Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post

They haven't said anything about nerfing Arms ones, but leave it to the MMO-Champ Warrior forums to be first in line to ask for nerfs at any opportunity, of any kind, every time. I don't have any of the good legendaries (aka gloves/ring) but the idea of the only solution to properly competitive and/or reliable dps being nerfed is not an exciting one.
    And once again you're confusing "asking for nerfs" with "expecting nerfs." I'm not begging for the gloves to be nerfed; I'm just expecting it to get nerfed. Setting the bar low and all that? If it doesn't get nerfed, great, my expectations are shattered and I'm happy. If it does, meh who cares, I expected it to.

Of course I don't want the gloves nerfed because even if I don't have them it's just a nerf to the Arms ceiling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    And once again you're confusing "asking for nerfs" with "expecting nerfs." I'm not begging for the gloves to be nerfed; I'm just expecting it to get nerfed. Setting the bar low and all that? If it doesn't get nerfed, great, my expectations are shattered and I'm happy. If it does, meh who cares, I expected it to.

Of course I don't want the gloves nerfed because even if I don't have them it's just a nerf to the Arms ceiling.
    They want to nerf the legendaries that are giving huge increase in dps, such as mage wrists and dk waist as these classes do not have any legendariess on their level. Warrior's lege ring and gloves are giving similar boost to dps (around 15%). So they can't nerf gloves while leaving ring untouched.

However, it is Blizzard, so 8th nerf in a row inc for a warrior xd

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post

Yeah and the "expecting nerfs" group are pretty vocal about it even when nerfs are not really needed. If Blizzard had any doubt then for sure those doubts are cleared up when Warriors are so keen to point out on public forums that a nerf is justified, even when it's not required.

If you keep talking about expecting nerfs, then when Blizzard reads some of this feedback (as they have said they do), they won't have many reservations about applying possible nerfs when the Warriors themselves are talking about it happening as if it's a sure thing. Meanwhile Shadow Priests fight the opposite cause and Blizzard revert a planned nerf and then leave them alone as by far and away the top dps miles ahead of any other spec, much further ahead than pre-nerf Arms ever was.

Stop talking about being nerfed, or getting legendaries nerfed. If Blizzard wants to do it then they will do it but don't give them confirmation. This is ultimately the same as asking to be nerfed.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    Essentially yes. The actual point where you can Slam is at 32 Rage. This way you'll have 16 Rage left, which is the cost of MS. You never want to delay MS, so if Slamming will bring you below 16 Rage when MS is off CD, don't Slam. It may seem like a lot of numbers, and Rage management and stuff, but it really is perfectly simple once you get the hang of it. It'll settle quite quickly into your muscle memory. I'm sure there's something I've forgotten to say, but that should be most of it.

You do also want to add ONE FR in between CS and MS, as it's off the GCD you're able to do that.
    32 rage-Slam follow by a CS as it come off CD fell nice, i was afraid to play Arms simple because FR build intimidate me but after some practice and dungeons it's not as complicated i made it up to be in my head, outside CS i only use FR when i have a CS, something like CS-FR-MS

I apologies for wasting your time, believe me i actually read guides, but as much as i like Icy-vein i fell they complicate things with their format in the guides and most of the time make me more confuse, if you don't mind i would like to ask you a question or two if you have the time

So let me see if i understand correctly, inside BC window your goal is to fit as many globals as possible CS-MS have high priority because of SD-MS combo, but if you don't get tactician procs you replace CS-MS with slam till you they are off cd, and you always fit a FR between each GCD?

Another thing, during normal execute phase we don't even bother with MS , we replace it with execute right? during BC window in execute phase we are doing the same thing but spam FR in each GCD window then MS at 3 stacks right?

Last question and im done with my stupid questions, how do you do your AOE rotation? 3-4 targets you do the same rotation CS-MS on cd BUT you replace slam with Cleave-WW on CD?, do you use WW outside Cleave buff? i fell our AOE is weak outside BS burst phase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I apologies for wasting your time, believe me i actually read guides, but as much as i like Icy-vein i fell they complicate things with their format in the guides and most of the time make me more confuse, if you don't mind i would like to ask you a question or two if you have the time
    Have you read the guide in the Arms Compendium stickied in this forum? It sounds as though 90% of your questions would be answered just by reading that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qob View Post
    Have you read the guide in the Arms Compendium stickied in this forum? It sounds as though 90% of your questions would be answered just by reading that.
    Ah, didn't even notice the sticky, i was focus to much on Icy-vein, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodcraze required you to take a direct damage crit and healed for 3% of your total health over 6 seconds for 3 talent points, or 6% in WOTLK. It was pretty shit, man you'd be feeling pretty dumb if Blizzard took things like this seriously and gave you what you're asking for.

They haven't said anything about nerfing Arms ones, but leave it to the MMO-Champ Warrior forums to be first in line to ask for nerfs at any opportunity, of any kind, every time. I don't have any of the good legendaries (aka gloves/ring) but the idea of the only solution to properly competitive and/or reliable dps being nerfed is not an exciting one.

dumb?the only one here that sounds dumb is you- did you not see where i said tune the talent for today's game?or where i said that 2nd wind stacked with blood craze =merg them into one?

Wrath? who give a shit about wrath that was where all the problems started in pvp- thats why you think blood craze and 2nd wind were crap-becasue classes like dk's,ret's rogues where so over tuned and op'ed in wrath warriors looked like crap.

BC = blood craze and 2nd wind was more then enough for an arms warrior since we had huge health pools and pate armour "when it matter" =mig.
    like i said take blood craze and 2nd wind and merg then into one and tune it for todays game = that could be anything from 2nd wind kicking in under 35% like it did in cata "?" and blood crazy popping on damage taken. anything is better then what they gave arms this x-pac = nothing.

Constructive posts you guys. Stop with the negativity.

So question to those who have the gloves. Do you really get tons of rage consistently and you can spam FR non-stop? (Of course, you would stop if you have 3 FRs and you are not rage capped). I mean I'm having a hard time believing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    dumb?the only one here that sounds dumb is you- did you not see where i said tune the talent for today's game?or where i said that 2nd wind stacked with blood craze =merg them into one?

Wrath? who give a shit about wrath that was where all the problems started in pvp- thats why you think blood craze and 2nd wind were crap-becasue classes like dk's,ret's rogues where so over tuned and op'ed in wrath warriors looked like crap.

BC = blood craze and 2nd wind was more then enough for an arms warrior since we had huge health pools and pate armour "when it matter" =mig.
    like i said take blood craze and 2nd wind and merg then into one and tune it for todays game = that could be anything from 2nd wind kicking in under 35% like it did in cata "?" and blood crazy popping on damage taken. anything is better then what they gave arms this x-pac = nothing.

I don't know what you want . I think arms healing is ok .in pve at least. Like i said, if they would buff Touch of zakwhatever to a reasonable amount it would be fine. Sure it would be cool if they reduced 2w s Kick in time or made DSstance baseline but it is not needed to be successful. Helpful yes but I could live without if all others numbers are right

I like current 2w. Jumping from any hight and healing back up shortly after makes questing in highmountain less annoying and it shows more Skill running out of stuff a few seconds and surviving than mindlessly tunneling and dying
    Last edited by Uriel; 2016-11-13 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post

So question to those who have the gloves. Do you really get tons of rage consistently and you can spam FR non-stop? (Of course, you would stop if you have 3 FRs and you are not rage capped). I mean I'm having a hard time believing that.
    Yeah, with legend gloves i can stack fr to 3stacks most of the time. It is because with legendary gloves your rage spend is so huge that u can get BC every 25 seconds~, and u can easily cap the rage during its duration.

Only situation where u would run out of rage is when u won't get any tactician procs for more than 30-40 seconds

"Give us back this shit talent and then make it completely different" You spoke about the talent as if it was good, but if you change it to actually be good then it's not Blood Craze at all is it? It wasn't a great talent design and it wasn't particularly effective so honestly yes I revert you to my previous post. Second wind was only good because stuns didn't have DR and so you could have a high uptime on the heal from being stunned so much, not so much these days when stuns have heavy DR.

And wrath? what problems started in Wrath exactly, and what relevance does your opinion of wrath have on my point? But sure the problem where you couldn't be boosted to Gladiator by a resto druid and stormherald in 2v2? Or was it the problem where PVP was more balanced in Wrath and so while Warriors were still dominant it wasn't easy Gladiator anymore?

And no second wind didn't kick in under 35% in Cata, that was MOP. Actually Warriors were pretty shit in PVP in Cata despite being godly in PVE. Requiring a pocket healer has been a thing since the start, why do you speak as if it was different in other expansions? Even in MOP with the strong second wind your self heals could be surpassed by a single dot in an arena.

You talk about the past and you don't have a clue really do you?
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-11-13 at 06:12 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Yeah and the "expecting nerfs" group are pretty vocal about it even when nerfs are not really needed. If Blizzard had any doubt then for sure those doubts are cleared up when Warriors are so keen to point out on public forums that a nerf is justified, even when it's not required.

If you keep talking about expecting nerfs, then when Blizzard reads some of this feedback (as they have said they do), they won't have many reservations about applying possible nerfs when the Warriors themselves are talking about it happening as if it's a sure thing. Meanwhile Shadow Priests fight the opposite cause and Blizzard revert a planned nerf and then leave them alone as by far and away the top dps miles ahead of any other spec, much further ahead than pre-nerf Arms ever was.

Stop talking about being nerfed, or getting legendaries nerfed. If Blizzard wants to do it then they will do it but don't give them confirmation. This is ultimately the same as asking to be nerfed.
    I don't entirely disagree but I think it has to do with how cynical certain classes can become. Us warriors are used to dealing with the rollercoaster of godmode to trashcan mode overnight, balancing left and right. It's just made lots of cynical in our expectations.

Even if youre asking it to be tuned for todays game, youre basically asking for a brand new ability to be implemented and naming it Blood Craze.

The dangerous abilities in this game that crit super high, Blood Craze wont mitigate those much or really save you. Yeah you'll get decent passive healing while a rogue is auto swinging on you and proccing it, but overall, defensive stance is just a better option for damage mitigation.

So if you remove the crit component to just proc on damage taken and just be like passive auto healing while taking damage, well now youre getting back into the MoP Second Wind which was a silly ability in the first place.

If you bake it into current Second Wind or MoP Second Wind, now youre just implementing an overpowered ability that regenerates entirely too much.

If you revamp it completely, you're introducing a brand new spell and just calling it Blood Craze.

Any iteration of old Blood Craze would be bad and not really solve anything.

Deleted

Pretty much non-stop, yep. On the very rare occasion when I receive zero Tactician procs, I may have to resort to solely using slam for a couple of seconds. Then BC is usually back up.

This really happens very rarely and I consider it unlucky and outside the norm. It's also worth noting that my relics don't even have the optimal traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Yeah, with legend gloves i can stack fr to 3stacks most of the time. It is because with legendary gloves your rage spend is so huge that u can get BC every 25 seconds~, and u can easily cap the rage during its duration.

Only situation where u would run out of rage is when u won't get any tactician procs for more than 30-40 seconds
    Oh man I got the ring, I just need the gloves. ..........

Deleted
    Oh man I got the ring, I just need the gloves. ..........
    Ring is currently stronger than gloves

10+ Year Old Account
    I doesn't matter since the gloves add significant quality of life changes making the whole experience smoother and more fun. Even if the ring was better I would prefer the gloves for the smoothness they add

Also: Gratz Tatsujin

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I doesn't matter since the gloves add significant quality of life changes making the whole experience smoother and more fun. Even if the ring was better I would prefer the gloves for the smoothness they add

Also: Gratz Tatsujin
    While I do share your opinion, I know the Gloves are better than the ring, I wasn't disregarding that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Ring is currently stronger than gloves
    Ring is strong, but gloves are much stronger. If you have both ... dear god you are a Super DPS. Period.