Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    you can always tell when someone gets all their alex jones information from rachael madcow. at least try to have an objective viewpoint for once and listen to his show for two weeks.
    I could not think of a more colossal waste of time.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

you can always tell when someone gets all their alex jones information from rachael madcow. at least try to have an objective viewpoint for once and listen to his show for two weeks.
    i can picture wells sitting watching rachel maddow with the same dumb grin/smile she has and laughing at her like she laughs at herself. one hell of a circle jerk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    idk even know this alex jones but listening to rachel maddow or the young turks has to be close. its like they saw the retard shows republicans had and sent out to top them. only thing worse on tv is those tv evangelicals, that is downright a horrible scam and should be illegal.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    it's because you fear your worldview is incorrect and you don't want the facade to fall. it's ok, society needs it's weakminded as well. carry on, drone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time getting riled up about this. Sure he might cause a bunch of bad things to happen, but without knowing I don't see a point in getting worked up. Most if not all of Trumps staff picks will be people I don't like but there isn't anything I can do to change it so better to just wait and see. The doomsaying really doesn't do liberals any favours.

KKK endorsed Hillary, not Trump. Which makes sense, the democrat party created the KKK:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-for-president
    Oh man, that gem. Did you read that article? You remember that after they got Trump into hot water for endorsing them, they suddenly came out and switched to Hillary? How quickly we forget.

You could practically hear the rusty gears in their heads turning lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    i can picture wells sitting watching rachel maddow with the same dumb grin/smile she has and laughing at her like she laughs at herself. one hell of a circle jerk.

- - - Updated - - -

idk even know this alex jones but listening to rachel maddow or the young turks has to be close. its like they saw the retard shows republicans had and sent out to top them. only thing worse on tv is those tv evangelicals, that is downright a horrible scam and should be illegal.
    http://www.infowars.com/

play button in the top right. best source of actual news you'll ever find. Not like the DNC controlled drivel from CNN/MSNBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's because you fear your worldview is incorrect and you don't want the facade to fall. it's ok, society needs it's weakminded as well. carry on, drone.
    Maybe one day I'll break that conditioning and send jones some money for alpha male vitality or some other god awful product his shilling. Doubtful. In any event I found something thats an even bigger waste of time. This conversation.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    STOP WITH THOSE FACTS YOU SHITLORD!! EITHER BASE EVERYTHING ON YOUR FEELINGS OR WHITE GUILT OR SAY NOTHING!!
    Rofl. You're such a cliche, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to underline that, because really that's the single greatest reason why we're at that point in the history of mankind.

Not because your view is necessarily right, but because people refuse to challenge their way of thinking and would rather buy into propaganda than confront their feelings. And it leads to the breakdown we saw... this week, with Hysteria and people collapsing on themselves and making false claim of serious crimes.

It doesn't mean to change your mind, it means to open yourself to another point of view. We call that curiosity.

But pieces of journalism like the one OP posted is probably the worst type of paper you can read.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Must be hard living in a world where you hallucinate extremist groups everywhere.
    Yeah, your self righteous nothing is probably much easier.

Fact remains, Breitbart is a white nationalist outlet who's anti Semitic proprietor is now a high level government functionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Rofl, why are you yelling, dude? Fucktard SJW agenda like allowing gay marriage and not having conversion therapy and electro shocks?

Milo is a sociopathic, professional troll first and foremost. There's always people who will sell out their own for personal gain.
    Oh man, Uncle Tom in under 5 pages. Posting on retreads.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh man, that gem. Did you read that article? You remember that after they got Trump into hot water for endorsing them, they suddenly came out and switched to Hillary? How quickly we forget.

You could practically hear the rusty gears in their heads turning lol.
    and here she is kissing Byrd, ex clansman and her 'mentor'. don't forget she also praises margaret sanger.

No, but there is in the definition of propaganda, and critical thinking is "the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment". Thus, acting as if a piece of propaganda is critical thinking is the exact reversal of critical thinking.
    For someone banging on about critical thinking, you're failing to see that I'm not defending the article as critical thinking, but instead pointing out that your reasoning for why it isn't, sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah, your self righteous nothing is probably much easier.

Fact remains, Breitbart is a white nationalist outlet who's anti Semitic proprietor is now a high level government functionary.
    Who taught you how to argue like that? Because I'd like to know, me too, how to instantly turn anyone who disagrees with me into a bigot.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I've seen white people parade with BLM.
    According to Elba, they're pets.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Do they exist to the extent that everyone else claims they do? I have my doubts...considering I enjoy video games and am not the murderous misogynist people were trying to paint gamers as not too long ago.
    You have to look really hard for the sort of fringe groups that honestly equate gaming with murder and misogyny. On the other hand white-supremacists (or at least people who spread white-supremacist memes) are easily found on relatively popular sites like 4/8-Chan and Stormfront.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    For someone banging on about critical thinking, you're failing to see that I'm not defending the article as critical thinking, but instead pointing out that your reasoning for why it isn't, sucks.
    And I replied to you directly about this, yet if you cannot understand words, I cannot do much more. If you can't understand that propaganda pieces are contrary to critical thinking, then perhaps you've missed an important point in your education.
    Google Diversity Memo

Who taught you how to argue like that? Because I'd like to know, me too, how to instantly turn anyone who disagrees with me into a bigot.
    I didn't call you a bigot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I didn't call you a bigot.
    Just a white supremacist, you're right. There's an actual difference between the two, I forgot about that.
    Google Diversity Memo

Just a white supremacist, you're right. There's an actual difference between the two, I forgot about that.
    I didn't call you a white supremacist either. You need to slow down and read the posts before clutching your pearls.