Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    They block the fucking interstates so people that actually have jobs can't get to work and be productive members of society. They also prevent people from getting to hospitals in emergency situations. It's not the 1960s. We already went through the civil rights movement. Grow the fuck up.
    Ah yes the token "BLM blocked and ambulance one time!!! NOBODY can get to the hospital!!" Lol, keep up with your safe spaces bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they make people not ever want to vote democrat again, because they're an embarrassment to civilized democrats. Watching all these violent liberals riot makes me glad I didn't vote for Hillary.
    But the rise in hate crimes against minorities from alt-right retards because of Trumps rhetoric is totally ok? Don't block people going to work but you all can totally beat the shit out of some Muslims! That isn't inconvenient to me!

inb4 "b-but don't call the right retards! That's why they won!" Can't wait till this meme dies when they realize they got fkn conned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Ah yes the token "BLM blocked and ambulance one time!!! NOBODY can get to the hospital!!" Lol, keep up with your safe spaces bud.
    One time is one time too many, especially if there were people in the ambulance that needed immediate medical attention. Are you really that ignorant?
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    One time is one time too many, especially if there were people in the ambulance that needed immediate medical attention. Are you really that ignorant?
    We're not talking about BLM get with the fucking program. No ambulances have been blocked yet. I don't care what BLM shitheads did months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I agree, but pushing back on it, just makes them entrench even more. So you end up with the yang, to your yin. The "PC" vs "Anti-PC" or the "SJW" vs "Anti-SJW".
    they stopped using anti-sjw awhile ago and now use the buzzword Alt-Right.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

But the rise in hate crimes against minorities from alt-right retards because of Trumps rhetoric is totally ok? Don't block people going to work but you all can totally beat the shit out of some Muslims! That isn't inconvenient to me!

inb4 "b-but don't call the right retards! That's why they won!" Can't wait till this meme dies when they realize they got fkn conned.
    Didn't happen, but there are people beating up people just because they voted Trump. Here you go. Enjoy!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d7_1478779183

- - - Updated - - -

We're not talking about BLM get with the fucking program. No ambulances have been blocked yet. I don't care what BLM shitheads did months ago.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't happen, but there are people beating up people just because they voted Trump. Here you go. Enjoy!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d7_1478779183
    Yeah you got your head in the sand my guy. Both sides have shit heads that think it's okay to beat each other up but "didn't happen" when it comes to the right lol keep living in your little alt-right /pol/ dreamland buddy.

Link articles and stop linking Liveleak videos I cannot watch them with the network I am on.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Should just call them what they really are - "normal people". or "normies" for short.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Those two things are not synonymous.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    "We do not forgive, we do not forget"

Sounds like my ex.
    Your ex had Multiple Personality Disorder?

Yeah you got your head in the sand my guy. Both sides have shit heads that think it's okay to beat each other up but "didn't happen" when it comes to the right lol keep living in your little alt-right /pol/ dreamland buddy.
    Let's see the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see the video.
    I cannot on this network. I didn't even deny that some retards are going around beating up Trump supporters. I said that the right is doing it too but you're only focused on how inconvenient blocking a road is. Get real

I cannot on this network. I didn't even deny that some retards are going around beating up Trump supporters. I said that the right is doing it too but you're only focused on how inconvenient blocking a road is. Get real
    Still waiting on that video of it happening!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Oh i agree, but the same folks who were the "anti SJWs" are now being called the alt-right by the same media sources that told everyone trump was everything bad. And yes this includes fox news.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Link articles and stop linking Liveleak videos I cannot watch them with the network I am on.
    "I will ignore any links because they hurt my feelings" Is what i got out of your post buddy. Not interested in a debate with you just wanted you to know i saw past your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Should just call them what they really are - "normal people". or "normies" for short.
    Id love for that to happen, but that would validate their opposition as not crazy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting on that video!!!
    You haven't seen them because you're choosing not to see them. And I've already said I cannot view nor link even if I wanted to. Do some google research yourself if you're so concerned but something tells me you want to keep living in your bubble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    "I will ignore any links because they hurt my feelings" Is what i got out of your post buddy. Not interested in a debate with you just wanted you to know i saw past your bullshit.
    You can think what you want. I'm not on my home network and this one is very limited in what I can or cannot view. I'm shocked MMO-champ is even accessible on here. Maybe one of the IT guys is a poster here /shrug

When's the last time they actually carried out one of their announcements?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Of course not. But we need a way to smear people who disagree with our extreme beliefs.