LF an ARPG. Already play PoE and Diablo stuff along with Torchlight so maybe something Indie ARPG if anyone knows one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    LF an ARPG. Already play PoE and Diablo stuff along with Torchlight so maybe something Indie ARPG if anyone knows one.
    Did u check out Divinity Original Sin or Divinity II.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Did u check out Divinity Original Sin or Divinity II.
    Yeah. A lot of Isometric ones as well I've had a look at. Found this one called Grim Dawn that looks interesting,

Yeah. A lot of Isometric ones as well I've had a look at. Found this one called Grim Dawn that looks interesting,
    Adventures of Van Helsing 1 & 2 is really good I hear. Both are on steam and I do believe there is a bundle that makes them cheaper. Ya I heard Grim Dawn is really good as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Adventures of Van Helsing 1 & 2 is really good I hear. Both are on steam and I do believe there is a bundle that makes them cheaper. Ya I heard Grim Dawn is really good as well.
    Played them and I despised them. They felt like a true ARPG but it just felt sluggish to play.

Played them and I despised them. They felt like a true ARPG but it just felt sluggish to play.
    The old Bolders Gate game is on steam as well as a HD remaster. Other then that I can't think of one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually going to recommend that one to you. Grim Dawn is pretty good. I believe it's made by some of the people who made Titan Quest. Even if it isn't it takes a lot of the systems from Titan Quest.

Also, Titan Quest is a fun game as well even if it's a bit older than all the other ARPGs you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Looking for a Single Player RPG / FPS

So I built my first Gaming Rig (i5 6500 and GTX 1070, 1440p resolution). looking for a game with stunning visuals. I am currently playing WOW and Dota.

1. Open World exploration
    2. Immersive
    3. Nice story
    4. Good Combat system (non-tab targeting) if it's a RPG

thank you
    Grab a copy of Morrowind + expansions, then download the graphics/audio overhaul for it.

It is the best in the series, a lot more challenging and much bigger then oblivion/skyrim were. Truly open world / no hand holding with quests (yes you gotta read), amazing story and lore background.... the only thing that holds it back were the outdated graphics.

And with new graphics mod, that is a non issue.

To give you an idea how it looks with just MGSO modwise (morrowind graphic sound overhaul)

http://imgur.com/a/emJ7P

http://imgur.com/a/hqsuS

I'm like 60 hours in & I have yet to start the actual mainquest - it will easily give you hundreds of hours of enjoyment.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Looking for cheat and bot free mmo without mega PAY FOR PLAY.

Sigh. My love for mmo's has started to dwindle over the decade with bots and rampant cheating being more norm then the exception now. I want to find a mmo to sink my burn leisure time into but want to try to find a game that is better guarded from cheating/bots and tries to stay away from Pay to play. Anyone have any recommendations?

I wouldn't say cheating or botting is the norm in any MMOrpg that is legitimate.
    Even private wow servers keep them minimized.

Since you are a bit out of touch with this topic, especially going so far to include "mega PAY FOR PLAY," like 15 dollars a month is bank breaking, I doubt there is anything any of us can suggest that you would actually fit into these criteria.
    Last edited by Hey There Guys its Metro; 2016-11-08 at 01:16 AM.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I think I should clarify. Games that do not sell gear/easier level in return for money on a cash store. i have no qualm against a 15 dollar a month sub. Wow/FF 14 are rampant with bots/cheaters on pve and pvp side with people selling real life carries and other people using bots to churn out millions of gold. Surely there are a few nuggets that I have not heard of.

I just want to enjoy a MMO that has security against cheating as one of its highest concerns.

Revelation Online - Coming soon in EUW/RU, honestly one of the best MMO'S out there and it has raids which is comparable in difficulty to Late-Wotlk/Early Cata bosses, not the joke EM is -_-
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2016-11-08 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiljaedon View Post
    I think I should clarify. Games that do not sell gear/easier level in return for money on a cash store. i have no qualm against a 15 dollar a month sub. Wow/FF 14 are rampant with bots/cheaters on pve and pvp side with people selling real life carries and other people using bots to churn out millions of gold. Surely there are a few nuggets that I have not heard of.

I just want to enjoy a MMO that has security against cheating as one of its highest concerns.
    Any game with content and an economy has spamming/gold selling/carries. And what you are describing at the start there is pay to win.

SWTOR sub gives you access to more skills, access to more content, more xp, etc.
    ESO sub gives you increased XP/inspiration (crafting XP), and an invaluable crafting materials bag, the expansions, etc.
    Wildstar sub gives you increased end-game currency, more xp, etc.

Whether the above are considered pay to win... I don't think so, but in your above post you seem to have the opinion that any advantage from money is pay to win so I would assume you wouldn't like any of those games.

Even WoW now, since you can buy game time with real money and sell it in-game for gold. I can't think of any game that doesn't give you some advantage for spending money... That's the point, they are businesses trying to make money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for games for my 4 year old to play.
    He plays a lot of learning and educational games but I was looking to get something else for him to play. He plays Clash of clans and Pokemon Go every now and then but doesn't understand the concept which is ok.
    I don't expect him to fully understand but just looking for some easy games similar to CoC or PoGo that I he'd be able to play and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Looking for games for my 4 year old to play.
    He plays a lot of learning and educational games but I was looking to get something else for him to play. He plays Clash of clans and Pokemon Go every now and then but doesn't understand the concept which is ok.
    I don't expect him to fully understand but just looking for some easy games similar to CoC or PoGo that I he'd be able to play and enjoy.
    Bejewelled and Candy Crush Saga would be a great puzzle game for him; it's simple with vast replayability and teaches problem solving. I know that the former can be bought for cheap on Steam, while the other is free with micro transactions (remember to disable payments before any accidents happen).

15+ Year Old Account

I want a Playstation 4 Pro to play exclusive titles

Is Destiny any good? It's a shooter game and I hate shooter games but it's also a sci-fi MMO and that's a game to my liking.
    I got recommendations to get The Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, maybe some Final Fantasy games...
    I prefer RPG/Survival games. Preferably really hard open world games. Any suggestions?
    I got Dark Souls 3 on my PC, it just looks better in 4k than on PS4

When is Horizon coming out? It seems amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ratchet and Clank is a must buy on PS4. Horizon is supposed to be out February 28th apparently. But yeah it looks amazing. I'd also take a look at the 2 Kingdom Hearts collections that will be coming out in the next few months. I haven't played it yet, but Uncharted 4 is supposed to be great as well. I'd also get Infamous: Second Son. I don't know if it's necessarily hard but it's a pretty good open world game.

Theres a remastered god of war as well that's very decent too

If you are a fan of JRPG's the Ps4 has a ton of them now.

Destiny was teh biggest cocktease ever. It was advertised as all but an MMO. And what did we get? The 10 millionth arena shooter of our time. Fucking joke.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"