Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    There is no universe in where a game design that is 9 years older than current is better.

Sorry you think otherwise.
    This dude is dumb.
    Diablo 1 or 2 with addon is better than d3 anytime
    Old sacred is better than sacred 3
    Warhammer 40k is better than dow2
    Coh1 is better than coh2
    and nearly 80% off all old games are better than the new ones.
    newest example mafia 3 shit, mafia 2 better (still shit)

edit: forgot Morrowind better than wannabe "rpg" Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    This dude is dumb.
    Diablo 1 or 2 with addon is better than d3 anytime
    Old sacred is better than sacred 3
    Warhammer 40k is better than dow2
    Coh1 is better than coh2
    and nearly 80% off all old games are better than the new ones.
    newest example mafia 3 shit, mafia 2 better (still shit)

edit: forgot Morrowind better than wannabe "rpg" Skyrim.
    It's the same with board games like chess which is from the middle ages and still is a very stimulating game. If somebody would play chess all day it's inevitable that said person would grow tired from it and would need something new/fresh, but that doesn't mean it has a bad game design.

The same goes for Vanilla WoW. The game design been gone for a while and some people would very much like to play it again. It is their chess.

Quote Originally Posted by slaise1 View Post
    It's the same with board games like chess which is from the middle ages and still is a very stimulating game. If somebody would play chess all day it's inevitable that said person would grow tired from it and would need something new/fresh, but that doesn't mean it has a bad game design.

The same goes for Vanilla WoW. The game design been gone for a while and some people would very much like to play it again. It is their chess.
    Thats how i see it too

It will be shutdown no matter what.
    Activision losing money? That will not happen,so they will send people to russia where the server is located and fucking smash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    It will be shutdown no matter what.
    Activision losing money? That will not happen,so they will send people to russia where the server is located and fucking smash it.
    Or they will get shot, thats how russia works.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    I've seen it, but never had info supporting this assertion. Whatever Kern's actions, this thread is a result of Kern's actions. The big guy going to Blizzard HQ was huge.
    And then it was quickly forgotten soon thereafter. Mark Kern's name never appeared on this forum again until you mentioned it.

Regarding, clinging-to, I don't cling to him. If you read my posts, he was an opportunist.
    Actually, reading your posts, we see you making all sorts of wild claims about him, from him owning nost, to him being the one responsible for the server's shutdown.

Yes because citations come from countries of highly questionable accuracy.

Your link comes from DOT IO ... where in the world is this? The link has blocked links as well from my virus scanner. WTG.
    You do know that the author of said article was Mark Kern himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'm not the only one complaining. But you're nigh-impossible to have a discussion with since the only thing more annoying than the stupid fucking colors you use is what you're actually saying.
    Reading Vineri's rainbow-colored replies, to me, is akin to having a face-to-face conversation with someone who randomly switched voice tones and accents several times mid-conversation, like each color is a different accent. And just as annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    so who's going to play on nostalrius 2.0? i can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    so who's going to play on nostalrius 2.0? i can't wait
    I think I will try it. But the elysium guys looks like noob faggs.
    "oldest pserver projekt" they call themselves, and buggy and shitty lol.
    They are like the mangos guys, full of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ they got some of the nost devs running it now, like nano

probably won't be as amazing at first but it'll only improve

Interesting. Guess I'll try out Nost this time. Not sure yet since I don't want to play on a private server. Hoping Blizzard keeps to their word and talks/announces something.

Has there been any suggestion of a timeline for when things will start again or is it a case of "watch this space"

Excited about the new changes too, nothing wrong with further polish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Has there been any suggestion of a timeline for when things will start again or is it a case of "watch this space"
    They'll probably tell something about it during tomorrow's AMA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post

Excited about the new changes too, nothing wrong with further polish
    the pvp realm is supposed to be up within a week, then the other realms will go up later

Deleted
    Nothing is gonna be up in a week, they need at least 1 month for stres test, hosting organization and build again the 3 servers.

Middle december i think is gonna be up again. And i am gonna be there, my fucking hunter needs to tame a wolf!

Deleted
    the pvp realm is supposed to be up within a week, then the other realms will go up later
    Is the pvp realm fresh start?

There is no timeline for the release of "Nostalrius" and it's impossible for it to happen in a week.

Oh i can't wait anymore for the next crystorm when the Servers go down again! Will be funny af!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Oh i can't wait anymore for the next crystorm when the Servers go down again! Will be funny af!
    It will be like killing Majin Buu with the source code released to the public.

Only a Spirit Bomb with the help of all earthlings plus Mr Satan can destroy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    idk i may play it but sadly i had sold my account and all its stuff for gold on retail
    was pretty good deal
    1g=1000g on retail :P

so i will prob try to find a leveling buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Fevir is one of my favorite youtubers and here is a video of him talking about Vanilla VS Retail
    I don't agree with him on this one but i'll post it just to spice things up ^_^
    He have another video of Vanilla > Retail and Vanilla = Retail

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-11-12 at 08:46 PM.