Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    And there you are as Demo, all happy and stuff, and the the brambles following you and you can't even proc Nogannon's properly because the only instant you have is Doom...
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    And there you are as Demo, all happy and stuff, and the the brambles following you and you can't even proc Nogannon's properly because the only instant you have is Doom...
    And life tap, and dark pact, and unending resolve.

But more OT:

I only switch to destro for dragons, and even then I do more as demo simply because I'm not great with destro. Never was interested in the spec, since I used to main mage and destro has always been a somewhat stripped down fire mage. But it also depends on legendary.

I have my own little happy place where Brambles don't roam

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    And life tap, and dark pact, and unending resolve.
    So, you're suggesting wasting defensives to proc it, and lifetap past needed as if healers aren't busy enough already? Speaking volumes.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    So, you're suggesting wasting defensives to proc it, and lifetap past needed as if healers aren't busy enough already? Speaking volumes.
    No, simply saying that it can proc from more than Doom. If you're suggesting it's a weak legendary then yes, I agree that it is.

Deleted
    I just tested without buffs on two dummies.

My destruction: 530k after 3 minutes.
    My demonology: 440k after 3 minutes.

Cleave all the time.

That tells me that Cenarius might not be best with Destruction? Since he is without adds more than 20% of the time, right?
    And Xavius it is 60% or so without adds, but in the end there are so many tentacles that it gives a lot of shards. Same with the face where the horrors or whatever walks to him.

But then Demonology should be best in more encounters? I'm confused. Thought it was more than 20% dmg increase for destruction on constant cleaving.

i will totally go affliction or fire mage for cenarius

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwly View Post
    As gaidax said, right now its not "Bring the player not the class". It's "bring the correct legendary not the player". A week ago i got the destro bracers and Im doing about 100-150k more dps on heavy cleave fights then before. So much for legendaries are only minor dps gains etc. Same goes for fire mage bracers ....

You have a good demo legendary? Go play demo everywhere. You have the affliction Head? Gratz go play affli everywhere.

To your question what specc you should play on Cenarius/Xavius:

I would look at your raid and see what you can bring to it to upgrade it. If you play with 5 mages you dont really need the cleave since ignite will do most of the work -> play demo
    Your raid lacks cleave -> play destro

For Xavius goes pretty much the same. Last phase is whoring phase ... doesnt matter which specc you play, but since you have to kill the boss and demo is the best ST specc for warlock .... (i play destro ^^)
    Don't say stuff like this. The nerf bat is always around the corner Fire Mages are already being hit with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Don't say stuff like this. The nerf bat is always around the corner Fire Mages are already being hit with it!
    The fact that they didnt mention us doesn't mean they won't nerf us and sadly I am like 99% sure they will because the numbers are really that high compared to non bracer lock.
    For Cenarius I would say - play whatever you like to play... do not check the logs

If you do the modern strat, demo for sure. If your raid does the coward strat, destro (or aff-dragon-scum).