Thread: Ancient mana

Ancient mana

So I'm quite sure I got my ancient mana pool up to something like 400 or 500 but I can't get any more than 166 in my currency. So what's the story and where does it show what my ancient mana cap is?

Deleted
    Mouse over it in your Currency tab.

Deleted
    try this
    Code:
    /script local cur = 1155; local _, amount, _, _, _, totalMax, _ = GetCurrencyInfo(cur); print(amount, totalMax)
    prints your current and you max of ancient mana (1155). works for other stuff like seals too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    try this
    Code:
    /script local cur = 1155; local _, amount, _, _, _, totalMax, _ = GetCurrencyInfo(cur); print(amount, totalMax)
    prints your current and you max of ancient mana (1155). works for other stuff like seals too.
    It says 166 1100. So why isn't the ancient mana being added to my currency?

Are you sure you didn't get get some mana gems? Some are looted as a consumable object in your inventory and you need to click them to actually receive the currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    Are you sure you didn't get get some mana gems? Some are looted as a consumable object in your inventory and you need to click them to actually receive the currency.
    I did get mana gems and clicked on them. They disappear too. I'm opening a ticket about it and will post my results here.

Shouldn't be hard to find, but I guess it depends if you're using a custom UI or not. Otherwise it'll be hard for people to help.

I got a "we can't do anything for you" response from my ticket and a suggestion that I post on the WoW bug forum. So I went there and discovered that there are pages and pages of bug reports on ancient mana. So it's a known problem that Blizzard has just decided not to deal with. This expansion is such a pile of shit. Amazing really.

Quote Originally Posted by stellan View Post
    i got a "we can't do anything for you" response from my ticket and a suggestion that i post on the wow bug forum. So i went there and discovered that there are pages and pages of bug reports on ancient mana. So it's a known problem that blizzard has just decided not to deal with. This expansion is such a pile of shit. Amazing really.
    one bug and the entire expansion is a pile of shit!!!!!

Rawr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaxfenix View Post

Rawr!!!
    Actually its multiples bugs all relating to ancient mana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaxfenix View Post

Rawr!!!
    Well, ancient mana is in big role on whole suramar questing. Even if you skip that withered training thingy (i personally don't like it at all and do it like once per week) you need ancient mana for all kind of things there. So i don't think it's just some minor flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Actually its multiples bugs all relating to ancient mana.
    I haven't encountered a single bug with ancient mana all expansion. Nor have any of my guild members.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    I haven't encountered a single bug with ancient mana all expansion. Nor have any of my guild members.
    My guild neither.

Most of us don't seem to be experiencing that issue.
    In fact this is the first I have heard of it.

Like many issues it is simply petty to generalise the expansion as a whole because of it, which to be honest looks like you wanting some excuse to justify leaving.
    Can you link the threads in question, so we can see if there there is something those players are doing different to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    and my guild of 300 people including me neither.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Most of us don't seem to be experiencing that issue.
    In fact this is the first I have heard of it.

Like many issues it is simply petty to generalise the expansion as a whole because of it, which to be honest looks like you wanting some excuse to justify leaving.
    Can you link the threads in question, so we can see if there there is something those players are doing different to us.
    It's petty to dislike an expansion if you have a gamebreaking bug that GMs can't help you solve? lol. Doesn't matter if most of us aren't having the issue, to the people that do have that issue, yeah the expansion is pretty fucking shitty. lol.