What is happening with shadow priests?

So this might be a bit of a whine thread, but hell, this needs to get noticed

doing my wardens quests, i arrive at the falcosaur place in northern highmountain, and people are complaining about a shadow priest ganking people, and when i arrive, i notice that he is spending a maximum of 2 seconds killing people, probably 15 horde players he took down all on his own, sure some said "he is just skilled", but this went beyond skill, just doing insane dmg, unlike anything i`ve seen since paladins had the super OP divine storm in wotlk pre-launch.

so my question: are Spriests broken since the last patch?

Most likely Class Hall 10 minute infinite insanity potion.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post

doing my wardens quests, i arrive at the falcosaur place in northern highmountain, and people are complaining about a shadow priest ganking people, and when i arrive, i notice that he is spending a maximum of 2 seconds killing people, probably 15 horde players he took down all on his own, sure some said "he is just skilled", but this went beyond skill, just doing insane dmg, unlike anything i`ve seen since paladins had the super OP divine storm in wotlk pre-launch.

I've heard there's an item from your garrison, that makes your insanity stay at 100 for 15 mins or so, giving you permanent void form and buffing your dots by 200% – so it's enough to apply vampiric touch and swp to kill anyone almost instantly.
    So, hooray for world pvp and balanced items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post

That's the order hall 10 minute STM potion.

He couldn't have killed the 15 horde player if they went on him at the same time, and the potion fade on death. Just zerg him down.

I like to use it outside EN waiting for our raid to form. Pop Swirling Void Potion and wait for 100 stacks. Then proceed to demolish whole raids standing outside quicker than any mythic boss lol. (I have legendary ring that spread dots)

Maybe think twice before pissing off a shadow priest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    He couldn't have killed the 15 horde player if they went on him at the same time, and the potion fade on death. Just zerg him down.
    With the healing from VT rolling on loads of targets it heals sooo much. You become a God! Or an Old God if you will :P

Just stun the priest and global him, highly doubt that it was actually 15 people.
    15 people going one at a time, of course he will demolish them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    I like to use it outside EN waiting for our raid to form. Pop Swirling Void Potion and wait for 100 stacks. Then proceed to demolish whole raids standing outside quicker than any mythic boss lol. (I have legendary ring that spread dots)

Maybe think twice before pissing off a shadow priest

- - - Updated - - -

With the healing from VT rolling on loads of targets it heals sooo much. You become a God! Or an Old God if you will :P
    If you manage to cast VT more than once while being zerged down, kudo to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    If you manage to cast VT more than once while being zerged down, kudo to you.
    Good luck doing anything while being "zerged down". What's your point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Good luck doing anything while being "zerged down". What's your point?
    That is his point....

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    That is his point....
    It's dumb point to be making though. Any class/spec won't be able to do anything against "zerging down", so why even mention it?

It's clear that OP was not attacked by 15 people all at once, so this whole argument is pointless.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-11-12 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    It's dumb point to be making though. Any class/spec won't be able to do anything against "zerging down", so why even mention it?

It's clear that OP was not attacked by 15 people all at once, so this whole argument is pointless.
    And any class/Spec won't be able to do anything on its own against a stacked mass hysteria.

The mention come from OP's "probably 15 horde players he took down all on his own, sure some said "he is just skilled".

The whole topic is pointless tho, I give you that.

@OP Was it a male troll priest?

But yeah like everyone else said swirling void basically lets us just put pain up and 2-3 ticks will kill someone at that high of MH. It also makes the world swirly and void looking!

Ummm, how do you get this potion? I ask because I friend of mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Ummm, how do you get this potion? I ask because I friend of mine...
    You randomly get it from the Shadow Vault in your class hall if you choose the class hall trait that enables you to receive a daily item to help you whle in the Broken Isles.