Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Movie] Beauty and the Beast.

There's a trailer, I thought the Beast would look tougher n bulkier like in the cartoon, as for that SJW girl?? Don't feel it...

Beauty and the Beast Official Trailer #1 (2017) Emma Watson, Dan Stevens Fantasy Movie HD

Zero Media
    Nov 14, 2016

Beauty and the Beast Trailer 1 (2017) Emma Watson, Dan Stevens Fantasy Movie HD [Official Trailer]

Emma Watson is good looking but not the type for Beauty and the Beast.

Everything looks good besides how beast looks.

He looks like krampus.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-11-15 at 12:23 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He looks like krampus and beast didn't have horns ffs.
    Bro are you high?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

She still can't act...

maybe belle will end up having a girlfriend like disney hinted or single
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-11-15 at 12:21 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Bro are you high?
    Fuck me I am wrong. Totally didn't remember the horns, still don't like the look tho he looks like krampus.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not really feeling it. Remaking one of Disney's best animated movies they have ever made into live action just does not sit well with me at all.

Also, I have to point out that one of the scenes in the trailer which they took directly from the animated film is such a serious downgrade. What I am referring to is this (go to 1:26):

The way the original captured the complete terror shown by Belle seeing Beast for the first time is not carried over to the live action version of this film. The animation in this scene alone is a work of art. If they can't even surpass the animated film, then why make it at all?
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-11-15 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    as for that SJW girl??
    her name is muh fuckin hermione bro

- - - Updated - - -

i think we all know who the best beast is tho

rumplestiltskin

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Beast and the servants looks so stupid, especially Mrs Teapot and Cup... they look like CGI from the 90s for God's sake.

They're reproducing the cartoon with live actors? Looks terrible, at least make it less cartoony.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    her name is muh fuckin hermione bro

- - - Updated - - -

i think we all know who the best beast is tho

rumplestiltskin

He is with out a doubt one of all my all time favorite characters on a TV show, i mean Rumple not Mr.Gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hermione lookin damn fine sexy hot. Who is the actor playing the beast? he is a lucky man to get to dance with her.
    Hi

The detail on the set design for the castle interior is gorgeous!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why people like to ruin things that are already close to perfect.....oh that's right, money.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

One of my favorite movies of all time... and I'm not feeling the live action and CGI. I can see why they chose Emma Watson, I guess. She has the look... but I can't help but draw parallels with Hermione Granger and Belle. Books being at the forefront of that thought.

Just not sitting right with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Hermione lookin damn fine sexy hot. Who is the actor playing the beast? he is a lucky man to get to dance with her.
    A tennisball on a stick ?

This will bomb. Only Watson's fans will give high rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    She still can't act...
    She's a decent actress, I think. She's just not super amazing. I liked her a lot more before she became yet another self righteous celebrity getting involved in politics - and as a Brit myself it's always disappointing when the 'Hollywood' variant of a British accent is adopted by actors/actresses.

She's a mediocre actress that's promoting the horse blinders type of feminism.