10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post

This is also why George Soros financed #BLM and other hate groups. To diminish the power of the police.
    And the result probably helped Trump win, or maybe secretly Soros liked Trump.

So then to apply your form of logic, you are saying you support and do not condemn a person waving a "Rape Melania" banner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The sign is terrible.
    Literally on this page. Don't be such a hack.

- - - Updated - - -

This is also why George Soros financed #BLM and other hate groups. To diminish the power of the police.
    Mmmmm yeah that good ol' 1930s Jewish 5th Column retro feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

OK this has gone to fucking far

Rape Malania Sign

you cant be fucking serious

just imagine the National and Media outrage if any one dared hold up a rape Michelle sign

OK its fucking time Obama and or Clinton stop sitting in the corner pouting and get on the news and tell these vile disgusting democrats enough is enough they have becomes a national disgrace
    Not that i prefer any side or that I'm trying to justify any of this barbaric nonsense, but for fairness' sake please keep in mind that riots and mobs bring out the ugliest in people, especially when they are borne of such hate and spite. I highly doubt one extremely zealous and angry protester or group of protesters represent the entirety of a political group, and it is unfair to suggest so. It's that kind of thing which incites more tit for tat bs and widens the gap between the groups.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2016-11-13 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally on this page. Don't be such a hack.
    Haha, alright. You got me this time Wells, I concede to you on that point. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    http://www.fox5ny.com/news/216420500-story
    https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...riots&src=typd
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/214768...-election-win/
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/09/riotin...ctory-6246293/
    https://www.rt.com/usa/365957-oregon...election-riot/

Ironically it was the Trump supporters who said they would not accept a scenario where Trump didnt win. Now we got democrats rioting in the streets. Thoughts? Is it justified?
    Of course it isn't justified and they should be dealt with quickly and decisively.

- - - Updated - - -

Governor.

He was basically always an authoritarian shithead.
    He was merely the best President of the last 75 years.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    I highly doubt one extremely zealous and angry protester represents the entirety of a political group, and it is unfair to suggest so. It's that kind of thing which incites more tit for tat bs and widens the gap between the groups.
    The tough part here is I wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near a guy with a sign like this. Iseveryone else just going to shrug and says he has a right to his opinion? He is there behaving like the very thing they are protesting against! Are the women in the crowd not equally offended by this?

Granted he may of only held the sign up for 30 secs before someone snatched it out of his hands. We're only see a snapshot in time, so I'm not going to overly frown on them without more details

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Not that i prefer any side or that I'm trying to justify any of this barbaric nonsense, but for fairness' sake please keep in mind that riots and mobs bring out the ugliest in people, especially when they are borne of such hate and spite. I highly doubt one extremely zealous and angry protester or group of protesters represent the entirety of a political group, and it is unfair to suggest so. It's that kind of thing which incites more tit for tat bs and widens the gap between the groups.
    don't fucking try to tell me if someone at a Trump rally held up a sign that said "Rape Michelle" every Trump supporter every republican wouldn't be held accountable, made to pay a price?
    the media would go crazy demanding ever republican to denounce this and then go off on them why they have such sexist vile disgusting supporters

Man, amazing how my fellow liberals are acting like gigantic unreasonable children after spending the run-up wagging their finger at Trump supporters pre-emptively declaring they're going to protest if Hillary wins.....makes me really ashamed to have voted Democrat or call myself a liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Of course it isn't justified and they should be dealt with quickly and decisively.
    A fist fight and the a burning dumpster? THE REPUBLIC HAS FALLEN

He was merely the best President of the last 75 years
    He was a dementia addled racist who laughed at AIDS victims and trafficked in death squads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Man, amazing how my fellow liberals are acting like gigantic unreasonable children after spending the run-up wagging their finger at Trump supporters pre-emptively declaring they're going to protest if Hillary wins.....makes me really ashamed to have voted Democrat or call myself a liberal.
    We took issue with people like Joe Walsh calling for violent revolution if Trump lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty funny to see Hillary supporters destroying the property of fellow Hillary supporters.

When are the police or army going to stop this shit. Its been 4 days now. Its gone well beyond hillary, now its just violence
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    When are the police or army going to stop this shit. Its been 4 days now. Its gone well beyond hillary, now its just violence
    Police have no real authority or right to stop peaceful protest, and there's plenty of it. LA had a massive peaceful protest today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    So many Americans seem to be against Protesting. Violent Protesting I can understand and support being against. But their are people who are arguing for Police to attack peaceful protests.

Its disgusting, the kind of things you expect from the 3rd world. Not the so called "leader of the free world"
    I'm not against peaceful protesting but the reasons for these protest kind of sicken me. Protesting the outcome of an election is akin to protesting the idea of a constitutional republic (IE: The United States). They want to change the outcome of an election to fit their wants. This isn't wanting fair and democratic elections. This is wanting a totalitarian state.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    I'm not against peaceful protesting but the reasons for these protest kind of sicken me. Protesting the outcome of an election is akin to protesting the idea of a constitutional republic (IE: The United States). They want to change the outcome of an election to fit their wants. This isn't wanting fair and democratic elections. This is wanting a totalitarian state.
    Nonsense. Protest is as sacred a component of our governance as elections.

Nonsense. Protest is as sacred a component of our governance as elections.
    I didn't say it wasn't. I said that what the protesters want, which is to change the outcome of an election, is totally against what the United States stands for and is basically a totalitarian approach (having rule forced upon you instead of chosen).

It is a dangerous idea and they should be ashamed of doing such a thing.

That said they have every right to peacefully protest, but the moment they turn to rioting, violence, and arson bring the full strength of the law down on them.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't. I said that what the protesters want, which is to change the outcome of an election, is totally against what the United States stands for and is basically a totalitarian approach (having rule forced upon you instead of chosen).

It is a dangerous idea and they should be ashamed of doing such a thing.

That said they have every right to peacefully protest, but the moment they turn to rioting, violence, and arson bring the full strength of the law down on them.
    Have you seen a lot of people trying to get Clinton to be installed? All I'm seeing is people registering their outrage and setting a standard for what Trump should expect going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Yes, peaceful protests, but why haven't they stopped the people who are rioting?
    I've seen plenty of people arrested for property crimes.

Hmm as a dem who was going to vote for MRS Clinton but refused to after seeing Rap at one of her rallies yeah no thank you.

I am what is a Dem Consertive so I see these children doing this as i know their paid by George Soros and this is faked..To get fake angry kids out in the streets to try to change peoples minds...how silly that is.. So easy to tell that this is staged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajaber View Post
    Hmm as a dem who was going to vote for MRS Clinton but refused to after seeing Rap at one of her rallies yeah no thank you.

I am what is a Dem Consertive so I see these children doing this as i know their paid by George Soros and this is faked..To get fake angry kids out in the streets to try to change peoples minds...how silly that is.. So easy to tell that this is staged.
    See I'm old enough to remember going around this block once before in the 1960s when Manson and other Hippies tried to and succeeded in seizing upon the Flower-Power movement, and perverting it. Can all "true" Democrats (not to be confused with the Progressive nutjobs who silence any dissenting opinions and hijacked the Democratic Party) agree with me, call themselves Americans first and unite in supporting our President-Elect and support him as our legitimate leader for the next 4 years? Even if you may not support his policies, guess what? THIS IS OK IN THE USA)

Burning and causing mayhem is where the illegality begins and I for one would rather not see another Sharon Tate murder.

Believe me when I say we need to turn our attention to the Domestic Terrorist named George Soros. This guy is the root of the problem. Freeze his assets and extradite him to Russia. It's telling and troubling that Obama has not condemned it yet. I our current President does soon, because each day he fails to makes me fear he or Hillary are doing the bidding of Soros and plotting something terrible before Trump takes office.

The progressives came damned close to seizing full control of the US Government. If you think they will give it up without a fight, I fear all of us, Democrat, Independent and Republican, are gravely mistaken. This is the same battle that was fought 50 years ago. That's why you see a lot of people being hired by men and women in their 60s and 70s. The original Progressives didn't die or vanish. They just went under the radar and waited in our schools as Professors and Teachers, grooming a new generation. We need to act now and harshly before a good part of the millennial generation is lost and the cycle basically repeats with new actors.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-11-13 at 09:30 AM.

Meanwhile, Trump supporters go out and feel like they have a free pass to be horrible people:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656