Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazoon View Post
    What "new and improved legendary"
    They nerfed our main legendary.
    We're already at 1-12 Fury, I didn't understand the "change" to the ring cause effectively, we're not 1-20 ! This changes happened a bit ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    We're already at 1-12 Fury, I didn't understand the "change" to the ring cause effectively, we're not 1-20 ! This changes happened a bit ago.
    they made it 1-6 for dblades and 1-12 for demons bite on the ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Eh, to me the fel rush/VR as damage instead of mobility didn't make for great gameplay. Its easy on bosses with big hitboxes, annoying on bosses with small hit boxes, and super annoying on bosses dragons or ursoc where an errant charge might send you in the some mechanic you were supposed to miss (or take). This might gut it, it might not. Its not a particularly complex priority system for abilities though. I don't hate the idea of getting to use my awesome mobility for mobility, instead of having to use it for dps. It will increase our utility for sure if we can use it as a mobility CD instead of as a DPS cd.

Maybe just because I found it easy I'm looking forward to a change? I dont know, I don't like the idea of ruining it for people that are into it, but at the same time there are some pretty severe issues with trying to balance it and allow for other talent options.
    Agree with you for all and it's the start of the ST without mobility heavy dependency separation of our talents. A more "Demon" centric spec is going to emerge (well, we're demon hunter !) with high mobility (finally, not tied to DPS) and iconic main talents. The old build was awkward and risky as hell for upcoming content but I'm afraid as Iluwen we get a nerf (as some other classes that being said) until we drop those shoulders ... and even so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    they made it 1-6 for dblades and 1-12 for demons bite on the ptr.
    Okay, thank you.

Raddon's is 0.3 per crit on the PTR as opposed to the 0.1 on live, Wondering if the buff to Blind Fury / Demonic might open it up as viable with the Legendary hat.

Something like Blind Fury, Demonic Appetite, Bloodlet, Soul Rending, Nemesis, Motg, Demonic.

With the soul fragments from Demonic Appetite also reducing Eye Beam's CD by 5 sec per you end up having Meta up every ~30 sec or so
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2016-11-16 at 01:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Raddon's is 0.3 per crit on the PTR as opposed to the 0.1 on live, Wondering if the buff to Blind Fury / Demonic might open it up as viable with the Legendary hat.

Something like Blind Fury, Demonic Appetite, Bloodlet, Soul Rending, Nemesis, Motg, Demonic.

With the soul fragments from Demonic Appetite also reducing Eye Beam's CD by 5 sec per you end up having Meta up every ~30 sec or so
    Raddon is 0.3 on live unless the tooltip is wrong. Although that build just replacing Bloodlet with Chaos Cleave and Nemesis with Momentum would make us M+ gods (Titans given we already are gods).

Deleted
    I'm actually happy with the direction this is taking. Sure nerfs make everyone mad but some things like our defensive being used for damage felt stupid. Looking at the changes we should be focusing on mechanics instead of numbers at this point.

Still wish Soul Rending was baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Naojirou View Post
    Raddon is 0.3 on live unless the tooltip is wrong. Although that build just replacing Bloodlet with Chaos Cleave and Nemesis with Momentum would make us M+ gods (Titans given we already are gods).
    Raddon's tooltip shows 0.1 for me on live http://imgur.com/a/6YmEm

Guess my tooltips bugged? Oo might try reinstalling WoW

[Edit] Reinstalled WoW still shows 0.1
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2016-11-16 at 03:55 AM.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    I like how blizzard keep turning things, first they say they don't want people to swap talents on every boss, but now if this is true Nemesis will become some sort of ST/2 targets and MoMo for cleave, it doesn't make any sense at all, I think it should be viable for both, the playstyle that is right now, is really fun to play yes some players don't like that playstyle, but they could just make Nemesis almost equal in dmg, I don't see the reason behind nerfing MoMo so hard that no one will use it, I refuse to use it if shows up that it will be the lowest dps tier, still I enjoy it, but I couldn't do that to keep up with my guildies. I just hope they don't make the class so boring now it becomes like all the other classes out there, DH were unique cuz of that playstyle =) Well like everyone says, it's to early to make conclusion, I just hope Blizzard make MoMo decent still or atleast equal with the other talents.

Also we're not OP even with the ring, we wasn't OP well the fury gen was still RNG if you could get capped and spam Chaos Strike, but our damage from it wasn't op, it's not like we're top DPS, I would rank us at 5~ most of the classes have better cleave than us even high M+, only thing we have is like the burst aoe, but I wouldn't call Demon Hunters OP atm, they are where they should be right now
    Last edited by mmoc3f44588661; 2016-11-16 at 04:09 AM.

Deleted
    And now for our new quiz: will Darkness still suck after all is said and done?
    Find more during our talk show Fel Rush and a Half.

I'm jsut happy that I've been playing my rogue as much as my DH, so if these changes go live, I can easily make the switch. Even got the ring on rogue.

Raddon's tooltip shows 0.1 for me on live http://imgur.com/a/6YmEm

Guess my tooltips bugged? Oo might try reinstalling WoW

[Edit] Reinstalled WoW still shows 0.1
    I checked it before I posted the reply. Can't get a screenshot now since the maintenance is going on. Although I was checking it on the loot tab of dungeon journal. Might have to do something with it. Tho when I read around, people always noted that its 0.3.

Deleted
    If it somehow makes you feel better they nerfed a lot of speccs from what I can tell. They nerfed Demonology and Destruction Warlocks. Don't ask me why they would nerf Destruction. It doesn't make sense I know.

They made some really weird choices with 7.1.5 so far. One can only hope that those notes are VERY far away from being final and by very far I don't mean we are currently at 50% of the final patch notes but rather something like only have seen 20% of the full patch.

So many bad and generic boring changes. I haven't seen a single change where I say "oh this is smart. Yeah I like that from a mechanical/Quality of Life standpoint". Nothing.

I checked it before I posted the reply. Can't get a screenshot now since the maintenance is going on. Although I was checking it on the loot tab of dungeon journal. Might have to do something with it. Tho when I read around, people always noted that its 0.3.
    I'm in the EU and the servers just went down for maintenance, If it's a tooltip problem guess i'll see tomorrow.
    Yeah.

I'm in the EU and the servers just went down for maintenance, If it's a tooltip problem guess i'll see tomorrow.
    http://imgur.com/a/PvTfw

Was just the same before except for the iLevel

Quote Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
    I'm jsut happy that I've been playing my rogue as much as my DH, so if these changes go live, I can easily make the switch. Even got the ring on rogue.
    me too with my paladin. Almost doing it just waiting for this patch to decide.

there we go, fotm noobs that rerolled are now getting offended because they're not broken anymore.

http://imgur.com/a/PvTfw

Was just the same before except for the iLevel
    Odd, Servers are up again here and still showing 0.1 for me on both my Char, The Adventure Guide and in the Guide on another char.

I have no idea what's going on
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysake View Post
    there we go, fotm noobs that rerolled are now getting offended because they're not broken anymore.
    Wait, who was broken? DH is middle of the road ST and good AoE but hardly broken in any encounter.

Odd, Servers are up again here and still showing 0.1 for me on both my Char, The Adventure Guide and in the Guide on another char.

I have no idea what's going on
    Try to use it on a dummy. You should end up with 40 seconds of cooldown (0.3*10 = 3 secs with legendary and 2 for the normal cd, assuming you dont have blind fury). My DH guildie has the same reads (0.3) both on live and ptr.

Try to use it on a dummy. You should end up with 40 seconds of cooldown (0.3*10 = 3 secs with legendary and 2 for the normal cd, assuming you dont have blind fury). My DH guildie has the same reads (0.3) both on live and ptr.
    Yeah that's working, Not sure what's borked on my end then, It's been 0.1 for me since I got the thing on the first world boss that was available.
    Yeah.