Thread: Legendary drop

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Whats a legendary????

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    They can't let you equip more than 2 unless they add another set piece, as tiers have 6 pieces, legionaries can take 2, leaving you with 4 to get the 4 piece bonus.
    Sets in legion are 6 pieces instead of 5, cloak being the 6th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Sets in legion are 6 pieces instead of 5, cloak being the 6th.
    That's what they said?

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    That's what they said?
    That being said, is there even a single spec out there who couldn't equip 3-4 legendaries without breaking his set-bonus? I could equip all 8 and still have my 4-set bonus equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=132455/norgannons-foresight

Why would I wear this as a Fire Mage? No crit. No Socket. Effect is literally useless.
    Forgot to mention that, but that's obviously included in the "shit ones". Don't pretend to be more dense than you already are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    That being said, is there even a single spec out there who couldn't equip 3-4 legendaries without breaking his set-bonus? I could equip all 8 and still have my 4-set bonus equipped.
    The more legendaries you have the less gear slots you have to fill, ie the less interesting gearing becomes, ie the less interesting farming the game becomes.

More than two legendaries is unlikely to happen. Expect more legendaries (but no higher maximum). Also expect these new legendaries to be interesting and/or good, as they want people to want them.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2016-11-12 at 08:30 PM.

They raised the chance for getting the first legendary before. I'll probably get mine after the 8th or 10th chance increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    They can't let you equip more than 2 unless they add another set piece, as tiers have 6 pieces, legionaries can take 2, leaving you with 4 to get the 4 piece bonus.
    A lot of legendaries don't conflict with sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    How so? Do tell.
    Because no legendary is 20% DPS, especially if it's not a big upgrade ilvl and statwise.

unless it's the UH or fire mage bracers. then yes. it is 20% dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Because no legendary is 20% DPS, especially if it's not a big upgrade ilvl and statwise.
    Two of them and the, the best you can get at 910 ilvl? YEah it'll put you 20% ahead of someone without them. For some classes, even more than that.

Forgot to mention that, but that's obviously included in the "shit ones". Don't pretend to be more dense than you already are.

- - - Updated - - -

The more legendaries you have the less gear slots you have to fill, ie the less interesting gearing becomes, ie the less interesting farming the game becomes.

More than two legendaries is unlikely to happen. Expect more legendaries (but no higher maximum). Also expect these new legendaries to be interesting and/or good, as they want people to want them.
    How am I being dense. When I say that I am upset with the current legendary system? Those boots with my current stat weights are not an upgrade. That is not okay. That goes against everything they said about getting a legendary should be exciting that is not only not exciting but insanely frustrating when I could of got the bracers that increase my damage by 50k.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFaerie View Post
    unless it's the UH or fire mage bracers. then yes. it is 20% dps.
    Boomkin helm is also really up there.
    Hi Sephurik

I thought they said that once people have like 6+ legendaries (a big part of the player base, not a few thousand), it'd be interesting to unlock a third one, didn't they? I would guess they'll unlock a way to equip your third with 7.3 aka Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my first legendary last night on who was originally an 822 Warlock. Now he's 844 after a regular EN + the legendary.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

How am I being dense. When I say that I am upset with the current legendary system? Those boots with my current stat weights are not an upgrade. That is not okay. That goes against everything they said about getting a legendary should be exciting that is not only not exciting but insanely frustrating when I could of got the bracers that increase my damage by 50k.
    Obviously it's not okay, they're getting buffed. At this point you're just whining to have something to cry about.

Obviously it's not okay, they're getting buffed. At this point you're just whining to have something to cry about.
    It's getting buffed, still wont be an upgrade for Fire Mage unless you have really bad boots. Still doesn't make them exciting and still is an insanely frustrating system.
    Hi Sephurik

It's getting buffed, still wont be an upgrade for Fire Mage unless you have really bad boots. Still doesn't make them exciting and still is an insanely frustrating system.
    So you really are just an insufferable whiner then. Good to know there's some people valiantly upholding the Mage forumgoer stereotype. You do you!

Those boots are the first legendary I got, and I wouldn't use them unless they were ILVL 1000. They're utter garbage and I don't want to have to use a cancel aura macro for pyroblast. I feel your pain Volitar, I use the chest and neck and only because the game hasn't given me anything better. If the neck didn't have a socket I'd probably use a Xavius neck and only use 1 legendary even though I have 3 and can equip 2. I would rather have none at this point.

Some people just don't understand how not fun it is to be arbitrarily destroyed by competing peers simply because the game rolled the dice in their favor and not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I am a mage, pls stop, you are triggering me
    *Somewhere in the world, someone has just subconsciously decided to roll a Mage as his main class. He murders his family before going onto the nearest forum to complain about the class he hasn't yet played.*

I have 4 legendary bad luck combo... I want wrist !

[Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus]
    [Aggramar's Stride]
    [Sephuz's Secret]
    [Seal of Necrofantasia]

None yet. FML.
    Check out my youtube channel for Overwatch and other Blizzard content: https://www.youtube.com/c/eleventyten. You can also visit me at www.eleventyten.net !