13 million. You're welcome.
    You are simple delusional, you don't like the game? it's fine by me i don't care, it's your choice, but people like you are like those annoying ex that keep bugging you even tho you break up, the DOOR is that way ---->, care not to hit you in the face

Ive seen more coming back and a few leave. After xmas will be more telling imo though.

Deleted
    no it is not

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 10-15 people on my friends list playing WOW, up from the 2-3 that there use to be. Yeah, they aren't logging in everyday like they use to in the first few weeks, but they are all still there for raids every week. Nothing is dying, you just need to get more friends on your friends list

You are simple delusional, you don't like the game? it's fine by me i don't care, it's your choice, but people like you are like those annoying ex that keep bugging you even tho you break up, the DOOR is that way ---->, care not to hit you in the face
    I love the game. I'm just pointing out that anyone can make up numbers and it doesn't help one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Legion upped the grindable stuff but there isn't more content available than before. Repeating the same dungeons / dailies (WQ) is not content for casuals. Never was, they do it once and consider themself done.
    Then how was doing dailies over and over content before? What was there to do before that was content? Please enlighten me. Never before has there been more to do with more clear paths for gear and gear upgrades. When did a daily ever offer gear for doing one daily? Let alone gear with a chance at a legendary in the cache as they do now? When have dungeons ever offered better and better gear as one does it at higher levels? Please tell me or quit the bs

Deleted
    I love the game. I'm just pointing out that anyone can make up numbers and it doesn't help one bit.
    It was obvious from the start that my post was a sarcasm to OP, i even state in another post that i have my info from the same place as OP, your original post with the TYPO was uncalled , the only thing that kill wow is people like OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Then how was doing dailies over and over content before? What was there to do before that was content? Please enlighten me. Never before has there been more to do with more clear paths for gear and gear upgrades. When did a daily ever offer gear for doing one daily? Let alone gear with a chance at a legendary in the cache as they do now? When have dungeons ever offered better and better gear as one does it at higher levels? Please tell me or quit the bs
    Dailies wasn't better content, it's the same thing and i never claimed otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've actually quit the game altogether. I've had breaks and burnouts but always had the passion to return. This time feels different, I don't think i'll ever return to wow now.

It was obvious from the start that my post was a sarcasm to OP, i even state in another post that i have my info from the same place as OP, your original post with the TYPO was uncalled , the only thing that kill wow is people like OP
    Nah, people like OP can't do much. They'll either get people that agree with them or disagree with them, nobody is changing their opinion of the game based on a troll post.
    And in the end the actual subscriber numbers are kind of irrelevant as long as there's enough people around in order for you to complete what you want in the game and that it pumps enough money into the company for them to keep releasing content at a steady pace. Look at Final Fantasy XIV for example, one of the few sub based MMORPGs left with 1-2 million subscribers (I don't know the actual number, could be less) and it feels very populated and quality content is released regularly.

Id like to see your numbers and where you got them from.

Personally, I've even gone back to a low population server thats been low and dead since wrath and its packed at all the core places.

I don't think the data yet allow us to conclude that, OP.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Population has been on a huge downturn since Legion came out even worse than WOD.
    lol, absolutely not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Nah, people like OP can't do much. They'll either get people that agree with them or disagree with them, nobody is changing their opinion of the game based on a troll post.
    And in the end the actual subscriber numbers are kind of irrelevant as long as there's enough people around in order for you to complete what you want in the game and that it pumps enough money into the company for them to keep releasing content at a steady pace. Look at Final Fantasy XIV for example, one of the few sub based MMORPGs left with 1-2 million subscribers (I don't know the actual number, could be less) and it feels very populated and quality content is released regularly.
    You will be suprise how threats like this can influence naive people that need other people opinion before they start something, for me personally Legion is a huge succces, does the game have problems? sure, AK is one of them in my opinion, that should be account wise, but to ask if Legion kill wow or claim that subs are droping when evidence say other wise is pure trolling, threats like this should be bannable if you don't bring evident to your claim

Then again i did read a post that claim vanilla was not grindy