Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent 7.1.5

looks like we'll finally have this beautiful mount!

Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent - Flying Mount. Spell #127165. "Warmth and wisdom emanate from this great creature, which glows like moonlight passing through the finest jade." Vendor: Mistweaver Xia Zone: Timeless Isle Cost: 5,000|Hcurrency:1,166|h|h

timewalking pandaria mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I ever resubscribed so fucking fast in my life. I think I just broke my iPhone while using the Authenticator...
    Last edited by zEmini; 2016-11-15 at 10:54 PM.

5760 badges on 1 toon 6040 on the other, +1 inc.

FUCK I just bought some heirloom upgrades

Given that the toys and pets won't be stupid expensive like the Cata TW vendor, I think I have enough badges across my toons to be able to get everything
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Yasssss!!!! I was feeling so down that I'd "have" to spend my 5k badges on that horrible old dragonhawk... Guess I'm waiting until 7.1.5!

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I don't think I ever resubscribed so fucking fast in my life. I think I just broke my iPhone using the Authenticator...
    Lol'd! XD

Deleted
    glad i have 30k badges

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuel1991 View Post
    looks like we'll finally have this beautiful mount!

Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent - Flying Mount. Spell #127165. "Warmth and wisdom emanate from this great creature, which glows like moonlight passing through the finest jade." Vendor: Mistweaver Xia Zone: Timeless Isle Cost: 5,000|Hcurrency:1,166|h|h

timewalking pandaria mount.

Nice. Hope to reach all 5k before patch. got 2k at the moment on 3 different toons just in case.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've begun saving them since the announcement of MoP TW at blizzcon, and I was so hoping for this addition. If I want to be even greedier, add a cata mount too, Blizz!

I'm also loving the Infinite dragonling and Shaohao rep token. The latter will be good for alts that need to get there for the teleporter item for runes of fate.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I think I've lost interest in this mount. Even though it was all I ever wanted in MoP, it's too little too late for me :/

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    glad i have 30k badges
    This. Finally a use for all the TW badges i collected farming that damn timereaver.

I have waited a long time for this Thank you, Blizzard!

Deleted
    Joining the "waiting a long time" club, been so tempted to use them in the past since I didn't think MoP TW would come so soon, so glad I hadn't spent them

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    glad i have 30k badges
    45k here - glad I have enough of them for at least a couple of expansion since they made the dungeons boring as fuck with the nerf to the set-bonuses and I tend to do the absolute minimum needed for the weekly quest (5 each time or w/e).
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Glad I've got over 5k on two characters to get everything when they show up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

All we have to do is buy this with Timewalking tokens? Well then, I'm hyped!

I wonder if I return, which one I'd obtain first: the Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent from Shahao (I have 60k coins and am halfway Honored with the Emperor) or this mount (I unsubbed before Timewalking came out).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    All we have to do is buy this with Timewalking tokens? Well then, I'm hyped!

I wonder if I return, which one I'd obtain first: the Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent from Shahao (I have 60k coins and am halfway Honored with the Emperor) or this mount (I unsubbed before Timewalking came out).
    You can buy Emperor Rep tokens from the MoP TW vendor too

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    & what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    In that case, it seems the ideal grinding method would to run around the Ordos' compound grinding Timeless Isle coins while queued for Timewalker dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrown1987 View Post
    & what else?
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/144393-portable-yak-wash

ahh thats what else,cant find anything else though