Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    RIP MM. Hopefully Blizzard are just screwing around and that Sidewinders change gets reverted.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Still nothing about fury.
    whats wrong with fury ? its perfectly fine , insane m+ spec

just duo spec like rogues , arms / assassination for raids and use fury / outlaw for m+.

at least arms warriors are rank 1 in single target dps , unlike all of the death knights that are getting shit on still.

Deleted
    Wauw really exited for the Scarab holiday event. Wonder how that will work out!

i want to delete my druid with this new shit legs.

Deleted
    sub rogues getting fucked.

cool more legendarily that I will never see drop, cause yeah adding more of something to a system that is broken is suppose to what.... get me excited? How about fix the legendary system before just adding more items.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that change to the warlock legendary will still not make me use rain of fire as it's way too expensive.

Man, am I glad I got Chain of Thrayn, lol. I also have Prydaz and Sephuz, which are now less bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    whats wrong with fury ? its perfectly fine , insane m+ spec

just duo spec like rogues , arms / assassination for raids and use fury / outlaw for m+.

at least arms warriors are rank 1 in single target dps , unlike all of the death knights that are getting shit on still.
    there is a ton wrong with it

arms is such a garbage spec to play it isnt a valid choice

and fire mages are allowed to cleave and st - no one is forcing mages to play arcane for st and fire for mt, so stop spreading bullshit about other classes having to do so when mages dont

Warlocks getting fucked again

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cinidaria, the Symbiote - Now works on enemies above 85% health, down from 90%. Now heals you for 100% of the damage done.

Loving this change, will make target swapping to Adds so much better, and you will be able to self heal during add phases nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by season4ryze View Post
    lolwut? You being bad or disliking a spec doesn't mean it isn't a Valid choice.

Quote Originally Posted by season4ryze View Post
    there is a ton wrong with it

and fire mages are allowed to cleave and st - no one is forcing mages to play arcane for st and fire for mt, so stop spreading bullshit about other classes having to do so when mages dont
    currently the rank 1 melee spec n rank 2 dps spec amongst all the WoW classes, only right behind shadow priests is not a viable choice n garbage spec,LUL

fire mage can cleave but they suffer heavily after the 6% pyro nerf, for single target they are in the middle of the pack now, 9th in rank and have no rank 1 logs. Arcane doesnt even have a proper rotation cause its balanced around having the bracer n pants legendary else mages would have already made the switch to use arcane for ST and fire for cleave, i would definitely do that, if only arcane is viable without the bracer n pants legendary.

dont get why clueless player like u leaves comments like "ton wrong with it " but dont bother to list out whats actually wrong with the fury spec, the fury spec is really strong in m+ and all warrior specs have a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Ank, finally the token to battlenet balance, so we can buy character changes and stuff with tokens. Very nice! I'll need to get a few million gold for what I want, but that should be doable.
    I just wonder if they will keep the current conversion rate of $20 to buy the token and essentially $15 for using it
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2016-11-16 at 05:59 AM.

WOOT! My not so exciting (for tank) legendary just became SO much more exciting!
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    "Equip: Every 30 sec, gain an absorb shield for 30% of your maximum health for 30 sec."

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask - Now heal only continues while still Feigning Death

This is just a tooltip fix, it has always only worked while in FD.

Got excited for Sephuz's Secret change, then realized I'm a Warlock, and I have no baseline interrupt. Nice change Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seagulls! Seagulls strike back!

Deleted
    I'm not sure what to think. For every step forwards they make for Hpriest, they take another step back. "Make PoM better.. Buuuut make Benediction worse so PoM gets worse".. "Make PoH better with range and output.. Buuuut make it a stupid heal that will overheal 70% of the time"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    currently the rank 1 melee spec n rank 2 dps spec amongst all the WoW classes, only right behind shadow priests is not a viable choice n garbage spec,LUL

fire mage can cleave but they suffer heavily after the 6% pyro nerf, for single target they are in the middle of the pack now, 9th in rank and have no rank 1 logs. Arcane doesnt even have a proper rotation cause its balanced around having the bracer n pants legendary else mages would have already made the switch to use arcane for ST and fire for cleave, i would definitely do that, if only arcane is viable without the bracer n pants legendary.

dont get why clueless player like u leaves comments like "ton wrong with it " but dont bother to list out whats actually wrong with the fury spec, the fury spec is really strong in m+ and all warrior specs have a purpose.
    Yeah Arms is 1st melee spec, only palas, enh shamy, ferals, rogues (2 specs), and dh are better than us. Damn even frost DK is higher on logs than we are but Yeah that is ALMOST best melee spec. Stop misleading players by taking your info from simcraft Lol.

Meanwhile this guy is talking like mages are weak... oh boy :d
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2016-11-16 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Yeah Arms is 1st melee spec, only palas, enh shamy, ferals, rogues (2 specs), and dh are better than us. Damn even frost DK is higher on logs than we are but Yeah that is ALMOST best melee spec. Stop misleading players by taking your info from simcraft Lol.

Meanwhile this guy is talking like mages are weak... oh boy :d

might be hard to swallow for you maybe, but numbers dont lie .

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=4&dataset=100

i only see a long n strong white bar above anyone n the blue bars are pretty much in the middle n bottom.

must be a good new day for you, discovering that one of the spec your class has is actually the best melee at the moment, wow !
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2016-11-16 at 07:55 AM.