Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    Abused by most/all US guilds? I only show 4 guilds having killed it so far. Wowprogress not updated yet or gross hyperbole regarding "most" US guild?
    AFAIK, Limit and *Easy killed it legit, so no.
    Last edited by GetOnMyLevel; 2016-11-15 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    Abused by most/all US guilds? I only show 4 guilds having killed it so far. Wowprogress not updated yet or gross hyperbole regarding "most" US guild?
    The amount of US guilds that raid this early are very few.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by GetOnMyLevel View Post
    AFAIK, Limit and Method killed it legit, so no.
    Man, if Method killed it, they must be really good since they don't even have access to it.

Pretty impressive by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    The amount of US guilds that raid this early are very few.
    Fair enough, but so far it only sounds to me like Unity had the bug. Saying most US guilds are abusing it feels like an overstatement.

twitch.tv/despian92/v/101248738?t=01h16m07s

Intended*

This vod won't load, why notttt. Thanks for the links tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GetOnMyLevel View Post
    twitch.tv/despian92/v/101248738?t=01h16m07s

Intended*
    lol vod is deleted, guess they wanted to hide proof of em abusing it, guess whos gon have their kill/loot removed LUL
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Yes, seems deleted, but I have saved a small record of the kill which shows the bug

Should petition wowprogress to remove Unity for the tier.

is Midwinter doing splits before Mythic?

Edit : Nvm, they just killed Odyn. Woot!

Deleted
    Do we know if the other 4 kills were legit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Guarm is pretty tough, just based on some of the attempts Unity is streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Looks like Guarm is pretty tough, just based on some of the attempts Unity is streaming.
    they keep wiping at 70%. That's great.

With only 1.7b health Guarm was definitely not tuned around the 5% trait. How long is Blizzard going to pretend like things like this don't exist? That enrage timer is trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    With only 1.7b health Guarm was definitely not tuned around the 5% trait. How long is Blizzard going to pretend like things like this don't exist? That enrage timer is trivial.
    how many guilds actually have that on all the people ? 0? i saw sco farm Maw for the last like week for 12 hours a day and he still doesnt have it lol

There is a dk in Limit at 38. Some people are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    how many guilds actually have that on all the people ? 0? i saw sco farm Maw for the last like week for 12 hours a day and he still doesnt have it lol
    I only checked Serenity and as of yesterday they had 6. Probably 8-9 now. It's really not difficult to have. As of AK 15 its roughly 200 M7 dungeons starting at level 1. Obviously these people have been farming AP as of day one.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    Serenity has around 15ish people with it. On my server 10 out of the top 20 AP ranks are from serenity another 4 from serenity on the next page and the rest are probably spamming mythic+ nonstop and haven't updated armory yet.

My guild will has 5 people with 35 traits currently. According to wowprogress 650ish people has 35 traits now.
    Last edited by Axelond; 2016-11-15 at 09:47 PM.

If someone can fetch me the names of all the mains in Serenity I have a spreadsheet that pulls this information automatically.

I would like to remind NA guilds if you are reading this.

"Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered serious violations of these Terms of Use. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;"