Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post

In this case it's Blizzard's fault if people burnout quickly for lack of progression and difficulty of LFR.
    It's not the players fault that the only queueable content is a steamroll where you can turn off your brain.

Fun fact: All those threads you see of people QQ'ing for lack of content...90% of them never entered a Mythic or Heroic raid.
    In most cases they are LFR/Normal raiders.
    What i mean is that is Blizzard's fault for making "endgame" this brain dead that leads to burnout. LFR is endgame for a lot of people.
    how the hell is it Blizzard's fault? If people get burned out in LFR they progress to Normal. Then once that gets old off to Heroic and then Mythic. If players flat out refuse to play the content provided for them its their own damn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Why?

/10chars
    Because lore should be accessible to everyone and not everyone can raid NM+. People need to accept that there is many players at different skill levels in WoW. Key things like Lore shouldn't be tired to a mode that only 1% do or can do.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the parent's fault if their child develop diabetes. It's not the child's fault.

In this case it's Blizzard's fault if people burnout quickly for lack of progression and difficulty of LFR.
    It's not the players fault that the only queueable content is a steamroll where you can turn off your brain.

Fun fact: All those threads you see of people QQ'ing for lack of content...90% of them never entered a Mythic or Heroic raid.
    What i mean is that is Blizzard's fault for making "endgame" this brain dead that leads to burnout. LFR is endgame for a lot of people.
    So by ur logic there should only be Mythic Mode, Take a wild guess what will happen when you do that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Because lore should be accessible to everyone and not everyone can raid NM+. People need to accept that there is many players at different skill levels in WoW. Key things like Lore shouldn't be tired to a mode that only 1% do or can do.
    Why?

It isn't a movie if you can't beat the game why should you see the ending?

I know a small number of games work like that but even now they are the minority. Wow has never worked like that. Even in wrath the story was locked to people who are able to clear harder content.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i use it for a quick easy "kill X boss for this quest" for the bi-weekly cache
    gives heroic peice for me
    Exactly the same thing here.

Without it you would likely get the really bad players signing for normal mode groups and thats bad for people who just want to get stuff done.

It's a place to keep some of the bad players away from the better ones, also a place they can get to checkout the content.

It has its place for fast boss kills for quests also.

Why?

It isn't a movie if you can't beat the game why should you see the ending?

I know a small number of games work like that but even now they are the minority. Wow has never worked like that. Even in wrath the story was locked to people who are able to clear harder content.
    In TBC/Wrath not everyone could beat the game but now everyone can thanks to LFR.

To be quite honest with the hell I dealt with in wrath on my old server. I said before Cata released if I didn't kill LK I was done. For people like myself who grew tired of the guild/pug setup LFR is a god sent.

If blizzard was to announce today that LFR was being removed and there was no replacement (Queable raid) I would unsub from WoW. LFR makes seeing the ending accessible for everyone.

Ask Wildstar how well its model went, you know the TBC model it copy'ed dam near 1:1 .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Without it you would likely get the really bad players signing for normal mode groups and thats bad for people who just want to get stuff done.

It's a place to keep some of the bad players away from the better ones, also a place they can get to checkout the content.

It has its place for fast boss kills for quests also.
    Well said, There is far more pro's to LFR then cons. LFR has been part of wow for half its life. Its clearly here to stay and people need to finally accept that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    they made it pointless to do = less contet and ppl stops playing

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the parent's fault if their child develop diabetes. It's not the child's fault.

I've pretty much strictly done LFR and World Quests. I have not unsubbed from WoW because there's still stuff for me to accomplish. Does that not fly in the face of your argument?

As to your other point, had those players not had LFR they would never have stepped into normal/heroic/mythic anyway. And they would STILL be asking for more content at their level.

In TBC/Wrath not everyone could beat the game but now everyone can thanks to LFR.

To be quite honest with the hell I dealt with in wrath on my old server. I said before Cata released if I didn't kill LK I was done. For people like myself who grew tired of the guild/pug setup LFR is a god sent.

If blizzard was to announce today that LFR was being removed and there was no replacement (Queable raid) I would unsub from WoW. LFR makes seeing the ending accessible for everyone.

Ask Wildstar how well its model went, you know the TBC model it copy'ed dam near 1:1 .

- - - Updated - - -

Well said, There is far more pro's to LFR then cons. LFR has been part of wow for half its life. Its clearly here to stay and people need to finally accept that.
    We have accepted it... the problem is lfr players can't accept they are not raiders and keep asking for more and more.

The point is the same it's always been: not to have an expansion where only 3% of the player base experiences the storylines that raids offer.

We have accepted it... the problem is lfr players can't accept they are not raiders and keep asking for more and more.
    No the problem is people like you want to belittle others and not accept that LFR is raiding. You don't get to decide what is and isn't something. Last checked only way to kill Eye of Il'gynoth is inside The Emerald Nightmare raid and LFR does this. Therefor LFR is raiding and those who do it are raiders.

Is it organized raiding? Nope but its still raiding.

Move whatever goal post you wish, Make up any story or excuse you wish but no matter what in the end you are wrong.

No the problem is people like you want to belittle others and not accept that LFR is raiding. You don't get to decide what is and isn't something. Last checked only way to kill Eye of Il'gynoth is inside The Emerald Nightmare raid and LFR does this. Therefor LFR is raiding and those who do it are raiders.

Is it organized raiding? Nope but its still raiding.

Move whatever goal post you wish, Make up any story or excuse you wish but no matter what in the end you are wrong.
    Yet here you stand demanding more...

Why not be happy with what you have?

Deleted
    So by ur logic there should only be Mythic Mode, Take a wild guess what will happen when you do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    how the hell is it Blizzard's fault? If people get burned out in LFR they progress to Normal. Then once that gets old off to Heroic and then Mythic. If players flat out refuse to play the content provided for them its their own damn fault.
    The solution wouldn't be removing LFR it would be making at least Normal mode queueable to give a place where people can fail numerous times and be a nightmare.
    Multiple text warnings before queueing that the content is hard and strategies need to be studied beforehand.

Still, even with the warnings it wouldn't prevent bad players from queueing so it needed a raid leader with the power to kick people freely.

I just think the casuals need a place to fail and progress to not burnout. I don't think LFR needs to be removed.

Yet here you stand demanding more...

Why not be happy with what you have?
    Why not be happy with what you have? Why worry about what others ask for.

the point is so more people can see the content. they've said this from the start of it...not sure why people still feel the need to say, "this isn't something i'm interested in; why does it even exist?"

Why not be happy with what you have? Why worry about what others ask for.
    Last time I did that I lost good five mans for years...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz4jIWkt_S4

Give a inch and a bad will take a mile.

More transmog recolors
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Last time I did that I lost good five mans for years...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz4jIWkt_S4

Give a inch and a bad will take a mile.
    Its almost like take content away from someone and they will get pissed about it.

Looking For Runes.

Its almost like take content away from someone and they will get pissed about it.
    You never had it. You are the one asking for it to be taken from where it is...