Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    Backdraft Casting Conflagrate reduces the cast time of Incinerate and Chaos Bolt by 30% for 5 sec your next two Incinerates or Chaos Bolts by 30%. Destruction Warlock - Level 15 Talent.

ANOTHER NERF

So we need to chose 2 skills to use after conflagrate ( 2 chaos bolts obviously ) instead 2 chaos bolts + incinerate.
    huh? No, it's back to the old backdraft by the looks of it
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    How about you read the rest of the patch notes...

I'll drop this here for fun...

Shadowburn Blasts a target for [ 1 + 315% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Generates 2 Soul Shards 1 Soul Shards, and an additional1 if the target dies within 5 sec. Destruction Warlock - Level 15 Talent. 1 Soul Shard. 40 yd range. Instant.2% of Base Mana.40 yd range. Instant.
    Shadowburn has a cooldown now, 15 sec recharge.

On another note though, Haunt increases damage by 10% for 15 secs.

Lots of changes in the affliction pvp tree too.

Goodbye shadowburn spec for pvp ;(. Though I'm both happy and sad. And am I reading this correctly? Conflag has 1 charge?

It looks mostly like nerfs...but...ion said in the latest Q&A that not all changes were hitting the PTR at once...it will be a wait and see game as always...

Funny how people call blizzard retarded, then completely forgets that these are not all changes and that theres usualy datamining issues.

Oh man.. calm down please.. let us wait a few hours/a day and look what really changed, maybe even get official patch notes from blizz.
    All that jumping to early conclusions is just embarrassing..

This is embarrassing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Oh man.. calm down please.. let us wait a few hours/a day and look what really changed, maybe even get official patch notes from blizz.
    All that jumping to early conclusions is just embarrassing..
    I remember people used to say the same thing before our last survi nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Shadowburn has a cooldown now, 15 sec recharge.

On another note though, Haunt increases damage by 10% for 15 secs.

Lots of changes in the affliction pvp tree too.
    There goes the end of havoc shadowburn spam

Deleted
    I am laughing my ass off at all the people that actually thought Blizz was gonna improve Warlock with this patch. they obviously don't even understand what kind of issues the specs have so how could we possibly hope that they would fix them. but remember guys, you better be thankful to Blizzard that your spec is mediocre!!

Deleted
    The changes to shadowburn are just fucking horrible, if they turn out to be true. Long live diversity, oh wait..

wow they're buffing our aoe with channel demonfire buff !!! we should be grateful

Whilst some of these look odd at first the best thing to do is to get on the PTR and test them out. Alongside the other class changes and where nobody can use the excuse of datamining issues.

The more data and (properly written ie. not ragey or sarcastic) feedback the more likely we are to see positive changes. If you disagree with a change you need to convince people at Blizzard of your point. "lol, retards" doesn't tend to convince people to agree with you.

Shadowburn 15 sec cd...... just awful, don't even care if it's baseline. Loved tagging dying things in execute for resource.

Wonderful. idiots cried for Malefic Grasp so much they are actually giving it to us. Exactly what we don't need, except maybe for PvP with Rot and Decay.

I noticed that Sephuz's Secret got a buff as well and can be proc'd through interrupts... shame Destro and Demo are locked behind non-interrupt pets

rip warlocks 19-07-2016

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    No need to panic. Datamined notes are often incorrect and/or miss important details.

Far too early throw our hands up in despair.
    Heh. Now say "wait until 7.2! Just you see!"

!viable
    On...we're not on discord.

Anyways, calm down ppl, it's just the beggining.

Quote Originally Posted by jojoushi View Post
    "Keep checking back, notes are in progress!"

Please, be patient...

Edit : The legendary that increases our damage by 15% each time we use Dimensional Rift is gorgeous
    A legendary is not a fix to issues. Not only do you have to find it, but you can only equip two.