Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As others have said, if you're literally just seeing her for casual sex and not exclusive at all, then no you shouldn't be mad. That's irrational. She's allowed to sleep with other people and so are you. Since you're apparently jealous and hurt about it though you obviously have some feelings for her. Maybe you should talk to her about becoming more than just fuck buddies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be a cuck. Either talk to her about it or dump her.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be mad.

Just find someone else and be more open about your feelings when they happen again.

I guess if you want to try to get this girl, you can try keeping the relationship open but this time you need to go fuck other girls.

She might develop the same feelings you do and get jelly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakehead View Post
    Girl I'm seeing just for casual sex had sex with another guy?

I get we have rules and she and I are in this for the fun and not for long term commitment but I don't know I'm a little bit pissed about this. She said that they were both drunk and she's know the guy 2 years before we met. I don't know maybe I have no right but I can't help but have a what the f@#k reaction to this news.

Honest opinions how would you handle this and how do you move forward if you're in my spot.
    Maybe you should just stop having casual sex before you become another STD statistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    It doesn't matter how well you click and how good you two get along and what you "think" she feels. If it's an open relationship then it means you can both see other people and have sex with said other people. Yes, sometimes, rarely, it can lead to a relationship in the traditional sense when both parties develop feelings for each other but that's not exactly something one should be betting on as you'd be in for a lot of heartache.

If you tell her you have genuine feelings for her and would like to know how she feels it could end up like this:
    - She doesn't feel the same way and she'll feel awkward having sex with you, thus ending your sex partner status
    - She won't mind but still won't be exclusive to you and will continue having sex with you, but now has the knowledge that you feel strongly about her and COULD manipulate you with it.
    - By some miracle it COULD lead to her developing feelings for you too, albeit very unlikely.

If you're confident you can find another sex partner then my suggestion is have some more sex with her for a while and try and enjoy it as much as possible / give her an experience she wont forget. Afterwards it's all or nothing. Either things go your way or you end up having to find another sexual partner.
    Well today when we talked I told her that the sex with her friend did upset me and she kept apologizing which she has done since she told me back on Saturday and I guess I believe her. What throws me is that she's putting it on me to decide if this is a relationship by telling me that she's done with other guys and how I make her feel apparently she hasn't felt like except with her long term ex so now she's making me roll the dice. I even asked her about the drinking and she said she would never put herself in that spot again but guys if I'm being honest who the fuck knows if she will again I mean she did it once so even if we suddenly become exclusive her track record is shit when it comes to drinking around guys. I guess I have no trust for her and I did lose some respect for her knowing that the exact same fucking day practically (it was Saturday morning early hours) after we had sex she sleeps with this guy and then suddenly decides that I am the one for her. It's fucked the whole thing is fucked but I don't know if I chance it or just end it now or if I cut off my feelings and prove a point to her by hurting her which would be messed up of me. I just don't know.

Jesus christ are you that insecure?

From what you said, you're not in a relationship with her. She can fuck whoever she pleases so can you. My advice is get over yourself and stop making a big deal out of nothing. Shes not your girlfriend who cares if she sleeps with other people?

You're just coming across as a jealous creep who can't accept what a casual hookup means.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if she sincerely had those feelings for you she wouldn't have done that, drunk or not. Sounds like you're in a heap of mess because you've started getting feelings for someone you were in a casual sex relationship with. That never really ends well. Now she wants you to double-down and get deeper feelings for her, someone who just slept with another person? I mean it could possibly work out, but you're really opening yourself to getting burned. And even if she doesn't do anything, you'll constantly have that doubt and jealousy which will just eat away at the relationship.

If you hadn't confronted her yet, I'd have said just let the thing slide and go back to the casual sex. That assumes though you can reset on your feelings back to casual. The longer a casual sex relationship goes on though the tougher that gets, for most people at least. Eventually it's only natural to start getting feelings for the person. So if you've reached that point and can't reset those feelings, it might be time to just be friends.

You caught feelings. Like a chick. Rookie mistake,bro.

You need to tighten your game up dude. You clearly suck in bed if she is finding some dude to fuck right after you. From reading your posts it seems she gets what she wants emotionally from you but she had to seek the physical elsewhere. Eat more pussy and in the future she won't fuck other dudes.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Oh hey look, someone realizing human beings actually have emotions and endorsing "free" sex always ends in frustration, disappointment and unhappyness.

Who would have thougth?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    You caught feelings. Like a chick. Rookie mistake,bro.

You need to tighten your game up dude. You clearly suck in bed if she is finding some dude to fuck right after you. From reading your posts it seems she gets what she wants emotionally from you but she had to seek the physical elsewhere. Eat more pussy and in the future she won't fuck other dudes.
    Let me be clear about something Youngblood I don't eat pussy if you must know our foreplay consists of her sucking my dick until I put it in her. That being said what an interesting point that you bring up humm for real that just makes me want to hurt her even more and drag this out. The fucked up thing for me is that I have this evil part of my soul that wants her to feel greater hurt than I ever did and while that is a horrible horrible thing to do its crossed my mind. I am at heart a very good decent person though and I don't know if I can be that guy because I do care for her. I don't know man fuck

This is confusing.

You literally answered your own question. No you shouldn't be mad, and if you are, you aren't ready for a casual relationship like this.

Let me be clear about something Youngblood I don't eat pussy if you must know our foreplay consists of her sucking my dick until I put it in her. That being said what an interesting point that you bring up humm for real that just makes me want to hurt her even more and drag this out. The fucked up thing for me is that I have this evil part of my soul that wants her to feel greater hurt than I ever did and while that is a horrible horrible thing to do its crossed my mind. I am at heart a very good decent person though and I don't know if I can be that guy because I do care for her. I don't know man fuck

This is confusing.
    Nevermind the lack of foreplay but, you sound unstable.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2016-11-15 at 05:01 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

This is confusing.
    I don't have the desire, time or resources to be revengeful. Might just be plain ole laziness. Easier for me to find some new slut to stick my wiener in than it would be to dream up and execute some drug out revenge plan.

But if you're going to do it, act like you forgive her, make her fall in love with you. Get her to commit to a 30year mortgage on a house together with her as the only name ( you know, because you " have bad credit ") then fuck one of her family members. Cousin will be easiest. Sister will sting more than cousin. Her brother will mind fuck her the most but the top of the mountain is mom. Ass-fuck her mom then split on the house leaving her stuck with a 30 year commitment she can't pay for by herself.

Or.......you could just eat pussy every once in a while. tongue fucking a girl to an orgasm will pretty much guarantee she won't need to seek out other dudes. Sober or drunk.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I don't have the desire, time or resources to be revengeful. Might just be plain ole laziness. Easier for me to find some new slut to stick my wiener in than it would be to dream up and execute some drug out revenge plan.

But if you're going to do it, act like you forgive her, make her fall in love with you. Get her to commit to a 30year mortgage on a house together with her as the only name ( you know, because you " have bad credit ") then fuck one of her family members. Cousin will be easiest. Sister will sting more than cousin. Her brother will mind fuck her the most but the top of the mountain is mom. Ass-fuck her mom then split on the house leaving her stuck with a 30 year commitment she can't pay for by herself.

Or.......you could just eat pussy every once in a while. tongue fucking a girl to an orgasm will pretty much guarantee she won't need to seek out other dudes. Sober or drunk.
    Brother I am at least her 3rd partner this year and she's only my 2nd so given that I know for sure my number and that her number is who fucking knows but allegedly 3 then only a fucking cretin would commit his face to that. Shit it took me a whole month before I was cool with bareback although it seems she is way cooler about the no condom than I am. STDs are never something that I joke around with and some shit on your face from a dirty puss isn't something your next chick will "be cool with its hardly noticeable" you feel me player. You and I clearly have different standards on what we will do with a new chick.

I know some of this is obviously you joking around a bit and I'm not mad at you in any way for having a few laughs online in fact you brought up a really interesting point that I will be bringing up when it's time to slam the door on this situation with her. Cheers for that btw.
    Last edited by Snakehead; 2016-11-15 at 05:59 AM.

Brother I am at least her 3rd partner this year and she's only my 2nd so given that I know for sure my number and that her number is who fucking knows but allegedly 3 then only a fucking cretin would commit his face to that. Shit it took me a whole month before I was cool with bareback although it seems she is way cooler about the no condom than I am. STDs are never something that I joke around with and some shit on your face from a dirty puss isn't something your next chick will "be cool with its hardly noticeable" you feel me player. You and I clearly have different standards on what we will do with a new chick.

I know some of this is obviously you joking around a bit and I'm not mad at you in any way for having a few laughs online in fact you brought up a really interesting point that I will be bringing up when it's time to slam the door on this situation with her. Cheers for that btw.
    Fair enough on the STD bit. I've been with same chick for 14 years. I forget I missed out that phase of life. Sorry.

Good luck getting it all figured out. All bullshit and jokes aside, if you really like her and wanna be with her, this could serve as the catalyst that makes both of you realize you wanted more than just casual sex. So it could be a net positive. Not sure of your current age, but at some point you will want to be with someone more for their personality and how you interact with them more than have sex with them. If you feel this girl is that girl, try talking it out with her and see if you can get over it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    threeway imo
    One for the stink and one for the pink.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you in love with her? if not why you need to worry about it, Just ask her ; whether she is okay if you find another girl like she found another boy.
    If she says she is okay with that, then you don't need to worry about new circumstances. even though you can't find any new opportunities.

Deleted
    Yes and no. No because you kinda knew it wasn't just sex. 99% of guys can't handle casual sex.