Poll: Major hero characters you'd like to see return

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Nazgrim is STILL dead. We Death Knights thank you for your sacrifice Hordies, he is one of us now.
    he is UNdead.
    he is alive in a dead body.
    that means he is back.
    he should've stayed fully dead.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-11-15 at 03:04 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

None. Let the dead stay dead, and let Blizzard work on new lore instead of rehashing the old one. You people are the main reason why Warcraft lore has lost so much quality.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Vol'jin. I want to see him as an Loa manifestation that the Darkspear summon for guidance in the Echo Isles. Bonfires, banners, rituals dedicated to him, etc.

Deleted
    Where is Garrosh on the list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ghandi-garrosh.

First they mock you.
    Then they raid you.
    Then mary sue author self insert kills you.
    Then you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    what about them?
    illidan never really died in the first place, naz should've stayed dead.
    Illidan was very dead, Maiev just put his corpse in a crystal.

OT

Let them rest, I don't trust blizz with a decent storyline for these returned characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Arthas. #makewowgreatagain
    Arthas from alternate universe, Arthas, King of Lordaeron. Army of Light needs him!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Illidan was very dead, Maiev just put his corpse in a crystal.

OT

Let them rest, I don't trust blizz with a decent storyline for these returned characters.
    Last i remember demon souls dont die outside the twisting nether

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Kael'thas.
    And make Dreadlord Jaina tell us that TK / Magister's Terrace Kael'thas was another Dreadlord and real Kael is... I don't know, somewhere else.
    Just bring him back, and make Silvermoon great again.

Deleted
    Also put Ner'zhul (aka Lich King) on the list plz, i rather have him back then lavaman Bolvar.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-11-15 at 03:47 PM. Reason: p

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Last i remember demon souls dont die outside the twisting nether
    Souls generally don't die, unless they are used as fuel or food. But his body was very much dead, but having a demon soul means he could have regenerated a new body in the twisting nether at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bet: Anduin Lothar, Uther Lightbringer and Maraad, only to become neutral heroes to work along with the Horde pls

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Not adding villains to this list, just heroes. That also means characters who died as villains, even if they were heroes once.
    Then Kael'thas shouldn't be in the poll though. He might've been a cool hero in WC3, but then TBC happened...

I'd love to see the good Arthas back before he picked up Frostmourne. I think he deserves a fair chance to redeem himself, and become the next paladin champion where he makes Uther proud. He got a great ending in WotLK though, I'm afraid that they would ruin him somehow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Arthas. Really. The most famous and greatest character Blizzard ever made. Child of Light and Darkness - its all about Arthas not Illidan. Just think about it. Xera's quest would make much MOAR sense if instead of Illidan it was Arthas.

Voted for Varian and Lothar. There alot of cool lore about Lothar and he was such a badass. Shame he didn't make it to WoW...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I have.

I don't like that either of these characters has been returned. It really undermines the drama when you know that not even death is final. Even when Varian died you already have people talking about how he's not really dead and he'll be back/corrupted/rezzed/etc. as if it's a given.

They need to stop bringing dead people back!
    It's god damn MMO, stop it.

Deleted
    Uther was forsaken champion + forsaken paladin combo yes plz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Uther was forsaken champion + forsaken paladin combo yes plz.
    Haha. Like really? NO. You know why we still dont have taurens rogues? The same reason why Forsaken paladin will never happen. Because it super super stupid and lorebreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    he don't count cause he was a bad guy in the end, same as zul'jin.

I've also only included major lore figures on the level of illidan, since there so so many minor characters that are dead.
    Also dead characters raised into undeath and still around arn't included, or whatever the hell medivh became.
    Yeah, seems like I misinterpreted the OP. But why is Kael'thas in the poll then? He went down the slippery slope. And Dranosh.

What qualifies someone as a hero anyway? Orgrim is pretty much a bad guy from the Alliance's point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Haha. Like really? NO. You know why we still dont have taurens rogues? The same reason why Forsaken paladin will never happen. Because it super super stupid and lorebreaking.
    What is stupid is when a human paladin dies he comes back to life and is suddenly a hunter or warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Orgrim is pretty much a bad guy from the Alliance's point of view.
    As is Varian, Lothar and Maraad for Horde.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-11-15 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    What is stupid is when a human paladin dies he comes back to life and is suddenly a hunter or warlock.
    They come back as Death Knights.

Sir Zelik was special for a reason, he was the only Paladin to retain his holy powers in undeath, because his faith was just that strong... If they let everyone and their mother do it, he ceases to be noteworthy.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.