Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Trumpists lost my sympathy when they continued to show they are all bigoted retards. /s

Seriously, pulling everyone over one edge is moronic. Look at the democrats out protesting, and put that in relation to how many democrats there are in the US...

There would've been the exact same thing going on had Clinton won, but from the Republicans. People are always people and some people can't handle losing, no matter what political views they have. Of course, not everyone protesting is angry that they lost either, some are genuinely protesting towards the values of a the man elected into power.
    I wonder how sympathetic you'd be if the roles were actually reversed. If Republicans lost and were truly upset and scared, I doubt most of the people here would give much of a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I wonder how sympathetic you'd be if the roles were actually reversed. If Republicans lost and were truly upset and scared, I doubt most of the people here would give much of a shit.
    Nah they would laugh and poke fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I'd be sympathetic for sure. Can't speak for anyone else on here of course.
    It's rather pathetic though to try and justify ridiculing others by "YOU'D DO IT IF TABLES WERE TURNED!!!!"... Childish, even.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-13 at 05:05 PM.

It's rather pathetic though to try and justify ridiculing others by "YOU'D DO IT IF TABLES WERE TURNED!!!!"... Childish, even.
    I don't think pointing out the truth is childish, you would would be shiting on them so hard if you had won.

I've not ridiculed anyone, and I don't advocate for that either.

But I do truly think if the tables were turned, the roles would truly reverse. You see it often on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    I don't think pointing out the truth is childish, you would would be shiting on them so hard if you had won.
    It's not truth, it's childish reasoning along the lines of "my shitty behaviour is justified because you'd do the same to me if you could!!!!!11".

Besides, as an expert on myself, I can say that you're hilariously wrong.
    I'm not part of the US, thankfully, so I wouldn't have "won" with Clinton making president.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I guess people wanting to show support for all types of people isn't something I can really bring myself to ridicule, whether or not I think a safety pin is fashionable, but by all means jump all over them for taking action about an issue they care about rather than just sitting on the internet being a bunch of cynical assholes like that does anyone any favors.
    Indeed.

Luckily these people have other human beings to turn to, rather than MMO-C-dwellers. It's pretty sad though that the concept of supporting others in trying times is such a problem to some...

This is getting ridiculous. I bet someones trying to make a quick buck or make a name for themselves. There cannot be any other explanation, other than everyone on the left just graduated from preschool.
    Last edited by ControlWarrior; 2016-11-13 at 05:24 PM.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. I bet someones trying to make a quick buck or make a name for themselves. There cannot be any other explanation, other than everyone on the left just graduated from preschool.
    Oh yes, mental illness, fear of the future and identity issues only affects those in school.

It's not truth, it's childish reasoning along the lines of "my shitty behaviour is justified because you'd do the same to me if you could!!!!!11".

Besides, as an expert on myself, I can say that you're hilariously wrong.
    I'm not part of the US, thankfully, so I wouldn't have "won" with Clinton making president.
    If you are an expert on this then why deny human emotions? Personaly anyone who goes around saying things are childish are just talking shit no matter the logic.

Deleted
    I guess people wanting to show support for all types of people isn't something I can really bring myself to ridicule, whether or not I think a safety pin is fashionable, but by all means jump all over them for taking action about an issue they care about rather than just sitting on the internet being a bunch of cynical assholes like that does anyone any favors.
    Indeed.

Luckily these people have other human beings to turn to, rather than MMO-C-dwellers. It's pretty sad though that the concept of supporting others in trying times is such a problem to some...
    To be clear, you're unironically defending people in their 20's needing therapy dogs, group sessions, coloring books, and play-doh just to deal with the fact their presidential candidate lost. Not toddlers, not pre-schoolers, not pre-teens, mostly not teens, but "adults" in their 20's, probably some all the way up in their 40's.
    If this is a future society you deem wishful, I weep for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading this has brightened my day if only by a little. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

If you are an expert on this then why deny human emotions? Personaly anyone who goes around saying things are childish are just talking shit no matter the logic.
    "Expert on this"... What "this"? You tried to say how I'd be acting in a different situation, and I as an expert on MYSELF, said you're wrong. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStumpTheTrump View Post
    To be clear, you're unironically defending people in their 20's needing therapy dogs, group sessions, coloring books, and play-doh just to deal with the fact their presidential candidate lost. Not toddlers, not pre-schoolers, not pre-teens, mostly not teens, but "adults" in their 20's, probably some all the way up in their 40's.
    Irony is my friend he calls us childish.

- - - Updated - - -

"Expert on this"... What "this"? You tried to say how I'd be acting in a different situation, and I as an expert on MYSELF, said you're wrong. Simple.
    You said you are an expert. i was using your words mate. make up your fucking mind please.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStumpTheTrump View Post
    I'm for a society which acts with empathy, logic and humanity towards those in need. If that's a society YOU don't want, then I... well, I don't weep for you, I don't care enough for that.

Irony is my friend he calls us childish.

- - - Updated - - -

You said you are an expert. i was using your words mate. make up your fucking mind please.
    Yes, an expert on myself. You're the one failing at reading here.

I mean in all seriousness, how do these people deal with other traumatic moments in their life? We may have to teach grown adults coping skills. This is scary to me.
    Last edited by ControlWarrior; 2016-11-13 at 05:34 PM.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Which has exactly what bearing on what I wrote...?
    The people who wear those pins are just as likely to commit violence as those they oppose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    I mean in all seriousness, how do these people deal with other traumatic moments in their life? We may have to teach grown adults coping skills. This is scary to me.
    "We"...? Nono, that task hopefully goes to professionals.
    Nothing to be scared of, I assure, it's not something that falls on MMO-C posters.

Yes, an expert on myself. You're the one failing at reading here.
    To be honest man its not hard to guess at, i think all the videos and twitter posts has told me the most about the left. I assume your like that as well all butthurt and shit. Only you choose to call people childish and act like your above people to hide your asshurt. Trump has won and his supporters have the upper hand yea they are jearing at you. But you cannot say the left would not do the same if their side won. They would be going around thinking they killed hitler with twitter posts. Do i support what they are doing? nope i just don't deny that when people have the upper hand they will behave like tyrants to their enemys. As is the winners right.