Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I think we just discovered how the Democrats could lose to Trump again in 2020.
    Yeah.
    Some Democrats haven't learned a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    That's why I am always wondering, that people buy "Trump is anti-establishment".
    It isn't so much that Trump is anti-establishment, but that the establishment is anti-Trump. He would have gladly sold out from the very beginning, but nobody was buying, and so his campaign sort of became populist by accident.

I could season my food with this thread.

Pft... the Clintons groomed Obama and I got proof:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I doubt kaine is running in 2020.

Granted everyone likes him, he has no scandals, he's a pretty squeeky clean nominee. But I doubt he could rally people.

We need warren.

But yes clearly this would keep Clintons active in politics, she'll be able to win a congressional spot easily I think.

It'll be a 100m race on the clinton side and a 2m race on the otherside.
    I think if the Democrats want a strong pro-labor, populist ticket in 2020: O'Malley/Gabbard

( that's Martin O'Malley and Tulsi Gabbard)

O'Malley reminds me of a New Deal, pro-labor Democrat

Gabbard endorsed Sanders for the Democratic nomination ( point 1 in her favor), and she is a female Samoan Hindu ( yeh i was like da fck? the first time I heard that combo) A Hindu VP, can you imagine the Religious Right butthurt lol. It would eclipse the sun.
    Last edited by Berengil; 2016-11-13 at 02:04 AM.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason when I read the comment and the word "Groomed", the image of Hillary barking shot through my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Pft... the Clintons groomed Obama and I got proof:

- - - Updated - - -

President Trump knows how to groom people too.

Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-11-13 at 02:15 AM.

I kinda figured back in the late 90s they would be shoving Chelsea down our throats at some point.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    She could be just fine and you all will still hate her for having the last name Clinton.
    If I could +1 this, I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Was reading an article yesterday that claimed that the first woman president would need to be an extraordinary person and politician. I am not sure Chelsea Clinton is all that extraordinary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Was reading an article yesterday that claimed that the first woman president would need to be an extraordinary person and politician. I am not sure Chelsea Clinton is all that extraordinary.
    False claim imo as the requirements are 1) born in US 2) been living in US for 14+ years 3) 35+ years of age. It seems to me that the lax requirements are to allow any native man or woman to apply for the job. The amount of will, persistence and sheer luck needed to get the job can be called extraordinary. Not to mention endure and tolerate the negative side-effects that come with the title.

If Chelsea Clinton ever becomes president, I'd love to be her Monica Lewinsky...

I doubt it. From what I've read online she is a horrific public speaker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    If Chelsea Clinton ever becomes president, I'd love to be her Monica Lewinsky...
    Have you actually looked at her? Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Damn thanks for the laugh!

- - - Updated - - -

At least he's successful after the fact.
    Yes, Trump's father did give him a million to get started. Most people would have made bad decisions and lost it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Be honest, this isn't the first time a Clinton has groomed a young girl.
    That actually made me spit out my coffee.
    Funny stuff, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    She could be just fine and you all will still hate her for having the last name Clinton.
    We don't need any more political dynasties. No more Bushes and no more Clintons. I'm not happy Trump was the Republican candidate and got elected, but Hillary had a remarkable sense of entitlement for the office. It was supposed to be "her turn." The highest elected office in the land isn't anyone's right, that just mocks the will of the people.

Deleted
    The only important question is... Does Bernie have any children?

She's gross.. please no more Clintons in politics

She's got a really ugly horse face. She needs to hang with Sarah Parker so look normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

Pictured: Chelsea Clinton and her mother, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

NEW YORK - While some pundits are declaring the Clinton political dynasty dead, sources tell us that it is far from over. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for the New York seat held by Rep. Nita Lowey.

Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th Congressional District once Lowey, a respected, 79-year-old career politician with nearly 30 years in office, decides to retire, we have exclusively learned.

The source said: There is a belief that Chappaqua is a logical place for Chelsea to run, because it would be straightforward for her to raise money and build a powerful base.”

Chelsea Clinton has been accused of paying for part of her wedding with money from the Clinton Foundation.

Sources:
    http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea...-for-congress/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Congress.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-for-congress/
    So everything the people don't want, the Clintons want to try and reproduce. Got it.