10+ Year Old Account
    They started recording back when the saga was first out. They literally had no idea what to do with him Chances are he will do a diff voice in the dub based on criticism.

I do hope they keep Hits english voice though. TIME TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS!

- - - Updated - - -

What if

this entire saga

was just Trunks trying to get Mai to like him? And Zamasu and Black are in on it

10+ Year Old Account

The Grand Finale!
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Did I just see the fusion wear off and Trunks slice Zamasu up lol
    Honestly BS climax. the kids drove me fucking nuts.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

watching without subs this is me right now:

I don't why but when zamasu cried I kinda imagined that he said he just want a hug xD

did trunks just kinda used the genkidama and made a sword out from it and cut zamas' balls first before going to his face?

I think the ending was pretty good imo.

Trunks deserved that imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    watching without subs this is me right now:

I don't why but when zamasu cried I kinda imagined that he said he just want a hug xD

did trunks just kinda used the genkidama and made a sword out from it and cut zamas' balls first before going to his face?
    The final seconds were the best part just because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must..not..read...thread
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think it makes sense why Vegito defused inside the Buu. bad air never made much sense. this makes much more sense.

Heres what we get this episode/ as well as the next.

Kaio-ken
    SSB vegito
    SSB vegito getting unfused (Likely due to the fact that the air around them seems fusion locked or so, but because zamasu did this BS, he's immune to it, so...in a sense, zamasu pulled a buu).
    Vegito is cocky, and was likely not using 100% of his power, as before.
    FUCKING TRUNKS! FUCKING LOVED THAT!
    Zeno
    A questioned/concerned beerus
    A questioned whis

But if there was 1 thing I hated during this episode, it's this:

DEM FUCKING KIDS! Like, STFU!

10+ Year Old Account
    weew i am so disappointed after this episode I can't even... I literally can't even...

wait, people thought Vegito will win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    wait, people thought Vegito will win
    No, but I did think it'd take more than 10 fucking minutes and not retcon shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    No, but I did think it'd take more than 10 fucking minutes and not retcon shit...
    well, that's how it is.

still awesome but I know what were they doing. they wanted to give Trunks a spotlight. after all, its his arc.

Super is basically one huge retcon when you think of it, not too surprising it would do it some more.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

that's like the only thing retconed and Trunks' hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, that's how it is.

still awesome but I know what were they doing. they wanted to give Trunks a spotlight. after all, its his arc.
    I don't mind Trunks getting the kill, that part was awesome as fuck, I just wish (and I can't believe this goes for anything Dragon Ball on tv) it was more drawn out... I'd take 3 episodes of talking and 3 punches thrown over this any day...

I don't mind Trunks getting the kill, that part was awesome as fuck, I just wish (and I can't believe this goes for anything Dragon Ball on tv) it was more drawn out... I'd take 3 episodes of talking and 3 punches thrown over this any day...
    same bro. I wished Vegito would have gone for more than just 10 minutes but having him here is still awesome.

tbh, Trunks getting two moves out of his ass was bullshit even though it was awesome.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-13 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Super is basically one huge retcon when you think of it, not too surprising it would do it some more.
    Honestly, after looking at it from a different perspective, it's definiteley no retcon. Infact, it's been there since Z.

If you but super buu and vegitos battle into minute perspective, then both vegito and buu fought for around 58 minutes. However, when buu absorbed vegito, the hour fusion was up, causing both goku and vegeta to unfuse. So, here's my theory:

Fusion dance: Weaker, and weakens the time limit every time someone fuses with a stronger form. For example, SSJ gogeta could last 3 minutes, while SSB gogeta could last for only 15 seconds.

Potara: It's stronger, but has a 1 hour time limit. Well, that is if you're a mortal (hence why zamasu is still fused, he's a kaio-shin in his timeline). However, the time-limit doesn't weaken in length in terms of form. So, you could be SSJ, SSJ3, Or SSJB, and still have the 1 hour time-limit.

So, either vegito was 1 cocky bastard, or zamasu was just 1 immortal kaio-shin.

Gods are permanently fused but mortals are not.

this explains why Vegito unfused inside the Buu but it is too late for that explanation. they are 20 years late.

Gods are permanently fused but mortals are not.

this explains why Vegito unfused inside the Buu but it is too late for that explanation. they are 20 years late.
    I just fucking said that.