10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Im so glad it ended this way. Trunks got what he deserved and now sadly... this ends his story line in main zverse forever unless something new happens that his Spirit Sword cant end
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

honestly, I don't care about power levels much but this episode was bullshit when it comes to that. Goku overpowering Zamasu was bullshit. I can buy Kaioken but not his regular SSB. Trunks gaining FT PoF boost was bullshit imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Gods are permanently fused but mortals are not.

this explains why Vegito unfused inside the Buu but it is too late for that explanation. they are 20 years late.
    Why doesn't this explaination work? It was never explained why Vegito unfused, people just assumed it was because of Buu.

Potaras are a tool for Kaioshins. With them, they can absorbs lesser beings into themselves if they find their powers or abilities useful. For a Kaioshin, the fusion is permament and the Kaioshin retains their personality and voice in the resulting fusion. This is true for both Old Kai and Kibitoshin. Even a lesser shinjin like Kibito is absorbed by teh Kaishin in the fusion.

Vegito as a mortal fused differently. Instead of one part of the fusion dominating the personality, he has fused personality and voice like Metamoran Fusion. Potaras can be used to fuse mortals, but the result is unstable and will fall apart after certain amount of time is reached.

Why the kaioshins didn't know this in 7 could be as simple as that there hasn't been a mortal Potara fusion in universe 7 before Vegito. Gowasu, on teh other hand, has seen mortal fuse with Potaras in Universe 10 and was aware of teh limitations of such a fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Why doesn't this explaination work? It was never explained why Vegito unfused, people just assumed it was because of Buu.

Potaras are a tool for Kaioshins. With them, they can absorbs lesser beings into themselves if they find their powers or abilities useful. For a Kaioshin, the fusion is permament and the Kaioshin retains their personality and voice in the resulting fusion. This is true for both Old Kai and Kibitoshin. Even a lesser shinjin like Kibito is absorbed by teh Kaishin in the fusion.

Vegito as a mortal fused differently. Instead of one part of the fusion dominating the personality, he has fused personality and voice like Metamoran Fusion. Potaras can be used to fuse mortals, but the result is unstable and will fall apart after certain amount of time is reached.

Why the kaioshins didn't know this in 7 could be as simple as that there hasn't been a mortal Potara fusion in universe 7 before Vegito. Gowasu, on teh other hand, has seen mortal fuse with Potaras in Universe 10 and was aware of teh limitations of such a fusion.
    it was theorized by Goku(evil air).

I watched the sub and now Goku asked why did they unfused against Buu if it was permanent. its not a retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Nigga! I am dying right now!

AHAHAHAHA!

Is this the most bulshit power scaling in all of DB?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nigga! I am dying right now!

AHAHAHAHA!
    Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Is this the most bulshit power scaling in all of DB?
    still doesn't surpass the so many quotes in Majin Buu saga.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its happening!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH MAH GERD!

Welp, time to grab my lvl 110 paladin, absorb ALL titan pillars, absorb all artifacts, absorb the powers of the naaru, the pantheon, the demi-gods, azeroths titan, and more, and 1v1 sargeras hard, and then 1 punch the void lords. Cause, fuck this mortal life, TIME TO HANG WITH THE GODS!

Besides, my lvl 110 ret ALONE can 1 smack everyone in the fairy-tail verse, let alone that...naruto verse, cause..well..in my world...plot armor aint shit.

So, add my great power, with all of that power, and you have an SSJBKK Fused x20 Spirit bomb sword/body absorbed badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/8sZqD3j.mp4

sooooo this is what they did in the cabin

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-11-13 at 03:39 AM.

anyway, 8/10 is this arc.

this episode, while it was awesome, it was bad with FT level of PoF, not to mention power levels were distracting even to those who don't care much about them(like me).

Yeah.. didn't enjoy seeing Trunks constantly pull new powers out of his ass with no explanation. I also didn't enjoy Vegito being served up as view bait and retconned. I hope the next arc goes a bit smoother, because this one was a roller coaster of enjoying it and hating it.

Well Vegito weakened Zamasu and was just about to finish him of when the fusion wore off (strange, I feel like I have seen that happen before) and Trunks was boosted by what was essentially a Spirit Bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well Vegito weakened Zamasu and was just about to finish him of when the fusion wore off (strange, I feel like I have seen that happen before) and Trunks was boosted by what was essentially a Spirit Bomb.
    Yeah I don't mind what happened, but HOW it happened... Hyping Vegito up and then having fight for like 5-10 minutes was dissatisfying as fuck

Off-topic: why can't I use spaces when quoting someone unless I type literally right after the "/quote"?

is goku ever gonna be able to guy ss rose or is that a zamasu exclusive
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    is goku ever gonna be able to guy ss rose or is that a zamasu exclusive
    Super Saiyan Rosé was a corruption of the Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Blue form, caused by Zamasu's twisted energies. Goku won't get access to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shit did I just watch

Trunks may be Zeno's new friend.

So I suspect Trunks will be the first or only to get the white form that was mentioned, also implying it's Godly.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-11-13 at 05:50 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was great. I like to speculate about Trunks' new powers, I think it's the power of Super Saiyan God mixed with the power of a divine human, since Trunks is both human and saiyan. He was able to touch a new level of power and call upon the strength of humanity through his human side, hence the different energy types he used in the fight. Zamasu was also awesome, with all of his various transformations leading up to his huge degenerated state, it made him a really terrifying opponent. Pretty great arc, some good fights and great animation. If this is the level of quality DBS promises going forwards, then we can look forwards to some amazing moments in the future!