Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Going by experience, absolutely nothing. Maybe a new icon for a spell.
    Probably nothing, but we could definitely use something. Dragon's breath is nice but arcane and frost have nothing. I am not sure what exactly tho. Rogues getting their mass invis is awesome imo. Very convenient for m+.

It's a tough one.. I play Arcane so things like Mirror Images that nobody uses might be changed or baked into Arcane. RoP is also good for PvP if you are going for that (kill someone within 6 seconds) type of burst. As for PvP talents maybe thinks like the Improved Invis talent might be baked into Arcane, the Mass Invis might just go away. I also think Mages have too many dispellable buffs. Something like Displacement should not be a buff, in PvP things like Temporal Shield and Ice Ward are useless especially with Temporal Shield being a PvP talent lol... I will admit that Arcane is very OP in PvP on the Burst Damage part though

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    sounds like a personal issue. you have both DB helm and bracers on legendary, you should be easily beating them. I have no problem doing competitive dps even without bracers, for example 481k on mythic ursoc.
    481k without bracers? I don't believe you. Logs?

sounds like a personal issue. you have both DB helm and bracers on legendary, you should be easily beating them. I have no problem doing competitive dps even without bracers, for example 481k on mythic ursoc.
    Yeah, clearly personal isue. Confirmed.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...y=4&dataset=90
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...y=4&dataset=90

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    On the plus side, at least the mage specs are balanced against each other, right? Right??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderland View Post
    On the plus side, at least the mage specs are balanced against each other, right? Right??!!
    lol, yeah we're all equally mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    481k without bracers? I don't believe you. Logs?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../10/#boss=1841 here you go
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    7th best geared mage by ilvl in eu/na. alltho by no means good thing to compare but you got more than +5 atleast ilvls than rest of dps on those logs.
    Last edited by mmocc6fffc7f02; 2016-11-15 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    7th best geared mage by ilvl in eu/na. alltho by no means good thing to compare but you got more than +5 atleast ilvls than rest of dps on those logs.
    im actually not actually 887 or whatever. im 884 in raids.
    - Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    im actually not actually 887 or whatever. im 884 in raids.
    yeah but still comparing urself to average joe. dont make em feel bad for not doing top dpz )(

Lol, what happened to "with no bracers?!" That should account for 3 or 4 ilvl, not?

not trying to make anyone feel bad! all i was saying was you can still be competitive without bracers if you play near flawlessly
    - Jenna Jameson

Nice log from ursoc.
    Peeked at the ToV bosses - you are getting beat by melee and warlocks who know what they are doing, you would also get beat by spriests but they are bad, and the rogue who is also bad (look at their ranks). You have no arms warrior. In a skilled and geared raid you would be bottom half.
    This is exactly what I was talkign about - you are outplaying the baddies and you are getting beat by all the good players.

Runer of power needs to go, I've hated it along with the vast majority since the beginning, at least now we don't have to literally place it on the ground. Clones need to be base line again, they need to bring back Deep Freeze and its damage component, address the frost golden trait that doesn't affect Glacial Spike if used (chance to double the damage of icicles, but has no affect if you choose Glacial Spike which combines all your icicles) That said I've already gotten up to 5 million crits with glacial spike so I can't complain too much there. And for the love of all things holy, give frost some damn baked in AOE! I mean its abysmal how bad we are at it, Blizzard is horrible and that's pretty much all we've got except for Splitting Ice, but thats a talent that only affects more than one enemy. But I will give Splitting Ice credit, they buffed the secondary damage to 80% and it affects Glacial Spike too (I wish it affected Flurry) so when I get those 1/2/3/4/5 million crits and 80% of that hits another target? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Nice log from ursoc.
    Peeked at the ToV bosses - you are getting beat by melee and warlocks who know what they are doing, you would also get beat by spriests but they are bad, and the rogue who is also bad (look at their ranks). You have no arms warrior. In a skilled and geared raid you would be bottom half.
    This is exactly what I was talkign about - you are outplaying the baddies and you are getting beat by all the good players.
    LOL i under performed in heroic ToV. HEROIC. i could give two fucks about heroic tov. you have bracers and helm and your parses are meh. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...er/6044937/10/ youre a straight clown who loves to act elitist when you're nowhere close to being elite. good luck with xavius, you shitter.
    https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/_6b59...1c743d-png.jpg top 5 US even though im bottom half tier player though heh, good luck getting good buddy. ps. i make you look stupid across two characters at once rofl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/14920977/10/
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...r/18998632/10/

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-11-16 at 03:18 PM.
    - Jenna Jameson

Boy oh boy, did somebody get TRIGGERED here?
    What exactly do those links have to do with me and the fact that you are getting owned by all the good players in your raid?
    Oh ye - you "underperformed" because "you don't give two fucks".
    Cool story

BTW - your ilvl bracket ranks are pretty bad You are getting carried by your 885 ilvl and nothing else

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-11-16 at 03:18 PM.

my xavius is 584, where is your xavius lol? getting owned by good players in my raid but im still close to top 5 mage US even without bracers, youre a clown buddy. the first link is your char.
    - Jenna Jameson

Hit me up when you can rank 95+ in your bracket mate. Until then, practice. It will make you perfect.

dont need to get 95 in my bracket when i can get top 5 all stars lol. who cares about brackets, all stars is all that matters. humble down son, all your posts = you acting like an elitist when you have no room to when you havent even cleared the easiest tier ever. I guess you have to act like youre top tier at something when you suck at life. also, remember how wrong you were when you were saying bracers wouldn't be bis before legion came out? i remember that rofl. you're a joke.
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by hasublade View Post
    Ice Floes should be a baseline long time ago, along with UM.
    Besides the fact living bomb is far better on several encounters in raid and way better in mythic +.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."