Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Anonymous - Message to Donald Trump

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Anonymous is just another weird Youtube channel these days.

"We do not forgive, we do not forget"

Sounds like my ex.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I have the urge to watch Pirates of the Carribean movies...

As long as he puts an end to the SJW, BLM, Safe Space bullshit he's a winner in my eyes.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I feel like Anonymous is just another weird Youtube channel these days.
    'They' are, the only reason they have any notoriety is due to the ignorance of others.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    These guys still pretending to be relevant?
    If wikileaks can pretend to be about exposing <b>everyone's</b> dirty laundry, then Anonymous can pretend to be relevant.

Aren't we currently in the most peaceful time period in the history of man? Seems an odd message to send given that global conflict is so low. You have the last vestige of barbarism currently being dragged kicking and screaming into modern times.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    As long as he puts an end to the SJW, BLM, Safe Space bullshit he's a winner in my eyes.
    Nothing screams anti-PC like wanting to "put an end" to people you disagree with. Safe space indeed.

Any time I see something like this, I think, "Instead of me getting a thicker skin, how about you stop being an ars?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Sounds like my ex.
    Hahahahhah

And what exactly does any of that have to do with the president of the united states?

10+ Year Old Account
    He'd have to shit all over the first amendment to accomplish that. If any thing he's just making those people louder right now given how he handled the election cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by katmandu26 View Post
    Any time I see something like this, I think, "Instead of me getting a thicker skin, how about you stop being an ars?"
    Let's meet in the middle. I won't bash any minority or use any hate speech and treat them just how I treat my friends and family and you don't lose your shit if I make a joke about women can't drive or black people liking watermelon ?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Nothing screams anti-PC like wanting to "put an end" to people you disagree with. Safe space indeed.
    They block the fucking interstates so people that actually have jobs can't get to work and be productive members of society. They also prevent people from getting to hospitals in emergency situations. It's not the 1960s. We already went through the civil rights movement. Grow the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    He'd have to shit all over the first amendment to accomplish that. If any thing he's just making those people louder right now given how he handled the election cycle.
    And they make people not ever want to vote democrat again, because they're an embarrassment to civilized democrats. Watching all these violent liberals riot makes me glad I didn't vote for Hillary.
    Last edited by volkanik; 2016-11-14 at 02:45 PM.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    'They' are, the only reason they have any notoriety is due to the ignorance of others.
    What do you mean? Everyone should be afraid of the totally-legit-hackers that only use Layer 4/7 DDoS attacks, but can't even successfully perform DNS or ARP Poisoning.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Sounds like my ex.
    Ayy man, never put your dick in crazy!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Let's meet in the middle. I won't bash any minority or use any hate speech and treat them just how I treat my friends and family and you don't lose your shit if I make a joke about women can't drive or black people liking watermelon ?
    Wouldn't that be ideal? But it doesn't work when there are hell of alot of people who do want to bash minorities, use hate speech and treat them like subhumans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    These guys still pretending to be relevant?
    They were never relevant.. They are spoiled brats, who needs a good spanking and have their computer privileges revoked for a month..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

They block the fucking interstates so people that actually have jobs can't get to work and be productive members of society. They also prevent people from getting to hospitals in emergency situations. It's not the 1960s. We already went through the civil rights movement. Grow the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

And they make people not ever want to vote democrat again, because they're an embarrassment to civilized democrats.
    So if I want women and minorities should be able to have the same opportunities as myself, I spend my time blocking roads and indirectly kill people?
    Btw, if you're denying that racism and sexism exists, you're blind.
    Mother pus bucket!