Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Nagassh I don't think it comes from WQ's, just emissary caches.

The majority of the berries gotten in my guild has been from mythic+ dungeons, which is why we've spammed them so much. I dunno what "plenty" means for you, but there's people in my guild with 500+ and growing run. I'm way too casual for that, so I'm closer to 300ish iirc.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a matter of fact I got one of my legendaries by killing a rare that was tied to Warden WQ, since I looted the legendary off the corpse I do not know whether it was because of WQ or because rares may have a chance to drop legendaries.

@Gaidax oh nice, first I've heard of that happening. Pretty confident everyone in my guild either got it from an emissary, mythic+, or the raid. With the large majority being mythic+, followed by the raid.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

we've had a bunch of people (self included) get them out of weekly mythic+ weekly cache, i.e. not the dungeons themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    we've had a bunch of people (self included) get them out of weekly mythic+ weekly cache, i.e. not the dungeons themselves.
    I've been in a few runs where someone got a legendary from the Mythic + bosses so it's also possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    I've been in a few runs where someone got a legendary from the Mythic + bosses so it's also possible.
    bosses or the chests at the end? I've seen many of the latter, none of the former

Hey guys one question what setup do you recommend me for mythic emerald nightmare and trials of valor(heroic and mythic) I would really appreciate what talents are you using in those fights

bosses or the chests at the end? I've seen many of the latter, none of the former
    I'm pretty sure it was the last boss the few times I've seen it and before the chest but I'm not a 100% positive.

Just fond out that the sepuz secret procs og the infernal stun on a 30 second cd when i have the grimore og supremacy (on Bosses). Is it Worth going with supremacy on single target. Or am i Still Better off using Service?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hey guys one question what setup do you recommend me for mythic emerald nightmare and trials of valor(heroic and mythic) I would really appreciate what talents are you using in those fights
    Easiest thing is jump on Warcraftlogs and look at each boss filtering by Destro and you'll see what setups all the top 20 locks are using which gives you a good indication of what to run on a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    @Gaidax oh nice, first I've heard of that happening. Pretty confident everyone in my guild either got it from an emissary, mythic+, or the raid. With the large majority being mythic+, followed by the raid.
    Our DK got one from one of those little random chests on the map

Quote Originally Posted by vth99 View Post
    Just fond out that the sepuz secret procs og the infernal stun on a 30 second cd when i have the grimore og supremacy (on Bosses). Is it Worth going with supremacy on single target. Or am i Still Better off using Service?
    I actually prefer get Shadowfury over Demonic Circle, as i run always with Sacrifice, but its up to you. I prefer my Doomguard and Infernal as CD to tell the truth.

I had a question for ppl with have Sin'dorei Spite. For anyone who have it and have use it as Destro... Soul Harvest have a nice synergy with Sin'dorei Spite, and stacking both buff become something like +50% of damage (bad math, i know), my question would be, if someone as tested this synergy over Eradication and have some numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarkan View Post
    I actually prefer get Shadowfury over Demonic Circle, as i run always with Sacrifice, but its up to you. I prefer my Doomguard and Infernal as CD to tell the truth.

I had a question for ppl with have Sin'dorei Spite. For anyone who have it and have use it as Destro... Soul Harvest have a nice synergy with Sin'dorei Spite, and stacking both buff become something like +50% of damage (bad math, i know), my question would be, if someone as tested this synergy over Eradication and have some numbers.
    The question is if it is worth it to run supremacy infernal to reliably proc the ring over the other options. The stun from shadowfury doesn't proc the ring on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by vth99 View Post
    The question is if it is worth it to run supremacy infernal to reliably proc the ring over the other options. The stun from shadowfury doesn't proc the ring on bosses.
    Hm for the record, stun from Infernal's Meteor Strike neither should... Maybe the ring is bug right now about that, so maybe is not convenient to plan your setup up to that. And in any case, i still dont see another benefit from using Infernal in boss fight other then using LoF, but after that you should summon the Doomguard. For the sake of the ring buff only, is better had Shadowfury and using it on the adds, if this can be stunned, you get the buff, other then that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeping a permanent Infernal/switching to it every minute for inferno blast is definitely not worth it for the ring. Supremacy is the best option for Single target currently so having the haste buff on pull when initially proccing LoF is a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Easiest thing is jump on Warcraftlogs and look at each boss filtering by Destro and you'll see what setups all the top 20 locks are using which gives you a good indication of what to run on a fight.
    Ok thanks for the advice but i had to be careful looking in logs because at this point many of the top guilds already finish the progression and some play with a "extravagant" setup of talents

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Ok thanks for the advice but i had to be careful looking in logs because at this point many of the top guilds already finish the progression and some play with a "extravagant" setup of talents
    A fair concern, but hasn't really played out that way this tier. Basically for single target (Nythendra, Elerethe, Guarm):

backdraft/reverse entropy/eradication/service/soul conduit

You can feel free to swap any or none of Roaring Blaze, mana tap, and Channel demonfire if it suits you. The differences are small. The above is just what most people go with.

On all other fights:

Backdraft/reverse entropy/eradication/sacrifice/Wreak Havoc

again, you can swap Roaring Blaze and/or mana tap in if you would like. On Ursoc specifically, service instead of sacrifice may yield better results.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Way, way too early to get freaked out, but the ptr destro changes look like a nerf to single target damage. Not being able to take both reverse entropy and eradication hurts.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Way, way too early to get freaked out, but the ptr destro changes look like a nerf to single target damage. Not being able to take both reverse entropy and eradication hurts.
    I think ST will be largely unchanged simply because of Improved Life Tap and Soul Harvest combo. Besides, dat new legendary...

I do see some serious AoE buffage happening, Cata+Havoc+CDF will be a ton of burst. I bet it will be a juicy combo for M+ for sure.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-11-15 at 10:40 PM.

A fair concern, but hasn't really played out that way this tier. Basically for single target (Nythendra, Elerethe, Guarm):

backdraft/reverse entropy/eradication/service/soul conduit

You can feel free to swap any or none of Roaring Blaze, mana tap, and Channel demonfire if it suits you. The differences are small. The above is just what most people go with.

On all other fights:

Backdraft/reverse entropy/eradication/sacrifice/Wreak Havoc

again, you can swap Roaring Blaze and/or mana tap in if you would like. On Ursoc specifically, service instead of sacrifice may yield better results.
    A lot of thanks for the advice my friend I usually for aoe/cleave i use wreak and sacrifice also a lot of people are suing that even one of the best warlock of the forum in mi opinion bacon used the same setup.

Mana tab and roar blaze dont have any use in this raid also are doing less damage than the "popular" build of backdraft and reverse