Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    With the looming prospect of:
    -Harassment and detention of anyone not white in the name of verifying immigration status
    -Nullification of same sex marriages and criminalization of homosexual and transsexuality
    -Open season for any sort of hate crime against minorities
    it's not all that surprising people are quite upset.
    What world do you live in?

None of that is even remotely true lmao

God forbid enforce the immigration laws in this country

And it's typical of you racist leftists to assume that a person in this country illegally is not white

And trump has never been against gay anything, unlike his former opponent, who takes huge amounts of money from those that execute gays

So town your trigger meter down some and relax, you'll be voting for trump in 2020 when you have a job (or a real job) lol

And it's the minority vote that pushed trump to victory, he only got 1% more white support than romney

And the only hate crimes I see is coming from these leftists beating the shit out of anyone that's "white"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    This is so theoretical I don't see the point in discussing it. Gay conversion camps don't work, the government shouldn't be able to tell anyone what to do and the parents shouldn't be able to force their kids into them. The kid should have the only voice in that matter and the government should make sure that the kid is not influenced by anyone and assist with counseling and psychological examinations.
    okay so you don't want to discuss something that you're very sacred of being a possibility in the future because reasons, fair enough.

So you're suggesting children should be able to choose what labels, if any, they are which makes sense. But in reality, parents will decide things FOR their children, whether because they think they know best or because they honestly don't believe their children have the capability to choose. How would you suggest making sure that the choice is the child's, and not their parents?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    See what I added to it. It's relevant.
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what that brings to the table. I know that Pence is an arse and is against equal rights and the right to choose re abortions, but could you tell me what Trump abd the rest of the Repubs are ACTUALLY against? And since you believe many of the people who voted for Trump hate minorities, can you explain why he got such a large Hispanic vote compared to previous Repub candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    And trump has never been against gay anything, unlike his former opponent, who takes huge amounts of money from those that execute gays
    When you flat out lie, it makes the rest of what you say have equally zero credibility. You can find a whole lot of trumps speeches about being against equal marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimolimo View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what that brings to the table. I know that Pence is an arse and is against equal rights and the right to choose re abortions, but could you tell me what Trump abd the rest of the Repubs are ACTUALLY against? And since you believe many of the people who voted for Trump hate minorities, can you explain why he got such a large Hispanic vote compared to previous Repub candidates?
    You can find his speeches. And Republicans? The party that constantly tries to pass "religious freedom" laws, with the sole point of legal discrimination? Are you seriously even asking the question?
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-11-13 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    You really get surprised each and every day how fragile people can be.

okay so you don't want to discuss something that you're very sacred of being a possibility in the future because reasons, fair enough.

So you're suggesting children should be able to choose what labels, if any, they are which makes sense. But in reality, parents will decide things FOR their children, whether because they think they know best or because they honestly don't believe their children have the capability to choose. How would you suggest making sure that the choice is the child's, and not their parents?
    Gay conversion camps, in their current form and with their current methods and motivations, are harmful. So unless someone finds a non-harmful way, I don't see the point of discussing their implementation.

But since we are already discussing it anyway, I'd say psychological examinations and counseling are a great way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna let Republicans partially answer that for you.

http://www.logcabin.org/pressrelease...gory-t-angelo/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Whom was most likely a white straight man. Shocker!

Yall dont forget that #whiteprivilege
    You mean the privilge of being one true minority in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    You really get surprised each and every day how fragile people can be.
    Something something don't judge me until you walked a mile in my shoes something something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    You mean the privilge of being one true minority in the world?
    Sorry, did I miss something and Trump is now the leader of the world?

Yup, having a VP advocate gay conversion therapies isn't going to make young LGBT members anxious, illegals or families being deported and Muslims being made a scapegoat sure is essentially nothing. Mostly young people call those hotlines, I don't blame them for freaking out.

Either you lack empathy or the intelligence to understand other people's PoVs; as long as you are fine, everything is fine. Pitiful.
    A-fucking-men. Although one shouldn't be surprised, Trump has massive appeal to the basement-dwelling degenerates of Liveleak (people that love to watch human suffering) for a reason.

Gay conversion camps, in their current form and with their current methods and motivations, are harmful. So unless someone finds a non-harmful way, I don't see the point of discussing their implementation.

But since we are already discussing it anyway, I'd say psychological examinations and counseling are a great way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna let Republicans partially answer that for you.

http://www.logcabin.org/pressrelease...gory-t-angelo/
    Okay so I can see that several of these Repub are, "suprisingly", crazy Christian conservatives. I do see that their values are not shared by Trump though, which is a bonus. Are these people still a part of the Republicans decision making?

And on the first point, how can you be sure parents will let their children go to counselling and get pysch evals, especially if it costs them money. Sad to say, but some parents value money over what they see as "Frivolous" expenses for their child who may be struggling with identity.

Deleted
    Sorry, did I miss something and Trump is now the leader of the world?
    Sorry, did I miss something and white hate didn't affect only americans?

When you flat out lie, it makes the rest of what you say have equally zero credibility. You can find a whole lot of trumps speeches about being against equal marriage.

You can find his speeches. And Republicans? The party that constantly tries to pass "religious freedom" laws, with the sole point of legal discrimination? Are you seriously even asking the question?
    Cyber has already linked me to some stuff, which is helpful. you seems to have skipped my question about the Hispanic vote though.

Okay so I can see that several of these Repub are, "suprisingly", crazy Christian conservatives. I do see that their values are not shared by Trump though, which is a bonus. Are these people still a part of the Republicans decision making?

And on the first point, how can you be sure parents will let their children go to counselling and get pysch evals, especially if it costs them money. Sad to say, but some parents value money over what they see as "Frivolous" expenses for their child who may be struggling with identity.
    Make it a requirement if a kid is to join an alternative, non-harmful gay conversion camp. Have child services step in cases of abuse. I'm not familiar with sex changes in the US, but here if someone is to go through that, you must have had both beforehand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    Sorry, did I miss something and white hate didn't affect only americans?
    Well, we were talking about the USA and you dragged the world into it. News to me that Caucasians are already a minority in the US.

Cyber has already linked me to some stuff, which is helpful. you seems to have skipped my question about the Hispanic vote though.
    Because I didn't have an answer to that one. To that one all I can say is no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Is it by them people that were all "literally shaking" ?

Bunch of drama queens...
    Your comment is making me literally shake with anger.

Because I didn't have an answer to that one. To that one all I can say is no idea.
    Surely, by your previous arguments logic, those Hispanics hate minorities though? Since "most" of the people who voted for Trump hate minorities?

Surely, by your previous arguments logic, those Hispanics hate minorities though? Since "most" of the people who voted for Trump hate minorities?
    If I were to guess; they want to stop illegal immigration aswell, in order to not have any more competition on their jobs.

If I were to guess; they want to stop illegal immigration aswell, in order to not have any more competition on their jobs.
    I see. But surely stopping ILLEGAL immigration is a good thing for everyone?

There is little difference in both theory and reality.
    I'll take that as a no, he did not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    It's fine to stab one side, but not the other eh Cyberowl?
    No need to stab the other side, according to the thread title they are threatening to stab themselves.

Anybody who kills themselves over this is a total coward and doesn't deserve the family they have.

Leaving your entire family behind, let alone the world and everyone in it - destroying the lives of your loved ones because the president MIGHT be a bad person?

Thats just outright disgusting.