Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    Guys ... du you really think Ice Floes will be frost only? Pls ... it's prob just a datamine error. I guess it will be baseline.
    Arcane alternative is presence of mind which makes your next two Arcane Blasts instant on a sixty second cooldown.

Fire alternative is scorch...the spell that allows us to be mobile, maintain our rotation and has no cooldown but hits like a wet noodle.

It's just the same thing with Mages...you can see it with Ice/Prismatic/Blazing barrier.

Three very similar (at core) specs given tweaks to similar abilities to differentiate them as much as possible.

Since I knew that was how we functioned going in (supernova/blast wave/Ice Nova...Charged up/flame on/frozen touch) it doesn't ruffle my feathers.

Much more perplexed by the changes to flame on and combustion. Don't get me wrong, I see the positive with the flame on change. We were absolutely too dependent on Flame On AND it was turning fire into orange Arcane. You know, a big flashy burn phase. We have two specs right now built around big flashy burn phases.

I am all for fire having on demand burst, but we're based on burning things. We should be the sustained damage Mage spec..so yeah, combustion should not compete with an Arcane Mage using Arcane Power. If this helps bring us back there, good.

Rune of Power still there though...albeit nerfed, it's still too strong NOT to take.

Firestarter still a thing? Really? I thought it'd be for the chop for being useless...and they nerfed it as well.

And Cauterize MAYBE baseline...but not greater invisibility which means fire and frost still tote around a 95% useless ability.

Okies, decent first iteration...some to like, some to hate, let us see where it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyliria View Post
    No, they arent.
    http://imgur.com/a/kQbcx

Quote Originally Posted by arandan View Post
    both the combust mastery nerf and fb charges are _PVP_ changes
    learn to read with comprehension people...
    It is indeed a PVE change.

PTR screenshot:

source: Altered-Time

Deleted
    roflmao ur actually blind, you cant see that the pvp talents section is about pvp talents? Since when is Combustion PVP TALENT

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    No base fireblast charges were nerfed to 1
    On PTR I have 3 charges ... so ...

Deleted
    Um... yea, that's the headline for the 4 rows following it.

Then comes a new headline with new content, that no longer belongs to the PvP headline.

But it's pretty messy ... so I don't fully stand behind what I said... possibly wrong. Confused.

Anyone able to get on PTR and see where Ice floes stands for fire/arcane atm?

I know its early but its clear that fire is going to see significant changes. I think its a shame Fire was probably the best spec I've played in Legion. Needed some number tuning and some talent fuckery but they seem to have used a hammer with what should of been done with tweezers.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Bracers nerfed to 200%.

Deleted
    Can you all just relax? It's the first freaking iteration of PTR; they're just testing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Can you all just relax? It's the first freaking iteration of PTR; they're just testing shit.
    No. I will not calm my tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    roflmao ur actually blind, you cant see that the pvp talents section is about pvp talents? Since when is Combustion PVP TALENT
    *snipped after infraction*, do me a favour and don't quote my posts.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-11-16 at 03:22 PM.

Marquee Bindings of the Sun King After consuming Hot Streak, there is a 20% chance that your next non-instant Pyroblast cast within 15 sec deals 200% additional damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzeric View Post
    It is indeed a PVE change.

PTR screenshot:

source: Altered-Time
    I'm downloading PTR as we speak, that screenshot means nothing to me at this moment, as those mined notes clearly state it is a pvp change.

Deleted
    Norgannon's Foresight BiS now boys

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm downloading PTR as we speak, that screenshot means nothing to me at this moment, as those mined notes clearly state it is a pvp change.
    lol is this kid serious

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    you are a dumb fucking mongoloid who lacks basic reading comprehension skills, do me a favour and don't quote my posts.
    roflmao, hey guis its only pvp chaeng LOLE

Deleted
    Are the Bracers really nerfed to 200%? How short-sighted can Blizzard be?

The bonus to Pyroblast was 200% for most of the beta and the feedback all pointed that it was a horrible item back then. That was the reason it was buffed to 300% in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    Norgannon's Foresight BiS now boys
    Wow. Firemages complain about shit legendary? instead of fixing shit legendary delete ice floes. Genius.
    Hi Sephurik