Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    TBC.
    The Stunherald era.
    The random resistances era.
    The Hunter mana war era.
    The random miss era.
    Are you mental?

Btw @Bigbazz,
    Stuns had dr in TBC. It was the earliest days of Vanilla where Sap lasted a whole minute and stuns didn't DR with themselves.
    TBC had a very different set of DRs for stuns tho, like two separate ones.

And I fail to see the point of this whole argument. Our talents are needed in our kit, PvP ones aswell, because if there's a single class whose kit has taken and went to become a talent, that's Warriors.
    none of that compares to the shit show that we seen in wrath -not even close

dks alone were 10x the problem in pvp then what you just said add in rets and pve gear like shadowmoure/ Armour pen - and a 1000 other problems like outdated classes.

the random miss and random resistances - lmfao - yeah cc has gotten so bad since BC's it like people cant even play their toons sometimes = cc and stuns are way way worse since BC they are game braking. think before you post!

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    TBC.
    The Stunherald era.
    The random resistances era.
    The Hunter mana war era.
    The random miss era.
    Are you mental?

Btw @Bigbazz,
    Stuns had dr in TBC. It was the earliest days of Vanilla where Sap lasted a whole minute and stuns didn't DR with themselves.
    TBC had a very different set of DRs for stuns tho, like two separate ones.

And I fail to see the point of this whole argument. Our talents are needed in our kit, PvP ones aswell, because if there's a single class whose kit has taken and went to become a talent, that's Warriors.
    Yep, it's all nostalgia. If TBC arena was somehow released today, right now, there would be mass whining over obviously broken "dumb design." Sword spec, mace spec, mana drains, rogues destroying everything, resto druid best healer by far, etc... Only a handful of specs actually designed to be viable. TBC was not balanced at all, unless you having 5 OP specs balanced and ignore everything else.

Now that's not to say things are daddy now. Now they have tuning knobs but the balance is still absolutely terrible and you have a class rising up to be upwards of 30% representation in varying pvp activities based on their knob tuning. Because they gutted utility, all this template shit encourages is a revolving door - who does the most damage for the week?

Wild rollercoaster of balance/representation that will only be solved by giving some more utility back to "damage bot" specs so that damage can actually properly be tuned and you don't have monster steroid stat juggernauts on the template vs. guys with heavily nerfed stats but good utility. There can be varying degrees of utility still but when a sub rogue has like 40% agility and 80% stamina and a warrior has 110% strength and 110% stamina... just fking lol.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-11-15 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    none of that compares to the shit show that we seen in wrath -not even close

dks alone were 10x the problem in pvp then what you just said add in rets and pve gear like shadowmoure/ Armour pen - and a 1000 other problems like outdated classes.
    DKs were a problem in s5, an issue in s6, a strong class in s7 and a complete non factor in s8, which is basically all of Wrath given how long it lasted.
    Good ones stood out, bad ones flopped like sheets of paper. Overall a balanced class now that time has passed. We can admit it to ourselves.

Shadowmourne and PvE gear was indeed a real issue, this much I concede. But it didn't break the game per se. And the fact that you mention Rets and not the real issues tells me you're just a washed up kid who probably got bodied by your own inability to kite a cd.
    Outdated classes such as... ? Because Wrath had it best in terms of class identity, and lost to the senseless gear scaling that the devs themselves couldn't predict, moreso considering the added layer of Ruby Sanctum with more demented trinkets that further aggravated the thing.

But it was in a really reduced magnitude, and it effected the upper echelons of the ladder and those alone. Better players in Wrath had the tools to stand out.
    One above all: Vileroze.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    the random miss and random resistances - lmfao - yeah cc has gotten so bad since BC's it like people cant even play their toons sometimes = cc and stuns are way way worse since BC they are game braking. think before you post!
    YOU think before you post.
    CCs, as bad as they are, aren't even close to the shitshow that random misses and resistances were. It was beyond frustrating and overall just bad design.
    The only thing that a Warrior could do against an equally skilled Restodruid, in TBC, was hope for a Macestun chain proc. In Wrath you had better tools and better room for decision making.

Same goes for the overall state of the arena: 2v2 (which mattered at the time, and thank god that given the powercreep that bracket is left to learn the ropes and nothing else) had Warriors losing by default against some other premiere comps, and you had a grand amount of ZERO chance to win against a good Rogue.

Because if you complain about PvE gear ruining the game in Wrath, you clearly don't remember how bad it was with Sunwell geared nobodies and Warglaive Subs.

@Anbokr,
    I'd much rather have them try and keep moving the knots than the sorry statement Blizz handed to Restodruids: we know the issue, we'll fix it next expansion.
    The frequency of the updates is heartening, if nothing else.
    Last edited by mmoca7e1e78f4f; 2016-11-15 at 07:24 PM.

PTR patch coming up and so far no PVE changes to dps warriors, what a joke. They better have just not got around to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow really enjoying all these impactful changes to the dps specs this ptr cycle so far

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I mean, I least we get a poorly statted legendary that allows us to Heroic Leap 3 times. That's cool, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    PTR patch coming up and so far no PVE changes to dps warriors, what a joke. They better have just not got around to it.
    Omg we're not getting nerfed? .... -cheers-

Deleted
    Well...shitty legendaries for us (except 2-3) are one thing, but wanting to include another shitty one? I mean I read % dmg, dmg-recuction, shamy gloves with 30sec more on bloodlust for example for other classes and we get another charge for heroic leap? with crit as stat on it again? RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Omg we're not getting nerfed? .... -cheers-
    Both arms gloves/ring getting significant nerfs.

3 --> 2 ppm for ring
    15 --> 8 rage for gloves

Really feeling down PvE wise for warriors, lots to look forward to in PvP but either they completely forgot about our standard talent tree or all our changes are in a different build.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post

3 --> 2 ppm for ring
    15 --> 8 rage for gloves

Really feeling down PvE wise for warriors, lots to look forward to in PvP but either they completely forgot about our standard talent tree or all our changes are in a different build.
    Holy fucking shit, really? BOTH?

Deleted
    Dont worry, they gave us an awesome legendary to have 2 charges on Heroic leap instead!

Deleted

3 --> 2 ppm for ring
    15 --> 8 rage for gloves

RiP sweet arms with gloves Meanwhile, some classes are getting legendaries that will be far stronger than our pre nerf gloves (hi Shammies and Monks).

Well that is some bullshit.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-re...ter-quality=32

Why can't Arms have nice things, Bliz?
    Last edited by Qoma; 2016-11-15 at 09:14 PM.

3 --> 2 ppm for ring
    15 --> 8 rage for gloves

What ...................... no way

We only getting 1 new legendary? Did they change the other legendaries? ...

Man I feel like they did the nerf because of the upcoming Tier sets and the Arms trinket. I mean those will justify I guess? I don't know :/ F I'm so pissed.

Deleted

3 --> 2 ppm for ring
    15 --> 8 rage for gloves

How do you know the ppm is changed? Also is it Arms only or Fury aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Blizz really likes heroic leap....
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/143728-timeless-stratagem
    Those goddamn diablo faggots.
    Of course. Can't have single target be better than our amazing cleave right. Honestly I am wondering why they didn't nerf baseline warrior even further. At least the other melee overlords aren't touched.

Obviously war change arent in this build, we wont end up having less legendaries than others

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Obviously war change arent in this build, we wont end up having less legendaries than others
    We don't. Every spec got at least 1 new leg + trinket. We got 1 shitty leg for both arms/fury.

3 --> 2 ppm for ring
    15 --> 8 rage for gloves

Where did you get that? Cant see it in PTR notes.