Quote Originally Posted by Geran View Post
    That is the problem, the definition of insane is doing the exact same thing and expect different conclusions.

You could try to explain it differently, for example, making a parallelism between the game and a book: Imagine Dalaran in lich king is a floating city in chapter 3, which as floating can be moved(if you want you also go further and say is like a caravan house), so when you reach chapter 7 people in the city decided to move it to broken isles. (if you reread(visit northrend) chapter 3 Dalaran is still on there, if you jump to 7 broken isles)

Who knows? maybe this is what was needed to make him understand.

You don't have to be a teacher to teach others, (my parents weren't teachers and they taught me a lot, as did friends, neighbours, people passing by, ...).
    I didn't explain it the exact same way every single time, but the point was as plain and black and white as it could be. Just as yours was too. It all reflects on time. As a teacher, it's your job to teach and therefore if you cannot teach, effectively it's 50% your fault. Whereas it's not my job to teach, nor do I care. If you aren't listening, I'm not caring. Just as you haven't listened so far either, or read what I've said.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Azortharion
    Alright, got a question, and yes, a stupid one at that.
    I literally JUST killed Nightbane after 80 something attempts and got the 875 trinket.
    I have an 850 Bloodthirsty Instinct.
    I'm at the point where min-maxxing is more important and such.
    And i'm seriously in love with the BI, is it really worth the minor upgrade?

Deleted
    Don't you have 2 trinket slots....Use both?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    @Azortharion

is it really worth the minor upgrade?
    You answer your own question while asking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pijips View Post
    A series of varying levels of infractions went out over the last few days to a few people, so yea, they do. Although I thought it was entertaining at first, I'm kinda fed up with every thread quickly devolving into people attacking each other...
    And yet the guy who is responsible to start all this is also the writer of these guides. If you don't or can't hold yourself back from being a narcissistic yerk, don't write guides. But most important, let someone else do the BM/Surv guides for those that want and have passion for these specs, he only cares about MM and people worshipping him.

Deleted
    @Azortharion
    I literally JUST killed Nightbane after 80 something attempts and got the 875 trinket.
    Why not sim it instead of asking others to sim it for you? Check Mr Robot and import your character, it will be a start.

Deleted
    @Azortharion
    The question is only stupid because of the lack of information you gave us.
    I believe you are talking about a 875 version of Aran's? Which is normally 860? Or do you have the chest + Aran's now?
    And what is your 2nd. trinket? BI is pretty good, so unless you have a high lvl stat-stick as 2nd/something else, you wouldn't stop using it

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    And yet the guy who is responsible to start all this is also the writer of these guides. If you don't or can't hold yourself back from being a narcissistic yerk, don't write guides. But most important, let someone else do the BM/Surv guides for those that want and have passion for these specs, he only cares about MM and people worshipping him.
    Dumbest thing I've read in this thread. No words.

- - - Updated - - -

@Azortharion
    If you'd read the fucking guide, it's clear as day that the 875 Urn is going to be better, by a lot. Come on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I believe you are talking about a 875 version of Aran's? Which is normally 860? Or do you have the chest + Aran's now?
    And what is your 2nd. trinket? BI is pretty good, so unless you have a high lvl stat-stick as 2nd/something else, you wouldn't stop using it
    He said Nightbane, which drops the Urn, not Shade of Medivh, which drops Aran's.

I really can't believe someone out there still think azor has something personal against BM...it's clear as day he'd be all over the spec if it was a competitive one, just like he did in the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifttar View Post
    I miss the elitist jerks forums.
    Hmmm indeed. But for reasons I cannot publicly announce for sensitivity purposes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Hmmm indeed. But for reasons I cannot publicly announce for sensitivity purposes.
    Okay.

I mean... Just because he wrote a guide doesn't mean someone else can't do BM/Surv if that's their favorite specs either, does it? Werdup made an enhancement guide despite Furty being comissioned to do the icy-veins one, because Werdup does enhancement shaman well. The fact that one guide is out doesn't stop someone else from making one if they think they can do it better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    He said Nightbane, which drops the Urn, not Shade of Medivh, which drops Aran's.

Ah sure, wish they'd update the loottable somewhere because I actually tried to google it before I wrote that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Don't you have 2 trinket slots....Use both?
    Already have an 865 Arams and that is so much better than BI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    You answer your own question while asking it.
    I figured I did, but didn't think people would freak the fuck out over it to be completely honest.

Nightbane only drops one trinket, so you just clearly lack accurate information. Don't attack me because you don't know.

If you'd read the fucking guide, it's clear as day that the 875 Urn is going to be better, by a lot. Come on.
    I do read the guide, but I wasn't sure if was really worth swapping for. I just wanted your opinion, to be exactly sure. Rather hear is from the writer himself than the guide, because you sim things a lot? Am I right or wrong? I just wanted to be sure. Thanks though, no need to be all aggressive

Yeah, I sim things a lot. I also simmed the trinket comparison which is in the guide. Your thinking is way off. If everyone came to me to personally ask what trinket was better for a "second opinion" (on my own sim, even), then what's the point of having it in the first place?

... Pretty sure Azortharion has passion for the CLASS, and has been with it through all specs rotating in and out of "best for raiding"...
    With posts like yours, it's not hard to see why his patience runs thin really.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-13 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    Nightbane only drops one trinket, so you just clearly lack accurate information. Don't attack me because you don't know.
    I didn't attack you, you were as vague as you could be and I said that "the only thing that's stupid about this question" is basically that, after you yourself sounded like an apologetical 'you know what' for nothing but asking something. I beg you.

But I guess you specifically asked for Azor on this, so the faults on me, I give you that... though I have to say, that's a really stupid thing to do when he has the sims out and you are asking the very same man. Way to waste someone's time.. I mean, seriously (the gordon ramsey is going strong in me tonight), *his* answer is basically in the guide - just why?

The answer I gave isn't even wrong, what's the 3rd trinket? It's still lacking information and if you read the guide, but do not want to follow it, you shouldn't ask the dude that's making the guide. ~~~aarrrr.......
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-11-13 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I sim things a lot. I also simmed the trinket comparison which is in the guide. Your thinking is way off. If everyone came to me to personally ask what trinket was better for a "second opinion" (on my own sim, even), then what's the point of having it in the first place?
    There's always the possibility that the sims aren't up-to-date. Even though they were updated two days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't attack you, you were as vague as you could be and I said that "the only thing that's stupid about this question" is basically that, after you yourself sounded like an apologetical 'you know what' for nothing but asking something. I beg you.

But I guess you specifically asked for Azor on this, so the faults on me, I give you that... though I have to say, that's a really stupid thing to do when he has the sims out and you are asking the very same man. Way to waste someone's time.. I mean, seriously (the gordon ramsey is going strong in me tonight), *his* answer is basically in the guide - just why?

The answer I gave isn't even wrong, what's the 3rd trinket? It's still lacking information and if you read the guide, but do not want to follow it, you shouldn't ask the dude that's making the guide. ~~~aarrrr.......
    Just wanted to be sure, all good my man. I know my question was stupid in the first place because I follow the guide rather religiously. Too lazy to sims things on my own, but that's my fault. Just wanted to ask the Big Dog Hunter about it and see what his opinion was even though the sims are already up. I mean, dropping that BI was difficult (that haste is really nice). But, come Tuesday night, I'll definitely know how the trinket is. And my second trinket is Arans, which apparently is really good. I just found out the other day that it's up top in 1 target scenarios. Now I need the chest piece >_<
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2016-11-13 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    Arans is never better than BTI, unless you're talking trash packs on trash packs, at which point you still use BTI&Aran, for raiding you use BTI&Urn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Arans is never better than BTI, unless you're talking trash packs on trash packs, at which point you still use BTI&Aran, for raiding you use BTI&Urn
    arans in combination with the nightbane chest (30% more effective proccs for karazhan trinkets) can easily crit for 1 000 000.

also if you think it's not then tell us why. Shouting NO YOU ARE WRONG is the most retarded thing you can do. (in general)