Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys was wondering if you can help me out and see on what I can improve in.

We're starting mythic progression and well I wanna make sure how my priority are correct

Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/nkRAWdaqht6FTJX8#fight=6&view=rankings

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Draerukw/simple

Err I'm a dumbass, How would I link stuff from warcraft logs? I've got a full normal clear recorded for the first time but I'm not sure which part of it I should link for people to see what I am doing....I suck

Nvm I figured it out!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=15

Can anyone explain why my friend, the other pally, does so much less damage? I don't know how to read logs really. I have the legendary cloak but I doubt that accounts for 100k dps.

Any tips you can give me to improve me or my friends damage would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Swizzington; 2016-11-14 at 02:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Err I'm a dumbass, How would I link stuff from warcraft logs? I've got a full normal clear recorded for the first time but I'm not sure which part of it I should link for people to see what I am doing....I suck

Nvm I figured it out!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=15

Can anyone explain why my friend, the other pally, does so much less damage? I don't know how to read logs really. I have the legendary cloak but I doubt that accounts for 100k dps.

Any tips you can give me to improve me or my friends damage would be much appreciated.
    Only one might buff up (He has kings and wisdom on himself as other two buffs..)
    Never uses his artifact ability (twice in a 3:10 fight) -> You also never use your artifact ability btw... once in a 3:10 fight. This should be used on cd.
    Has worthless gear (mainly trinkets)
    You used potions, he didn't
    You used flask, he didn't
    You have cloak, he doesn't (this actually is like a 30k dps difference in itself)
    He used crusade once in that fight (at the end, not even at the start)
    Never used his Shield of Vengeance
    He just flat out used very little amount of generators (57 cs, where you did 72 without wasting HoPo. Thats 5 TVs less he couldve done)

This is just me glancing over both your logs. I dont really have the time atm to go indepth. Hope it helps at least

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    Only one might buff up (He has kings and wisdom on himself as other two buffs..)
    Never uses his artifact ability (twice in a 3:10 fight) -> You also never use your artifact ability btw... once in a 3:10 fight. This should be used on cd.
    Has worthless gear (mainly trinkets)
    You used potions, he didn't
    You used flask, he didn't
    You have cloak, he doesn't (this actually is like a 30k dps difference in itself)
    He used crusade once in that fight (at the end, not even at the start)
    Never used his Shield of Vengeance
    He just flat out used very little amount of generators (57 cs, where you did 72 without wasting HoPo. Thats 5 TVs less he couldve done)

This is just me glancing over both your logs. I dont really have the time atm to go indepth. Hope it helps at least
    Okay thanks. Maybe you can give me some advice on the artifact ability. I don't have the Wake of Ashes gold artifact talent that makes the ability generate holy power yet. So I figured that it wouldn't be worth using over something that generates holy power. I should have the gold trait today or tomorrow so this is mostly irrelevant. Should I cast it anyway before I get that?

Furthermore, when I DO get that artifact trait, should I use the artifact ability at the begininng of the fight to activate crusade quicker, or should I use it after dumping the first holy power once crusade has started, to get the stacks up quicker?
    Last edited by Swizzington; 2016-11-14 at 01:12 PM.

Hey guys so yesterday i downed Ursoc Mythic
    i wanted to check if this is good or i need some improvement , a Holy warrior seeking your guidance
    Warcraftlog : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../10/#boss=1841
    Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atrlx/advanced

Thank you for your efforts

not sure why you use still Justicar's Vengeance - only once tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Okay thanks. Maybe you can give me some advice on the artifact ability. I don't have the Wake of Ashes gold artifact talent that makes the ability generate holy power yet. So I figured that it wouldn't be worth using over something that generates holy power. I should have the gold trait today or tomorrow so this is mostly irrelevant. Should I cast it anyway before I get that?

Furthermore, when I DO get that artifact trait, should I use the artifact ability at the begininng of the fight to activate crusade quicker, or should I use it after dumping the first holy power once crusade has started, to get the stacks up quicker?
    I dont actually know how to use it without the golden trait, as that should kinda be the first thing you get . You will want to use WoA at start of fight to get stacks asap and not waste your old war potion (which you will waste if you build up HoPo first). And then basically use it on CD when you're on 0 (ideally) or 1 HoPo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    I dont actually know how to use it without the golden trait, as that should kinda be the first thing you get . You will want to use WoA at start of fight to get stacks asap and not waste your old war potion (which you will waste if you build up HoPo first). And then basically use it on CD when you're on 0 (ideally) or 1 HoPo.
    Okay thanks for all your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    Hey guys so yesterday i downed Ursoc Mythic
    i wanted to check if this is good or i need some improvement , a Holy warrior seeking your guidance
    Warcraftlog : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../10/#boss=1841
    Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atrlx/advanced

Thank you for your efforts
    Good stuff. Look's like you're doing pretty solid, but a few things I noticed:

1) The first thing that pops out to me are your secondary stats. I'm guessing it's because you don't have any alternates, but your mastery is really high. If you could move about 7% of that to vers/crit, I think you'll see a big jump in damage. Your haste probably isn't ideal either since 24% is kind of in no-man's land in regards to breakpoints. You could probably move about 2% of that to vers/crit as well.

2) Keep grinding for that Faulty Countermeasure. An 840 version should provide far more damage than your Hunger of the Pack.

3) I find Eye for an Eye to be far superior to Justicar's on Ursoc(and almost every other fight too). It can used on charges, soaks and roars. It adds quite a bit more survivability in the end.

4) You're better off using Old Wars as your second pot.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    Good stuff. Look's like you're doing pretty solid, but a few things I noticed:

1) The first thing that pops out to me are your secondary stats. I'm guessing it's because you don't have any alternates, but your mastery is really high. If you could move about 7% of that to vers/crit, I think you'll see a big jump in damage. Your haste probably isn't ideal either since 24% is kind of in no-man's land in regards to breakpoints. You could probably move about 2% of that to vers/crit as well.

2) Keep grinding for that Faulty Countermeasure. An 840 version should provide far more damage than your Hunger of the Pack.

3) I find Eye for an Eye to be far superior to Justicar's on Ursoc(and almost every other fight too). It can used on charges, soaks and roars. It adds quite a bit more survivability in the end.

4) You're better off using Old Wars as your second pot.
    Trying my best to aim for Crit/Vers but no Luck thanks to RNG but you're right
    for VB it was a mistake i thought i took an eye for an eye which is good
    i got faulty countermeasure 855 ilvl but simulationcraft and askMrrobot gave me a bad result at least 8-9k dps lower maybe i need to test it on a dummy i know FCM is the best for us ... maybe i should equip it
    i prepot with prologne and my second pot is old of wars but i was out of pots only prologne .
    thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it

i got faulty countermeasure 855 ilvl but simulationcraft and askMrrobot gave me a bad result at least 8-9k dps lower maybe i need to test it on a dummy i know FCM is the best for us ... maybe i should equip it
    Just equip it, macro it to crusade and never change it until you get a higher ilvl FCM. Check back when NH opens, but it'll probably still be on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffie View Post
    Just equip it, macro it to crusade and never change it until you get a higher ilvl FCM. Check back when NH opens, but it'll probably still be on top.
    i did ... the reason behind not equipping the FCM is when we prioritize our first stats which is Strength i'm up to 30k strength FCM drop my strength to 28.9
    bursting with FCM is da king i know but i really don't know why simcraft and askMrrobot showing me a dps loss !
    which lead me to my other Question is there is a soft cap for Strength ?

Deleted
    Hey all, long term reader, but don't post much, just wondering if someone had a few min to look over some of last weeks logs and see if im barking up the right tree. posted the rankings page as the logs are not where i expected them to be and its the only way i can get to them, anyway, cheers in advance!!

Wlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/14417597/10/

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thurr/advanced

P.S: and yeah im missing cloak enchant, im working on it!

Deleted
    First of All i want to tell u guys my Realm and stuff so, Server: EU Realm: Antonidas Character: Nilas Class: Ret Pally
    Hey Guys i have a big Problem with my DPS,
    I cant hold my DPS after burst constant over 350k dps or a bit more
    I'm 865 Ret Pally with lvl 25 AT Trait.
    Often i got the problem that i cant cast any Spell cause every Spell is on CD.
    Dont know what am i doing wrong.
    Tomorrow i'm gonna post newer one cause i did not used Prepot and Trinkets so maybe u can see what am i doing wrong there cause my DPS is still under 200k without Prepots and stuff that's what i dont understand.
    Would be nice if u find a solution.
    Cant post links yet i'm sorry about that :/

Hello would love some input on how I can improve my dps. Here are my logs, i am the only ret pally "Ritso"

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings

27 ranks in my wep, all the important one, working on the DS 5% ones now.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by teverin View Post
    Hello would love some input on how I can improve my dps. Here are my logs, i am the only ret pally "Ritso"

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings

27 ranks in my wep, all the important one, working on the DS 5% ones now.

Thank you!
    you are not showing in these logs ! can you check the link and send it again?!

Please, one simple question. Everywhere I go says Haste is our best stat, but every mythic player I see is going Crit>Mastery>Haste. Please, what I am missing here?

you are not showing in these logs ! can you check the link and send it again?!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../10/#boss=1841

How about that, you can get to the other kills with the drop down in the upper left. I did pretty good for my gear lvl on dragons but the others were low.

Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/us/character/khazgoroth/Tsukarin/simple
    WarcraftLogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/14447121/10/
    Questions, concerns, expectations: I'm definitely doing something wrong in my rotation, I canHold really well with my burst up but then i just totally fall off the meters I don't really watch them during a fight so it's not a matter of being distracted, I'm wondering If I need to change my gear at all though i think i have relatively good stats. Just looking for advice of what i should be doing more of

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Please, one simple question. Everywhere I go says Haste is our best stat, but every mythic player I see is going Crit>Mastery>Haste. Please, what I am missing here?
    Haste is only your best stat until you reach a break point(20-22% in most cases).

Vers >= Crit > Haste > Mastery will likely be your stat priority once you're at a break point.