Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Erza just said she loved Natsu and Gray. Not to mention pretty sure she and Jellal were way romantic and did kiss. I think? i don't fucking remember anymore.
    Erza's love for Gray and Natsu is sisterly one. I doubt she wants to bang them.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Erza and Jellal is definitely a thing though yeah, and the celestial mage whose name I *still* don't remember has a huge crush on Sting.

Kagura is basically no diffted, Larcade being salty because no one loved him, he is jealous of Natsu and because of that he has orgasm magic, Mavis is probably Larcade's mother, only she can probably beat him. what's even worse is the next chapter is called Natsu' Heart LMAO.

meh, I'm just gonna read this series for fanservice.

Kagura vs Larcade chapter LMAO

-10/10 chapter.

Yeah idk why they named the chapter after Kagura. She's supposed to be the one serious woman in this manga and she just got owned.

How old is Lacarde (Larcade? (Racarde??)) then?

Mavis should be on one of those reality TV shows. "12 years old and pregnant."

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah idk why they named the chapter after Kagura. She's supposed to be the one serious woman in this manga and she just got
    ikr

anyone even scratching August, Irene and Larcade will be huge BS.

this chapter is literally this

Deleted
    love this thread

Every time I see fairy tail:

"Oh no, this enemy is INVINCIBLE, we can't stop them"- Fairy tail wizard 01
    "But with the powers of love and friendship, we can stop em"- Fairy tail wizard 02

*The wizards defeat the villain*

"I'm Sorry "- Villain

"That's ok, join us, and be filled with amazing plot armor"- Wizard 01

"Yay"- Wizard 02

*EVERYONE WINS*

*Cuts to azeroth with my lvl 110 retribution paladin*

Me: Ahahaha...AHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Goes to the world, and uses 1 judgement move to destroy 99% of their star system*

Me: Enjoy the wrath of the light, BITCH! Where's yo friendship now?!

*Gets PTSD of how everything when at the broken shore, when friendship just...wasn't..enough* -___-

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, I'm pretty sure the creator stated from the start that it was going to be more light-hearted than Rave Master, which itself wasn't even dark to begin with either. So yeah, I never expected much death and despair from this manga.

Nor did I expect incredibly deep and riveting storytelling because shounen.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Every time I see fairy tail:

"Oh no, this enemy is INVINCIBLE, we can't stop them"- Fairy tail wizard 01
    "But with the powers of love and friendship, we can stop em"- Fairy tail wizard 02

*The wizards defeat the villain*

"I'm Sorry "- Villain

"That's ok, join us, and be filled with amazing plot armor"- Wizard 01

"Yay"- Wizard 02

*EVERYONE WINS*

*Cuts to azeroth with my lvl 110 retribution paladin*

Me: Ahahaha...AHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Goes to the world, and uses 1 judgement move to destroy 99% of their star system*

Me: Enjoy the wrath of the light, BITCH! Where's yo friendship now?!

*Gets PTSD of how everything when at the broken shore, when friendship just...wasn't..enough* -___-
    LMAO so true.

FT sucks most of the time.

now Sting fights Larcade and can eat his Pleasure magic. Sting arrived there with the help of Freed. Freed will now look for Laxus while Sting fights Larcade.

Deleted
    Yeah, this manga has got to be one of the worst mangas that I still read... x)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    Neee, in my humble opinion bleach final arc and fulbringer arc top this manga as the worst by a long shot

Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    I keep thinking it can't get any dumber but Hiro just keeps proving me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are asses. Seriously, quit hating. It's a crap manga yes but enjoy it. There won't be a manga like this one in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I keep thinking it can't get any dumber but Hiro just keeps proving me wrong.
    same.

waiting for another bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh it actually makes sense that Sting is going to fight Lacarde. Holy Magic vs Holy Dragon Slayer.
    I guess so. I mean, it was suspicious Minerva and Rogue showed up, but not Sting.

Sting showing up in Natsu's heart is weird as fuck though. The whole scene was weird, but it actually explained stuff that wasn't explained before.

White Shadow Dragon Slayer Sting vs Larcade.

Chapter is out early.

I wonder why Lacarde smells like Natsu exactly. I guess he wasn't made the traditional way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So Zeref cloned Natsu's dead body?
    Natsu is zerefs attempt to ressurect his dead little brother basically.