Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it has something to do with the fact that people wish for that effect to be available after, and not just from a small old trinket.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A lot of those trinkets don't work with mounts. So you have to do a cancel-aura or click it off before you can mount.

So that would be the big QoL thing I'd think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    A lot of those trinkets don't work with mounts. So you have to do a cancel-aura or click it off before you can mount.

So that would be the big QoL thing I'd think.
    Nope, they've actually had this fixed for a while. Many transformation effects are suppressed when you mount up, I doubt it would be any more effort to do this for trinkets in addition to toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont believe they have stopped making transforming trinkets, they simply hold off on them until later in the expansion. i seem to recall this exact question being asked during MoP, and the answer was something along the lines of early tiers in an expansion are not meant to feel as epic as the end tiers, and neither should the gear (aside from occasional outliers).
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.